Search results

1. L

Nrl bias

Hi guys, those who use twitter can you please ask Greenburg and the footy show guys when they are gonna march out the ref that Fafita threatened to smash his phone on the footy show and tell the public how yous have protected the refs by handing down a 6 game suspension and a fine, public face a...
  2. L

When will the club stand up for itself

When will the head honchos of our club stand up for the club and players, this witch hunt is disgusting, why dont they come out and talk about the poor crowd behavior at brooky in 2013, or the souths roosters game where bottles were thrown on the field, or tha Adam Reynolds swearing at the ref...
  3. L

Bulldogs.com

Why can't I watch any videos off the bulldogs website on my Samsung galaxy s2, any help guys please
  4. L

Marshall signed with waratahs

I'm hearing Benji is signed with waratahs. This is why ayshford has signed with sharks, hearing ayshford had a benji clause in his contract hence why he signed with the sharks
  5. L

Call To Arms

Being dogs supporters we have been through hell the last 10yrs, but as supporters we have all stuck together and came through the other side, we have had a salary cap scandal, rape allegations, players demand releases and players walk out. Now as rugby league fans it's time we band together and...
  6. L

All is not well at the Eels it seems

Was having a look at there fan forum and found this post. Hayne vs Stuart....Trouble in the Eels Camp.. by tony bara 14 hours ago A person close to the eels told me disturbing news today, The one reason hayne is playing fullback is because he simply refuses to play at No6 and has been at...
  7. L

Hazem makes me proud

Seeing Hazem on the news telling it how it is about $BW, Hazem said just what we all think and he makes me proud to be a Bulldogs supporter. $BW will never achieve the heights Hazem did in the game, Hazem should be the face of the ARL, he has achieved milestones that may never be beaten with an...
  8. L

Womanly Post

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=W6664lbOwLg Found this over silver tails, creative but time to strike back, surely some dogs fans can do something creative to counter this, I look forward to seeing some fine work
  9. L

How will they punish us

Just wondering on yous guys thoughts about how the commission will punish the CBB, I think no punishment would be just, a warning to all players and clubs in the Nrl about what is expected from them when I the public eye, but I think we will probably cop a fine. I have heard non supporters talk...
  10. L

Time to take a stand

Doggies supporters its time we take a stand against Ch9, there is many ways the CBB can say a big F U to CH9 for there obvious witch hunt against this club, the players and its supporters, I say all you who own companies and advertise on CH9 it's time to change to another station, make sure when...
  11. L

Sbw no contract at the rorters

Just read on the chookpen a guy is claiming sbw won't be going to the roosters next year. Hope this is correct, says it will be announced later this week. Sbw needs to stay the hell out of league after what he has done to our wonderful club, although I was looking forward to seeing Trex run all...
  12. L

Toovs won't last another 3 seasons

Really how do u think toovs looked in the eyes of coaches like Bennett, hasler, Bellamy, sheens when he came out and encouraged the refs to penalize the bulldogs and publicly called them cheats, so unprofessional, like I said he isn't a first grade coach and I will be surprised if he lasts 3...
  13. L

What's toovs gonna say this presser

What excuses do u guys think toovs will have this presser, oh and by the way, go the DOGGIES,