Call To Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Being dogs supporters we have been through hell the last 10yrs, but as supporters we have all stuck together and came through the other side, we have had a salary cap scandal, rape allegations, players demand releases and players walk out. Now as rugby league fans it's time we band together and support the sharks, there is talk the sharks will be wound up this year after all the allegations, set the example guys and show everyone just how good the dogs fans can be. I for one would hate to see the sharks kicked out of the comp and replacing them with another team just wouldn't be right, there may be some who don't like my post but don't hate, I'm just a passionate league supporter who would like to show the support to another team that I wish we had of got over the years

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Interesting point.

As a Rugby League fan and a Sutherland Shire resident, I think it would be a good thing for the Sharks franchise to relocate. In the ideal world, moving them to Perth would be awesome... however I would suspect a 2nd Brisbane team so the NRL can maintain their new broadcast agreement.

Great to see you supporting another team though.

slobbythegreat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Could move them to Randwick in Barrier 3!! (horse joke!)

Jokes aside it wouldnt be right if the Cronulla Sharks were to fold. I hope they stay strong but i think its just rumors! Russell Crowe might buy them up!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could move them to Randwick in Barrier 3!! (horse joke!)
Jokes aside it wouldnt be right if the Cronulla Sharks were to fold. I hope they stay strong but i think its just rumors! Russell Crowe might buy them up!
I pissed myself when I saw that.

Relocation to Central Coast or Perth would be good for them.

AFL team South Melbourne club relocated and became the Sydney Swans in 1982. The South Melbourne club starter in 1874 and have much history. As far as I understand from mates in Melbourne the South Melbourne club is still active and are huge supporters of the Swans. The GF win in 2005 also helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.