All is not well at the Eels it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Was having a look at there fan forum and found this post.
Hayne vs Stuart....Trouble in the Eels Camp..
by tony bara
14 hours ago
A person close to the eels told me disturbing news today, The one reason hayne is playing fullback is because he simply refuses to play at No6 and has been at logger heads with Ricky since the beginning of the off season.
It came to ahead one aftermoon wen Ricky asked the players to turn up to training at 7am the next day, Hayne piped up and said he would start training a 9am and nothing will change.

Ever since continuous fighting between the two has reached boiling point and it has come to the stage wher Hayne will be released from his contract if his attitude does notimprove quickly. Broncos have sounded out their interest in Hayne, and The offer is massive my source tells me, he will accept the offer, when well its up to Hayne.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL@PARRA....

I mean Hayne is inconsistent, but he's damn well the only player at the Eels that does anything...Whereas he hits form 1 in every 5/6 games most parra players flop the entire season

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hayne thinks hes parramatta, was always going to be a clash of egos between hayne and stuart, both are big heads

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hayne thinks he's better than he is. Too many jornos blew wind up his arse about his ability and as a result his head got over-inflated.

He's been dead average for a few years in my opinion. Overhyped, overpaid, underdelivers.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
If Hayne leaves before the season starts Parra will win more games this year than last, book it. Half the problem last was that everybody just sorta sat around waiting for Hayne to do somthing like in 09, problem is Hayne is a mental midget.

Hope he ****s off to play rugby for perpignan.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol Parramatta

I'll never forget when Ricky didn't pick Hayne for SOO, and Hayne went on facebook or twitter and said something along the lines of "I know guys I don't get it either"

The fkn arrogance .... almost as bad as Luke Bailey the old ***** saying (about coming out of retirement to play SOO) "I suppose if they ask you what can you do, I'll come back but they'll have to dangle a carrot for me play"

dc's

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
now one of the juniors is sacked because he thinks he can come and go as he pleases, either that or he deliberately got sacked so he didn't have to play at Parra.

How the fck would Brisbane have 'massive' money to throw at Hayne anyway?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.

The story about the Parramatta Eels would make a great documentary... On the comedy channel.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well my "source" tells me that the Eels are sh*te and who gives a rats furry as5 if Hayne leaves.

RowdyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When you bring in a coach with a "winning is everything" attitude into a club with an ingrained "as long as you try your best its okay" culture, there's obviously going to be some degree of conflict. Stuart wasn't brought in there to maintain the status quo. There will be plenty of conflict and probably a pretty big player turnover over the next 12 months

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a sh1t about the eels, their coach or their players... It's a good day for the NRL if they get relegated.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's well known that Hayne has a massive head. I honestly think the Eels should have let him go a while ago. His attitude is effecting his performance so the fact that he isn't worth 1/3 of what the eels are paying him (in terms of his contribution to the eels).

I have no doubt that when another team picks him up, he will play out of his skin. But that quite simply isn't going to happen at the eels. They have to move on.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's well known that Hayne has a massive head. I honestly think the Eels should have let him go a while ago. His attitude is effecting his performance so the fact that he isn't worth 1/3 of what the eels are paying him (in terms of his contribution to the eels).

I have no doubt that when another team picks him up, he will play out of his skin. But that quite simply isn't going to happen at the eels. They have to move on.
I agree with what you said, however I don't think any team would be able to afford him. He will be asking for a big contract and TBH he hadn't earned a big contract... I think the money he is on at Parra is as good as it could get for him unless he improves and shows consistency.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the sad thing though, even though he hasn't done anything since 2009 to warrant a big pay cheque, the fact is the potential is there and people know it is there.

That alone will see him get at least what he is on now at a minimum. But with the rises in the salary cap, it will no doubt translate to more. I doubt it will be a million, but it will be more than he is on now.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
This is why thhe NRL needs trades. Trade him to St George for Soward and Trent Merrin.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So much for the coach is the boss, what a prick, thats if its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.