How will they punish us

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just wondering on yous guys thoughts about how the commission will punish the CBB, I think no punishment would be just, a warning to all players and clubs in the Nrl about what is expected from them when I the public eye, but I think we will probably cop a fine. I have heard non supporters talk about losing points for next season but that would influence the outcome of the season,

B

BoonReturns

If the club gets stripped of points the ARLC is a disgrace. That is certainly not an option. To be honest I doubt anything will come of this

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
should be a community based work programme for the players during the off season if anything, no fines no points taken away

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
- A fine issued by ARLC for the post-GF non-interview situation/breach of rules.
- Internal fines for those involved in MAd Monday disrepute.
- NO loss of points.
- Papers will leak the names of those who they believe 'shouted' in a p*ss-weak attempt to keep kicking this dead horse of a topic.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Yep the media will continue flogging the dead horse when the issue between us and the ARL has been settled

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think the club will be fined.
No player will be fined as no player will ever come out and admit to this.
A month from now this will be a non event.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Media Beat Up Length = Depends on how long the cricket season starts to swing into action. Del Perio gives them a bit of stuff but not enough to fill the back 4 pages. Melbourne Cup is another 4 weeks. Bathurst is over. So the barrel is in for some more scraping.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't a player and we get a fine or whatever Todd needs to stand up to the commission , this John grant appears to have a massive ego and I can see him wanting to show Todd he's the boss ,if we are in trouble for a reporter (after being asked to leave ) stalking the mad Monday with a high powered microphone from 40 meters away and accusing a player and of who it was directed to ,this is an absolute farce and apparantely gallop got moved on for being too reactive ,well nrl at this point seem reactive ,how on earth they can let a struggling network trying to manufacture a story with no facts is a disgrace ,see it for what it is .

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
If they strip us of points it's court time. They didn't strip the tigers when scum bag Robert lui bashed his girlfriend 2 years in a row after mad monday

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- A fine issued by ARLC for the post-GF non-interview situation/breach of rules.
- Internal fines for those involved in MAd Monday disrepute.
- NO loss of points.
- Papers will leak the names of those who they believe 'shouted' in a p*ss-weak attempt to keep kicking this dead horse of a topic.
This. Obviously no more, no less.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they strip us of points it's court time. They didn't strip the tigers when scum bag Robert lui bashed his girlfriend 2 years in a row after mad monday
One of the times she was pregnant.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are we disgraced?

After the worst Bulldog ending to a season in memory I have to ask is this club a disgrace?
It sure as hell don't look good.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hell no this club is no disgrace. We've led by example with charity work, had a season or two free of off field indiscretions and now turned ourselves around on the field. For all we know channel 9 were lacking a story so they manufactured one with an open window and a viral youtube clip. I haven't seen it aired but i'd love to see someone look for gaps in their editing like a train going past with no noise while the comments were made or something to discredit the hell out of their gutter journalism.

You read 100 bad stories about the club yet NOTHING a week or so later about how the fans have been all but perfect citizens before during and after the grand final. You see countless reminders of the not too distant past (which has no relevance to the current playing roster) and countless stories of us using cheating tactics (which have been freely used for many seasons). I'm taking on a DILIGAF attitude. Let the haters hate and the media run us into the ground. I say **** them. The Bulldogs of the past have thrived on the siege mentality. It tightens the bonds between team members and fosters a fiercer fighting spirit. Actions will speak louder than words next season and our team will be out to improve on what was a great season. I for one can't wait to get my cheering voice back into action because i know it will get a good workout.

So in the eyes of the haters we might be a disgrace but i say they can go to hell. Let them hate us even more as we demolish their teams. I'll wear my dogs gear with pride all summer just like i have through every scandal the dogs have ever been through. I consider it a duty to show the love when many might hide it in shame. If you want to wait till the scandal dies down to show your support then feel free to do so. The team deserves more loyalty considering the things they've achieved this season in my opinion. I'll happily show it by wearing the logo whenever i can.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
People are carrying on like we suddenly turned into some kind of disgrace, but seriously, what happened? Some unidentified person yells a few building site remarks at someone and Graham had a yell in Slaters ear. Even if it was a real bite, these two events do not equal the club falling apart from disgrace. I think a number of people, including the media, need to get things into perspective. We had a great year, won lots of awards, things look good for the future, the rest is noise.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won't actually do anything they're all talk

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With alot dribble (words) cause whips and chains excite us. :amen:

Status
Not open for further replies.