What's toovs gonna say this presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
What excuses do u guys think toovs will have this presser, oh and by the way, go the DOGGIES,

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Morris's foot was 2 metres over the sideline... twice!"

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Toovey - 'they wouldn't let us score tries......' they are cheats! I cannot believe the ref didn't see them not letting us score tries!

Press - 'so you going to text Des for a good game plan next week'?

:grinning:

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"I cant believe Des didnt give me a job at the dogs"

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"The refs didn't score the tries for us! What's the point giving us fresh sets of six right in front of the line off dubious calls if they're not gonna get us over the line as well!.. & Keating was offside when he scored off his own kick!, He was in front of himself!!!! How did no one else see that!!!!!!!!!"

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The refs didn't score the tries for us! What's the point giving us fresh sets of six right in front of the line off dubious calls if they're not gonna get us over the line as well!.. & Keating was offside when he scored off his own kick!, He was in front of himself!!!! How did no one else see that!!!!!!!!!"
Lmao! Ur killing it tonite lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That try they denied us was purely because of Tooveys sooking. DCE biggest diver too. Took a dive hoping the result would go his way.

Toovey can SMD

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Toovey puts some of those Militant Parents off Toddlers and Tiaras to shame (sorry but that show is my guilty pleasure).

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
You sir deserve the 'comment of the year awards' for that LMFAO... Brilliant!

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
What is Geoff ovey gonna say, all he is gonna do is whinge on someting small, or CRY like some5 year old!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"Does anyone know when Grimaldi is retiring so I can get a job at the Bulldogs?"

and in the change rooms "okay guys, gameplan.. high tackles, leg pulls, and working the neck".

and in the papers next week "Well Des didn't leave me any notes on how to coach for finals footy".

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol cant wait to hear the rubbish that comes out of the maggots mouth

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the obstructions they ran on our line?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloody brilliant Trendsetter, you've said it all except for: "And why didn't the refs penalise them for not using elbows and putting on head shots"?

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets face it, its likely both Hasler and Toovey will blow up in the presser.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he will say the dogs cheated again with the obstruction rule, toovey toovey toovey, sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut

View attachment 20088

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. Nice.

In all seriousness, he was less bat**** crazy than I'd anticipated. A few whinges about laxer standards on jumping 10m in finals football, but nothing out and out insane. Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.