Time to take a stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Doggies supporters its time we take a stand against Ch9, there is many ways the CBB can say a big F U to CH9 for there obvious witch hunt against this club, the players and its supporters, I say all you who own companies and advertise on CH9 it's time to change to another station, make sure when you cancel your ads to inform CH9 of your reasons.
Ch9 needs to think about what a club can do to them if they piss them off, des can allow them access to the change rooms after games, sure after he pulls the players out, or if he has to allow them access to the players just make every player reply with no comment every game, invite a rival channel in to record celebrations and losses make them hold the footage till an hour after the game that way given ch9 there AirPlay but don't have any celebrations or losses in front of ch9 cameras.
Invite all rival channels to media announcements, make them private announcements, lock the gates and don't invite ch9, so many ways to get around contracts, sure they can take away live games from us but I don't think that will affect our income, fox will happily pick the games up, this is an obvious witch hunt against us and its not right, time to stand up and be counted guys

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think anyone that comes to this forum advertises with Channel 9 lol. That costs a lot of money

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doggies supporters its time we take a stand against Ch9, there is many ways the CBB can say a big F U to CH9 for there obvious witch hunt against this club, the players and its supporters, I say all you who own companies and advertise on CH9 it's time to change to another station, make sure when you cancel your ads to inform CH9 of your reasons.
Ch9 needs to think about what a club can do to them if they piss them off, des can allow them access to the change rooms after games, sure after he pulls the players out, or if he has to allow them access to the players just make every player reply with no comment every game, invite a rival channel in to record celebrations and losses make them hold the footage till an hour after the game that way given ch9 there AirPlay but don't have any celebrations or losses in front of ch9 cameras.
Invite all rival channels to media announcements, make them private announcements, lock the gates and don't invite ch9, so many ways to get around contracts, sure they can take away live games from us but I don't think that will affect our income, fox will happily pick the games up, this is an obvious witch hunt against us and its not right, time to stand up and be counted guys
Something impossible to do when channel 9 has got the right to brodcast the games which means basically channel 9 runs the game and in many ways pays all nrl players salary due to sponsors/advertisements/ fans watching etc etc.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be doing my own personal boycott
of channel nein and the daily telecrap ,
They can all get farked.....

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bit hard when u got to watch delayed games on their stupid channel

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im not one to complain or vent about these sorts of things but i have NEVER been so angry at how the media have attacked us. I think its a case of tall poppy syndrome after all the good reports and articles of the dogs success they want to dirty up their name.

they caught the audio from DIRECTIONAL MICROPHONES FFS!!!! we're talking about picking up audio coming from a PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will be doing my own personal boycott
of channel nein and the daily telecrap ,
They can all get farked.....
I've done the same Coyote - I refuse to watch Channel 9 and haven't bought the telecrap since this blew up.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
If anybody sees any channel nine employees/stars (i know stars is a strong word for these types) then get your camera phone out and follow the around and see how "classy" they will act, give them a taste of it.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I won't be buying the Tele for a long time... I also won't be watching Nine News Anymore, however this doesn't hurt them at all (A few hundred people might do it at best)... Anyone keen to start a website??? A website targeting the Media and Bias reporting? Shame Journalist hacks (Bekka Wilson, Danny W, Phil Rothfield, Jayne Azzopardi) etc.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done the same Coyote - I refuse to watch Channel 9 and haven't bought the telecrap since this blew up.
Footy season is over ..... Usually the games they cover are
ones that we all attend anyways .... we have massive numbers
of supporters , 200 to 300k of people switching off would make
a small wave into a Tsunami =P

P

Paint.

Make a viral post and get everyone to post it on Channel 9's wall on facebook

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be buying the Tele for a long time... I also won't be watching Nine News Anymore, however this doesn't hurt them at all (A few hundred people might do it at best)... Anyone keen to start a website??? A website targeting the Media and Bias reporting? Shame Journalist hacks (Bekka Wilson, Danny W, Phil Rothfield, Jayne Azzopardi) etc.
Starting a website dedicated to these fools would only bring more negative press for supporters... They are too powerful. Not much we can do...

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cricket season is starting soon. Hope the heat goes onto the Aussie cricket team lol

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I love your sentiments mate, but in the current climate they are a bit unrealistic. Lets just let things take their natural course. In a week there will be no story and this while issue will fade into history.

Last edited by a moderator:

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just listening to talking sport a bit and it is plain to me we are about to get hung out to dry, tonight at the judiciary will be the beginning, then the commish, I think if the commish do get too heavy on the club the club should look at legal action. There were people on talking sport calling for 5yrs ban for players from the game, well excuse me but if watmough and lui and bird can all assault women and get bugger all ( lui got 12mths and was found guilty in a court of law) why should any of our players cop any suspensions what so ever, hopefully Greenberg refuses to give up the player or players if any involved, let the commission fine the club we've got plenty of money we just sold a million dollars in merchandise in a month didn't we.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think we should just make Channel 9 jokes and images and post them on facebook and twitter for the next 12 months - this will give their name the suitable taint it has earned.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
hopefully Greenberg refuses to give up the player or players if any involved, let the commission fine the club we've got plenty of money we just sold a million dollars in merchandise in a month didn't we.
In my way of thinking, the naming of anyone by the club should be between any (alleged) victim, the club itself and the Commission. No one else has the right to be informed of who they are as it is none of their business. Just because a football club is involved doesn't give carte blanche for the release of information. We have all just witnessed the removal of four girls from Australia to Italy, and not one of us knows the identity of the people involved, as it should be. We all have the right to know the story, but not the identity of those involved.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These jewish media motherfu*kers are doing this to us after a GF loss, imagine what they would of done if we won?

H

HajdukSplit

In all fairness, no one was seen or recorded standing with their head out the window yelling?

Where is the evidence {person on camera} showing a person with their head out the window pointing and yelling to the reporter? How are they sure that the players, staff or whoever it may be wernt yelling at each other (between themselves), as it was MAD MONDAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.