When will the club stand up for itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
When will the head honchos of our club stand up for the club and players, this witch hunt is disgusting, why dont they come out and talk about the poor crowd behavior at brooky in 2013, or the souths roosters game where bottles were thrown on the field, or tha Adam Reynolds swearing at the ref last week, or thurstons explicit loaded attack on a ref a few years ago. I feel like the club has a sit back and say nothing and hope for the best attitude. If we r hated that much by the nrl that they want to keep making an example of us why cant the club look at getting an esl licence, i know the distance thing would make it hard but im sure something could be worked out. Would love to see our club ripping them pommy clubs a new ass every week, and it would frighten the shit out of nrl the thought of other clubs that have had enough could follow suit, anyway just a thought.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
When will the head honchos of our club stand up for the club and players, this witch hunt is disgusting, why dont they come out and talk about the poor crowd behavior at brooky in 2013, or the souths roosters game where bottles were thrown on the field, or tha Adam Reynolds swearing at the ref last week, or thurstons explicit loaded attack on a ref a few years ago. I feel like the club has a sit back and say nothing and hope for the best attitude. If we r hated that much by the nrl that they want to keep making an example of us why cant the club look at getting an esl licence,i know the distance thing would make it hard but im sure something could be worked out. Would love to see our club ripping them pommy clubs a new ass every week, and it would frighten the shit out of nrl the thought of other clubs that have had enough could follow suit, anyway just a thought.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When will the head honchos of our club stand up for the club and players, this witch hunt is disgusting, why dont they come out and talk about the poor crowd behavior at brooky in 2013, or the souths roosters game where bottles were thrown on the field, or tha Adam Reynolds swearing at the ref last week, or thurstons explicit loaded attack on a ref a few years ago. I feel like the club has a sit back and say nothing and hope for the best attitude. If we r hated that much by the nrl that they want to keep making an example of us why cant the club look at getting an esl licence, i know the distance thing would make it hard but im sure something could be worked out. Would love to see our club ripping them pommy clubs a new ass every week, and it would frighten the shit out of nrl the thought of other clubs that have had enough could follow suit, anyway just a thought.
please try not to think anymore LOL

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No soccer.
We do not dive to get penaltys.
Inglis could try n teach us though and soward..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Okay lets call up Marwan so we can do a club tranfer with Salford reds.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Why don't you put down the pipe and slowly step away. You're having a halluciantion and are not of sound mind.

Faark me this one honestly takes the cake. Let's put a sydney based team in the ESL. Wow. Just wow.
Also lets justify the deplorable actions of certain fans by using the schoolyard excuse of "they did it too"
Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.