Hazem makes me proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seeing Hazem on the news telling it how it is about $BW, Hazem said just what we all think and he makes me proud to be a Bulldogs supporter. $BW will never achieve the heights Hazem did in the game, Hazem should be the face of the ARL, he has achieved milestones that may never be beaten with an absolute clean slate, $BW will always be the guy who walked out mid contract on his team, a loser as far as I'm concerned

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On ya haz ! Hazem is a man of integrity, who refused to lie and spoke from his heart ! Not trot out the usual PC bullshit ! FFS our CEO even said it was great to have sonny back in the game and began looking for ways to make money off it ?? Fuck SBW hope he gets an infection after his operation and has his arm amputated !

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the ****rash breaks his neck and ends up in a wheelchair. Have no respect for this bloke.

dogstragic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's obvious that SBW was fairly easily influenced by the people around him.He's made some major errors of judgement for which his former team mates and fans will never forgive him. Hazam gave it to him but was very diplomatic and classy as he always is,anyone who seen the interview on ch9 will see that.
Personally i don't think SBW will cope with the speed and physical nature of the current game.He will be targeted by every player in opposition who will either try & bash him,or will give it to him verbally all season,he'll never live the walkout down it'll haunt him forever.......

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah good to see him sticking up for his teammates but kinda over this now... He left we have moved on and are better for the experience no need to dwell on it

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
x2, love you Haz. But please don't call SBW a dog, he doesn't deserve that, call him a Rooster/Crusader/snake/worm or whatever, just don't call him a dog because he isn't one of us.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Good on yu haz - speaking the truth for the fans and no doubt the Club.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA @ "you just don't know what his next moves going to be, boxing, maybe netball next"

Good on him for speaking his mind

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Touche... Couldn't agree with you anymore Haz=legend, SBW=Scumbag Bus, driver, Dog...

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Four and a half seasons ago SBW walked out. And feelings are still very high. For mine, a one year deal is preferred because of his previous form, and his ability to spend most of the season on the sidelines covered in cotton wool. Injury proneness has not left him.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't accept SBW's leaving us as something we should forget. We were plunged into an abyss, and the worst end to a season I ever want to remember.

Hope the Roosters have more luck with him than we did. I think that there are other talented players in the game now, and SBW will not be the stand-out he might have been.

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't accept SBW's leaving us as something we should forget. We were plunged into an abyss, and the worst end to a season I ever want to remember.

Hope the Roosters have more luck with him than we did. I think that there are other talented players in the game now, and SBW will not be the stand-out he might have been.
I hope the chooks don`t get any value out of him.Can`t believe the NRL are going to use him in their promotions.What about all the other hard working players that LOVE our game.Why are they rewarding him?

Status
Not open for further replies.