Marshall signed with waratahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm hearing Benji is signed with waratahs. This is why ayshford has signed with sharks, hearing ayshford had a benji clause in his contract hence why he signed with the sharks

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard the opposite heard he signed a new contract with tigers

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Heard Benji's an Indian according to Beau

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He hasn't signed with the Waratahs, and won't be playing for the Waratahs.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Thought I seen something somewhere that he "agreed to terms" with Wests

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Benji clause part is true then there could be substance behind this story.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji clause made me laugh out loud.

Imagine that.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares!

I never really rated his game.

I would not want him at the Dogs.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would he go to the Waratahs? He is a proud New Zealander and the Blues have concrete interest in him. He has no chance of playing for the All Blacks if he goes to a non-New Zealand franchise.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would he go to the Waratahs? He is a proud New Zealander and the Blues have concrete interest in him. He has no chance of playing for the All Blacks if he goes to a non-New Zealand franchise.
Is he not an Australian Citizen?? has a good Aussie accent and gets paid in Aussie $'s and has lived here for a long time now, doubt if will ever return to NZ to live anyhow. He wouldn't even make it to ball boy for the All Blacks!!!

His best is over, the player that made him was Scott Prince and has never been the same since Prince departed I am afraid. TBH

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hope benji has got his contract extension with the tigers, that will mean we can cross the tigers off the list of contenders for the duration of the contract

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
So my post was so laughable hey. Benji has asked for a release, coincedence ??. Well to those who made a joke if my post of a rumor suck it up and I hope you enjoy the fact it came from a sharks fan. I really thought this was a gr8 site but when u get persecuted for posting a RUMOR then some would think otherwise. Anyway ill keep just looking at all the posts instead of posting my own instead of being persecuted

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
they are saying to japan? not warratahs? the union rumour has been going for months...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So my post was so laughable hey. Benji has asked for a release, coincedence ??. Well to those who made a joke if my post of a rumor suck it up and I hope you enjoy the fact it came from a sharks fan. I really thought this was a gr8 site but when u get persecuted for posting a RUMOR then some would think otherwise. Anyway ill keep just looking at all the posts instead of posting my own instead of being persecuted
Relax kid, you will live longer!

BTW asking for a release doesn't automatically mean he has signed with the Waratahs

Status
Not open for further replies.