Toovs won't last another 3 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Really how do u think toovs looked in the eyes of coaches like Bennett, hasler, Bellamy, sheens when he came out and encouraged the refs to penalize the bulldogs and publicly called them cheats, so unprofessional, like I said he isn't a first grade coach and I will be surprised if he lasts 3 more years as a coach

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With players leaving the club next year and an aging playing roster I guess time will tell.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The way he carried on in the coaches box on Friday night was an absolute joke.

He carries on like a spoilt child, a biased NRL fan in the stands. It's obvious he is more concerned about getting results on the scoreboard as opposed to sticking to things like a game plan and ensuring the players don't let the end results of fixtures get to their heads.

Of course he won't last very long.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Geoff toovey and the manly sea-eagles will all lose their touch and won't be back in the top 8 for Years!!:D:grinning:;):o:p

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is 1 fu*kwit I'm glad didn't follow Des over

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh there isn't many people I dislike in the nrl but this sook tops the cake...wtf is wrong with him? doesn't he realise the public are laughing at him always having a sook. He was fine with dud calls from the refs cause they went manly's way but if they went the other way he will be chucking a tantrum and will have a breakdown during his sook in the press... This guy is a real joke and he needs to man up and be a real coach or just do everyone a favour at manly and leave..

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Tbh there isn't many people I dislike in the nrl but this sook tops the cake...wtf is wrong with him? doesn't he realise the public are laughing at him always having a sook. He was fine with dud calls from the refs cause they went manly's way but if they went the other way he will be chucking a tantrum and will have a breakdown during his sook in the press... This guy is a real joke and he needs to man up and be a real coach or just do everyone a favour at manly and leave..
Calm down LOL!!:p

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt Toovey has even done anything this year. The team hardly changed, he probably just rocks up to training and lets them do whatever they did under Des and spouts out encouraging comments every few mins.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It'll be a matter of time before they find a real coach and sack this clueless clown.

But then again, Manly don't seem to have a problem with playing all their in-club problems out in the media, so they wouldn't care too much with waterboy making the whole club look like a bunch of whinging grubs.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I'm dead sick of Toovey. Every time there is a new article regarding Moanly he's bloody sooking! Even though the refs helped Moanly win on Friday HE WAS STILL SOOKING about them getting dudded in the first half. PLEASE. For the love of God, just shut up.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm dead sick of Toovey. Every time there is a new article regarding Moanly he's bloody sooking! Even though the refs helped Moanly win on Friday HE WAS STILL SOOKING about them getting dudded in the first half. PLEASE. For the love of God, just shut up.
You could even say that Toovey is the b*tching wife in this Manly/NRL relationship.
(which would make the Manly players their retarded children & their board & admin the senile uncles/aunties)

Status
Not open for further replies.