Nrl bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi guys, those who use twitter can you please ask Greenburg and the footy show guys when they are gonna march out the ref that Fafita threatened to smash his phone on the footy show and tell the public how yous have protected the refs by handing down a 6 game suspension and a fine, public face a 12 month to life ban for the same thing. Graham got 4 matches for raising his voice and pointing his finger, double standards if u ask me. Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
the ****en bias of the NRL is just beyond funny
2014 GF the biggest wank fest I have ever had to endure, so one sided in the lead up and worse at the ground I will never travel and outlay my hard earned again.
Krisum i beat women allowed to play even though its known he is guilty then after the rabbits win the GF he is suspended
the ****ing fafita wankers threaten a junior ref, its a known fact as the guys is a cop and recorded it. They are allowed to play against the dogs then they get suspended.
Rooters player hit a dog with a blatant illegal and dangerous tackle just a penalty no charge. then when they realise the dogs pack will cut other teams in half with shoulder charges they now say any shoulder charge is an automatic week
A bulldog makes a legit tackle no penalty given he gets charged fights it because there is zero evidence he sits out a week!!
**** this game
END RANT

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL has become a ridiculous game because of the double standards in both the match review committe and refereeing. When Korbin Sim grabbed Masons willie (pun not intended) and they only sent him a letter that said it all.
There has been so many instances that it's obvious corruption. They don't even bother hiding it anymore.

Every year me and my mates have the same argument about why the hell should we renew our membership and watch this silly game. We alway concluded that we will go to the game and have a laugh cause it has become a massive joke.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then we got their favourite most protected team of all, the Melbourne Storm. Want proof?
If somone knows who to post some footage on here, go to the 80th minute of Storm Vs Tigers Game.
Here you will find Ryan Hinchcliff deliberately knee Kyle Lovett in the head whilst he's on the ground.
Guess what action was taken.........nothing!!!

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it the NRL or the Sharks that imposed the 6 weeks?

If the Sharks, doesn't the NRL have the right to step in and say Nuh uh!
(Granted they wont, but they could)

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every time I watch the Bulldogs play any other team Its the tackle to play the ball that pisses me off. The Bulldogs are allowed seconds to get off the tackled player while the other side can crawl all over the Bulldog player until their defence line is set.

When we played the Sharks Fifita played the ball 5-10 metres from the Dogs line and was actually facing the sideline when he did it. Should have been a penalty awarded to the Dogs but no, just get on with it and see if you can score. Later in the game a Shark was tackled and the Bulldog marker was penalised for advancing off the mark... the Sharks playing the ball were alowed to advance another metre forward all day.

That the referees are neither responsible nor accountable for their bad calls and bias is killing Rugby League.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys, those who use twitter can you please ask Greenburg and the footy show guys when they are gonna march out the ref that Fafita threatened to smash his phone on the footy show and tell the public how yous have protected the refs by handing down a 6 game suspension and a fine, public face a 12 month to life ban for the same thing. Graham got 4 matches for raising his voice and pointing his finger, double standards if u ask me. Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place
Let me get this straight.... you want a junior rugby league ref to have to come out and explain himself to the public?

Actually... i have re-read your post, twice, and have no idea what you're on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.