Recent content by hotdiggitydogs

1. H

Lets look at this objectively

Rugby league is a simple game and when you have no confidence because we always loose the objective is simple. …. 1. hold the ball complete your set and just kick it at the end of your set down field. Nothing flash just build pressure. 2. defence is make your tackles and hit hard as you can...
  2. H

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Lewis needs to go. Other then the ability to kick and tackle he has not planning, organising or tactical knowledge. Continually throws the inside ball for a forward to go back into the middle of the field. Drives the team into the centre of the field on 4th resulting in no depth to have a...
  3. H

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

David Klemmer either is taking the piss or doesn’t want to be in this team/club. Marshall King has shown more in 10min the David has for us for a while. If it was for a $30,000 bonus I’m sure he would pull his finger out like he does for NSW or Australia.
  4. H

The greatest shame!

We don't have a player with a football brain in any key position(1,6,7,9) The only player with a football brain is James. We have no player who can sum up a situation and make a decision on what's the best course play. Every team has a player or multiple who can sum up a situation and control...
  5. H

Dont be like Souths supporters.

Guys if we had a half back with an inch of creativity and an ability to control the team we would be different but we don't and that's why we are playing this style of footy
  6. H

Haslers future will be decided on friday

Tbh he is a stubborn mule with his reputation on the line... Wouldn't you think someone like him would want to prove people wrong?
  7. H

Haslers future will be decided on friday

Anyone who thinks letting Des go is going to help has rocks in their heads. Letting him go in 2nd week in October without a appropriate alternative is completely writing off next season before they even start pre-season. The amount of work and planning behind pre-season for a new coach and his...
  8. H

Improving our forwards momentum

If you look back to the first round match against Manly, we played a hard running fast style with he forwards running at pace onto the ball from dummy half. Now I know Manly were a easy team due to the new faces etc. But we made easy meters up the field and where playing fast attack not this...
  9. H

Moses Mbye puts extension talks on hold after Bulldogs first offer

Could we become a better version of the West Tigers. They have two young halves who for a majority of the season lack direction + the ability to lead the team around. We have two young halves (although 1 has experience) who for a majority of their time playing together lack direction + the...
  10. H

How do we stop RTS?

Dragons v Roosters ANZAC Day Watch how Benji and Widdop nullified RTS with kicks along the ground into touch every set of 6. I have been saying it every match of the Roosters, drill it into touch.
  11. H

Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

what about this? https://www.facebook.com/CB18.Bulldogs4Life/photos/a.173239742861092.1073741830.170381616480238/463800553805008/?type=1&theater
  12. H

Out of Control Women

Yer i call Bullshit, i will wait till i see the full video not some conveniently cut/chopped video thanks
  13. H

ATTN Marley - Re Reynolds Hit

The way in which he went about the tackle or shoulder charge whatever you want to call it was unnecessary. If you look at many late tackles on the kicker they don't jump up then just tackle as normal around the hips/torso. I at the time thought it was a complete joke but looking at it it was...
  14. H

Merchandise ideas

Since this sport we watch is played in winter, how about appropriate winter jackets. You look at the roosters and rabbits, they all have thick jackets (some water resistant /proof) for the child Friday nights. I get they have hoodie to cater for the demographic of supports but it's a bloody...
  15. H

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

Can we please get something straight. Trent Hodkinson (nor Josh Reynolds) won or helped in any significant way win NSW the SOO last year. They were passengers on a ride behind Jarryd Hayne. Yes they kicked and passed and Trent might have score the winning try, but he did not win NSW the SOO...