ATTN Marley - Re Reynolds Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol do you think he has respect? You speak about Gen Y so I assume your older, maybe 40-50... You grew up in an era where women worked and fought hard for equal rights, and not to be degraded.... I wonder if you saw Reynolds in a club, or even seen him in less conventional social media outlets, whether or not you would have the same respect for him.... The guy may love the club, but off the camera, he is the total opposite of what the club is about.
He is a well known footy player and with that comes money and women.

I know how women are when it comes to fame and at any chance they will do what is necessary. I presume the women stick to Josh like flies on shit and o presume that's another thing gen y is jealous about. He's got the fame, money and women

Don't worry you will grow up one day and find true love.

REYNOLLDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

REYNOLLDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Reynolds was awful. Rather than take control he reverted tp headless chook runs that confused the players around him. Glad to see him suspended really. Should give him even more time to reflect.
He was trying to stop a field goal what are you talking about, every team can read our plays he try's to do something different

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol do you think he has respect? You speak about Gen Y so I assume your older, maybe 40-50... You grew up in an era where women worked and fought hard for equal rights, and not to be degraded.... I wonder if you saw Reynolds in a club, or even seen him in less conventional social media outlets, whether or not you would have the same respect for him.... The guy may love the club, but off the camera, he is the total opposite of what the club is about.
That's a very broad and personal brush you're painting with and is the exact reason half of us on here are sick of the constant bashing. I know a couple of people who know him. I've heard stories and mate there's nothing Ive heard that couldn't easily apply to the next guy. Stick to football.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a well known footy player and with that comes money and women.

I know how women are when it comes to fame and at any chance they will do what is necessary. I presume the women stick to Josh like flies on shit and o presume that's another thing gen y is jealous about. He's got the fame, money and women

Don't worry you will grow up one day and find true love.

Lol you remind me of a Shiek who once referred to women as uncovered meat.... If she presents herself that way, she deserves it!!!! Hahaha you fool.... Lol, I don't need the 'romantic' love, the love for my children is all I need :grinning:

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you remind me of a Shiek who once referred to women as uncovered meat.... If she presents herself that way, she deserves it!!!! Hahaha you fool.... Lol, I don't need the 'romantic' love, the love for my children is all I need :grinning:
Are they yours or Josh's?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's a very broad and personal brush you're painting with and is the exact reason half of us on here are sick of the constant bashing. I know a couple of people who know him. I've heard stories and mate there's nothing Ive heard that couldn't easily apply to the next guy. Stick to football.
He is a community role model, the same rules dont apply to him. BUT I do apologise, emotions got the better of me. I'll stick to footy

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you're FOS .. I know a lot about Reynolds through a very close friend of his.. He bought his mum a house recently and he's always down at Clemton park helping out the junior league , kids always getting photos and talking to him. He's a top bloke. I bet you're not Anybody's Godfather are you?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Marley's Reynolds issues but I respect and defend his right to voice his opinion.

I'm sure we all scratch our heads at the posts of others on occasion but unless one is being abusive, it's not the job of a mod to ban people who annoy them.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way in which he went about the tackle or shoulder charge whatever you want to call it was unnecessary. If you look at many late tackles on the kicker they don't jump up then just tackle as normal around the hips/torso. I at the time thought it was a complete joke but looking at it it was clearly a brain snap by Reynolds to run in and JUMP UP. A simple tackle like all those late tackles put on him during the game would have been just as effective and most probably not drawn a penalty. In saying this it was the vidoe refs decision to award a penalty because no penalty was originally called and the vidoe ref can only step in when they feel it is a reportable offence which it was as he does make contact with his head be if after the fact he made contact with the shoulder first.

At the end of the day we should have won the game far before that moment. Josh whilst his enthusiasm is great to create a spark if we need it will also be his downfall. The way in which he made the tackle was the issue not the tackle itself.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it was a penalty but it's sad what the game has become.

The era of tough footballers who only stay down when genuinely injured is gone. Now (and our team is the same as others) players have become actors who pretend they are hurt until a penalty is blown.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where is the first contact when reynold made that tackle?

thats right... around the cheat/ shoulder area.

happens every day of the week and gets un penalised.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you're FOS .. I know a lot about Reynolds through a very close friend of his.. He bought his mum a house recently and he's always down at Clemton park helping out the junior league , kids always getting photos and talking to him. He's a top bloke. I bet you're not Anybody's Godfather are you?
Lol. Don't judge what you don't know. I am only judging the part of his off field life I know about. You don't know me, so you cant judge who or what I know.... Disagree with me by all means, but to say I am full of shit is wrong

Malla

Reaction score
Clear penalty however had Holmes not milked it, it would have been play on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Late tackle anyway. There were plenty of other bad calls that possibly cost us the game but at the same time, we never deserved to win.

At Belmore with 99% of the crowd Bulldogs fans and we couldn't muster up a real performance.

We need to go back to basics over the next couple of rounds and see if we can resurrect this season.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we didn't deserve to win but we should be playing netball if that's a penalty, ref smirked when he put him on report. I'm surprised the refs aren't investigated for corruption in all seriousness.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
the GAME has gone SOFT!
they penalise head high tackles when u accidentley get a finger in the face
but tackles like moses coathanger or swinging stiff arms which knock out players dont even get sin bins (used to be immediate send offs)
game has changed so much...most of the changes have made the game shitter

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
what about the penalty against canberra on the weekend for a head clash?? lmao

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
where is the first contact when reynold made that tackle?

thats right... around the cheat/ shoulder area.

happens every day of the week and gets un penalised.
Exactly! Look at poor graham gets hit in the head a least 5 times a game

Status
Not open for further replies.