Merchandise ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheaper prices on Guernseys, esp for kids. To pay $135 for a kids footy jumper is ridiculous, esp when they outgrow it in a year. The more kids wearing footy jumpers the better.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheaper prices on Guernseys, esp for kids. To pay $135 for a kids footy jumper is ridiculous, esp when they outgrow it in a year. The more kids wearing footy jumpers the better.
Buy jerseys at end of the year. They aren't going to slash jersey prices.

Fitted caps please. Sick of snap backs. Simple black with a white old school cb logo.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy jerseys at end of the year. They aren't going to slash jersey prices.

Fitted caps please. Sick of snap backs. Simple black with a white old school cb logo.
More performances like we have seen in the last few weeks and prices will start to come down ha ha

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
A definitive written history of the club .. Updated bulldog story/ berries to Bulldogs book to commemorate 80 years...

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Sell Hodko jerseys with number 3.5 on the back because he's half a halfback

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
But seriously bring back the coaches shorts they had a few years ago. They were the dark grey dress shorts with a faint bulldog water mark on the front and the emblem on the back belt loop

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
James Graham fists (like those hulk ones awhile back) with the crooked finger......imagine 30,000 dogs supporters waving them at the refs lol....could even have red wigs lol

# Limited edition signed Hodko crutches.......we could sell this like they flog the cricket memorabilia on nine during the summer

# Kids T-shirts with "im as mental as Reynolds" on them

# Car decals that say " I might be on Centrelink but i still work harder than Tony Williams!"

# life sized Corey Thompsons that could be used at the royal Easter and theme parks with the writing "you have to be taller than me to go on this ride"

# more car decals......." it aint lowered, Kas is in the back"...... "this car is as shit as Hodko"

Last edited by a moderator:

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since this sport we watch is played in winter, how about appropriate winter jackets. You look at the roosters and rabbits, they all have thick jackets (some water resistant /proof) for the child Friday nights. I get they have hoodie to cater for the demographic of supports but it's a bloody winter sport and they have no thick jacket option.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs flamethrower!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few suggestions from me:

1. A better range of infant apparel. I for one want to be able to claim my children in bulldogs colours as soon as they're born (be it boy or girl)

2. I think the bulldogs merchandise dept should be looking at some of the Nfl and college football franchises. They have some pretty good selections in terms of style and types of apparel. They spend millions on research and marketing so they know what works. Not saying copy what they have but use some of the smarts already there.

3. Start developing some smart casual looking sport wear that you would wear when not going to a game. Not knocking the idea but I think this is a better idea than just James graham t shirts (sorry don't shoot me guys).

4. Make flags that don't come off. Bought a new flag last year and lost it 2 streets out of the car park!

I've gotten my hands on some of the new range of merchandise and they're great. I guess as fans were always looking for a reason to buy something new each year. Hope that helps.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Since this sport we watch is played in winter, how about appropriate winter jackets. You look at the roosters and rabbits, they all have thick jackets (some water resistant /proof) for the child Friday nights. I get they have hoodie to cater for the demographic of supports but it's a bloody winter sport and they have no thick jacket option.
I've got one.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bobble head des hasler doll with a button you can press on it.

1st press = *Nose whistle noise*
2nd press = "Under the radar"
3rd press = *Noise of a door being slammed and unhinged*

etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sell Hodko jerseys with number 3.5 on the back because he's half a halfback
Half a halfback is a quarterback.

You calling Hokko the world's best quarterback? lol

Send the prick over there with Hayne lol

N

Natboy

I would like to see the online store being updated more often and so it actually reflects what's for sale.
It's hard enough for me to get time to drive to Belmore so I can just imagine how frustrated country & interstate supporters get.

Also water bottles, sports bags & lunch bags please ;)

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
This thread deserves triple the attention.
It's a unique opportunity to make an impact as fans.

Mikey B, quote me and follow up ... Are you happy with the response so far ?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are the rain proof jackets so bloody expensive. They are 110 or 120 dollars. I bought the jersey and the coach shirt and then I have to fork out another 110 dollars for a jacket. Too bloody expensive honestly. 75 or 80 dollars should be enough for a damn rain jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.