Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
2016 Training T-Shirt now available from Canterbury NZ:

http://www.canterburynz.com.au/product/670/11286/supporters/2016-bulldogs-training-tee/

Big fan of that - just have to wait until my size is in.
Decent but would be a lot better without the big yellow opal solar logo on it. Thanks for the sponsorship Opal but not only is it a bad colour clash it makes the shirt look like its over sponsored. The ones with the easy forex sponsor in Opals place clash a lot less, but the shirt also is over sponsored.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Decent but would be a lot better without the big yellow opal solar logo on it. Thanks for the sponsorship Opal but not only is it a bad colour clash it makes the shirt look like its over sponsored. The ones with the easy forex sponsor in Opals place clash a lot less, but the shirt also is over sponsored.
People would pay $80 for a t shirt to basically advertise three businesses? Some have more money than brains.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
People would pay $80 for a t shirt to basically advertise three businesses? Some have more money than brains.
Some people get paid to be walking billboards lol. We are supposed to pay them though. I understand sponsorship and its important part in things, but at some point if you go too far, you are going to just have a shirt that looks like ads sewn together. You like a fkn Nascar wearing it

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's highway robbery
the "club" don't care about its fans
if it did it wouldn't charge 80 dollars for a tshirt, 180 for a rain jacket and 90 for black pants with a bulldogs logo on it.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The ****en Jerseys have gone up by $10, they were $159.95 now they are $169.95

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk that I have already 10 in my closet, I won't be buying any for a long time

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are the prices determined by Canterbury (the brand)? Could be lots of hate directed to the wrong people if so

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are the prices determined by Canterbury (the brand)? Could be lots of hate directed to the wrong people if so
NRL doesn't set the prices that's the manufacturers and retailers... but the NRL takes a very big chunk for licensing/royalties. I can't remember the figures, but when I did some work for ISC years ago I was quite shocked at the figures.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury clothing are usually reasonable with their clothing prices. Them and the Bulldogs are just cashing in on our loyal and strong supporter base.
There is now way u could justify 90 dollar pants or 80 training shirt or even 180 for a jacket.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I checked a few team's websites. Jerseys are $170 pretty much for all teams. Training shirts were also $80. Just use the Broncos site as an example. The prices for various things are pretty much identical to ours

https://broncossuperstore.shopdesq.com/mens

So its just inflation and possibly the NRL hiking prices.

Something i just spotted. If you but straight from the NRL, jerseys are $179 for all teams i looked at. Our 2016 main jersey isnt there yet, but the auckland 9s jersey is $179.

http://www.nrlshop.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.