Merchandise ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Mike, any idea when the 2016 gear will be released online?
Is it usually this slow?
Cheers, Nat
So I spoke to the club and our 2016 merchandise has been delayed (yet again) & won't be available until early February?!?
Souths fans will need to visit cash converters to afford their gear BUT AT LEAST THEIR FULL 2016 RANGE IS AVAILABLE ALREADY!!
Yes, I'm pissed off!! Now I have to buy everyone other shit for Christmas lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So I spoke to the club and our 2016 merchandise has been delayed (yet again) & won't be available until early February?!?
Souths fans will need to visit cash converters to afford their gear BUT AT LEAST THEIR FULL 2016 RANGE IS AVAILABLE ALREADY!!
Yes, I'm pissed off!! Now I have to buy everyone other shit for Christmas lol
I was just about to buy the training jersey until i realised they are charging 165 ****ing dollars for it lol. But on the site i read they are shipping orders from the 18th of december?

N

Natboy

Maybe the stuff they've had for a while mate but he said the jerseys, training shorts etc will be another 2 months.
Hopeless

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My biggest gripe regarding bulldogs merchandise is those bloody sticker chicken logos and bulldogs logo after a while they start coming off then all rolls up and sticks to each other and make wearing the shorts a nightmare. ..for $60 id like a cloth logo not that heat press crap logos

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My biggest gripe regarding bulldogs merchandise is those bloody sticker chicken and bulldogs label after a while then all stick to each other and make wearing the shorts a nightmare. ..for $60 id like a cloth logo not that heat press crap logos
What's a sticker chicken bro?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
90 bux for a singlet, 150 for a jacket and 165 for a training Jersey.... Yeh the bulldogs really do care about their fans and members heaps. Maybe mrs castle can look into that for us ???
too expensive to be proud to be a bulldog these days. Hash tag that mrs castle!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I agree. Home jersey should be white with blue V and away blue with white V. No other colours.
Yes please push for this. The black and blue away jersey is a disgrace.

Also, tell them to return the V to the bottom of the home jersey. I was outraged when I saw it was removed for 2016

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
as much as we love the dogs in our family, we have made the decision not to buy any more jerseys or dogs gear, the prices are getting way out of hand and the quality is not real good, why pay top dollar for mass produced and printed jerseys that are wafer thin and nothing like the quality of years ago

ive got some old jerseys for 20 odd years ago when they were thick heavy cotton jerseys with sewn on logos and made to last,you used to be able to wear your jersey to the footy years ago in the middle of winter be be relatively warm, now you need a jersey, a coat, a beanie, a scarf just to be warm

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
as much as we love the dogs in our family, we have made the decision not to buy any more jerseys or dogs gear, the prices are getting way out of hand and the quality is not real good, why pay top dollar for mass produced and printed jerseys that are wafer thin and nothing like the quality of years ago

ive got some old jerseys for 20 odd years ago when they were thick heavy cotton jerseys with sewn on logos and made to last,you used to be able to wear your jersey to the footy years ago in the middle of winter be be relatively warm, now you need a jersey, a coat, a beanie, a scarf just to be warm
The jerseys are authentic jerseys that the players wear.

If you want an 80's jersey they still produce them...

Also if you want the cheaper stuff don't buy the Canterbury branded range. Go to lowes they have the cheaper fan gear.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what the member's code is for the 15% discount in the online teamstore?

It's not mentioned in the membership letter.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My biggest gripe regarding bulldogs merchandise is those bloody sticker chicken logos and bulldogs logo after a while they start coming off then all rolls up and sticks to each other and make wearing the shorts a nightmare. ..for $60 id like a cloth logo not that heat press crap logos
Thats my training shorts now :(

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah after nearly 2 years they have started to stick to each other or themselves and tearing.
same as mine, yet the older training shorts the blue ones with camp quality on them are still perfect, its only the m k chicken training shorts that this is happening with

MissJess

New Pup
Reaction score
Scrolling quickly down the page, I read this as dildo.

Which, is another merchandise idea in itself... because there's a bit of Bulldogs love in all of us :D

I wonder why the club doesn't have Bulldogs Dog Jerseys and beanies :D

Seriously (and this isn't my dog, but probably not that different from how she looks - but the Australian jersey is available from morethanpaws), but how cute would this look in Bulldogs colours on your beloved pooch!!

Yes Jersey for the dogs would be good, I would totally buy one for mine

LCD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury bulldogs stick on tats like you used to get with chewing gum. Start by giving some away with other purchases from the team store.

Status
Not open for further replies.