Updated: Frank Pritchard Cleared to Play vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fight it obviously..... just take a bunch of images showing the same, if not worse happens every game.

For that matter, show the bit a split second earlier where Widdop dives for the ball knees first.... and ask if the charge is because Frank arrived a fraction of a second later? or is it because he didn't figure out a way to remove his leg from from the knee down and tripped over the guy who dived in front of his feet? (not saying Widdop did anything wrong, just saying neither did Frank).

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imo he can get off this, chatty charge and only 75 points so if he didn't carry over he would be playing regardless, if the club does there homework they can dig up many instances worse then this with "actual" knees that got off. Of all bloody people to cop this, I'd be shattered if he doesn't play and we lose and his time ends up ending like this....Cmon raelene and club get to work and leave the nrl no choice on Wednesday but to drop the charge ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imo he can get off this, chatty charge and only 75 points so if he didn't carry over he would be playing regardless, if the club does there homework they can dig up many instances worse then this with "actual" knees that got off. Of all bloody people to cop this, I'd be shattered if he doesn't play and we lose and his time ends up ending like this....Cmon raelene and club get to work and leave the nrl no choice on Wednesday but to drop the charge ffs
If they don't fight it then there is something seriously wrong with our club.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was one camera angle showing Pritchard accidentally stepping on Widdop which cause him to buckle.

In all honesty though. If someone dives infront of you when you are running at full speed what are you meant to do. There is no time to stop and if Pritchard wanted to go in with the knees he would have ended widdops night. If memory serves me correctly Widdop got up and kicked 2 goals to take the game into extra time.

Penalising a player for an accident when there was no malice to injure a player doesn't seem right to me.

Actually it's the NRL. Makes perfect sense.

Also how keary got a week for an eye gouge (only got a week due to carry over points)..... If that was Union he would have copped a month at least.

The quicker the NRL dies off the better. One of the worst run professional codes in Australia if not the world.

I will forever support the dogs and buy memberships to help the club out. But the way the league has been heading the last 2 years has turned me off rugby league big time.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He knew from last night he was going to get a week. Spoke to a close friend of his and informed him that he will miss the week and he is shattered. I told u guys this morning that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He knew from last night he was going to get a week. Spoke to a close friend of his and informed him that he will miss the week and he is shattered. I told u guys this morning that.

thats ok , he will be refreshed for the game against the Broncos.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To my knowledge they will NOT be fighting it due to the Mamo tackle before and carry over points.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So he isn't going to fight it?

Status
Not open for further replies.