Not open for further replies.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*next minute*
"FFS board should never have released Hasler"
"Were fucked now there's no good coaches available"
"Do you guys think Hasler would come back"

I'd rather be in the finals than being coached by a "coach" sacked by a previous club because they underperformed.

Be careful what you wish for people.
Thank you...someone with a brain in here...kinda rare

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going to imagine what it's like to be the Titans, Tigers etc because where the motherfucking Bulldogs

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dunno what else you wrote....only read as far as quoted.....but go get fucked & suck my left nut

by the way where are all these pro Hasler posters with less than 300 posts coming from? sure Raelene hasn't activated the sleeper agents again??
Ur fkn red hot! Lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*next minute*
"FFS board should never have released Hasler"
"Were fucked now there's no good coaches available"
"Do you guys think Hasler would come back"

I'd rather be in the finals than being coached by a "coach" sacked by a previous club because they underperformed.

Be careful what you wish for people.
Do you see us winning the comp under Hasler?

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys if we had a half back with an inch of creativity and an ability to control the team we would be different but we don't and that's why we are playing this style of footy

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets stick tight here and support Des Hasler. He is the best coach in the NRL. We are very very harsh considering his record. In 2012 many people on here called him the "dogfather". How quickly we forget, now on the back of 2 grand final appearances and finals every year we try to eat him?

Imagine what we would do if we were dragons supporters? down the bottom of the comp every year, or titans, tigers etc. Knights? Stone him to death?

Sure we can evolve a little but do we think Des isn't working on that? We were trying to get Foran, who else is available? Watch our attack next year, the classic old run-a-round and chip-n-chase will be back.

Souths supporters behave how many on here are, they come out when their team is winning, crowing their team song, they march when they get kicked out but when the team needs them to turn up to games, they are nowhere to be found.

bulldogs gets some of the best crowds, but you cant expect to win every year, just be patient. Des Hasler is too proud not to win a title soon. Even if we get it all right, dont mean its in the bag

In 2012 we revolutionised attack, noone could defend us, but everyone caught on, we need to reinvent again. So lets do it, not throw the baby out with the bath water. (like souths supporters)

Plus Des Hasler is a home owner, not a renter. So lets get behind Des....the dogfather.
come on guys let stick all together here. In ...one....two....three..FUCK OFF HASLER!!!

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ummm you're retarded thinking that anyone would want someone who has done fuck all for 5 years back.

Think before you post.
Done fuck all? Coming from outside the 8 to consistently in the 8 is an achievement. We havent won a GF since 2004 and he is the closest we have come to winning won and now with this kick up the ass i believe he can get us there. You're just a another one of these bone heads

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Done fuck all? Coming from outside the 8 to consistently in the 8 is an achievement. We havent won a GF since 2004 and he is the closest we have come to winning won and now with this kick up the ass i believe he can get us there. You're just a another one of these bone heads
Whatever you reckon. You be happy doing fuck all in the top 8.

Just shows the type of person you are.

Plus you still haven't answered Baby Blues question.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys if we had a half back with an inch of creativity and an ability to control the team we would be different but we don't and that's why we are playing this style of footy
Omg who are u

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whatever you reckon. You be happy doing fuck all in the top 8.

Just shows the type of person you are.
Lol ok genious I hope whatever happens is what the fans want. And when it fails i want to read their responses..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well that's on Des and no one else.

He hand picked this "team".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol ok genious I hope whatever happens is what the fans want. And when it fails i want to read their responses..
It's actually "genius" professor....

Plus you're hoping it fails, I got news for you genius, Hasler has failed the last 5 years.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is wrong with people. Is everyone blind the guy has dead set ripped the club apart from inside out. His recruitment has been abysmal/nonexistent and like I said in another thread making finals is good for the cv but it's not good enough anymore for nrl premiership. Top 4 is where you need to be and we haven't been there snince 2012 with the team he picked. He had next to no injuries for this finals series and we lost last 4 games of the year when we could have made top 4. Blame the players and blame the staff but first that needs to the go is the head and that's des.

Hell he might kill it at another club and change his ways but his had years to do so here and same bloody crap. Goodbye des don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks spelling police, didn't realise humans can make mistakes faggot
Well when you're trying to insult someone, make sure you at least spell properly you stupid bucket of cum.

If you're a human, you're a fucking insult to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.