Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh good on him for that but it didnt need to get to where it did. Anyway goodluck debating someone that struggles to analyze it from all angles not jus "if he changes his style it will work"
Bro I just have to mention I love you avatar. I wanna have a beer with that bloke lol

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If hasler has changed his game plan and had full support of players maybe he could pull something off. I have high doubts he would change the plan i also have high doubts he also has full support of players.
Id prefer to breakaway and rebuild
Mate its been 5yrs. What has seriously improved? Why do ppl still give him the benefit of the doubt.. he is on top dollar n everything he wanted. No excuses.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh good on him for that but it didnt need to get to where it did. Anyway goodluck debating someone that struggles to analyze it from all angles not jus "if he changes his style it will work"
This is why i think he wont work he hasn't changed in years and id bet my left nut players are not the happiest either. Im all for starting from scratch. Coaches also have a shelf life and there can't be to many gfs left in hasler

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate its been 5yrs. What has seriously improved? Why do ppl still give him the benefit of the doubt.. he is on top dollar n everything he wanted. No excuses.
Whoa i give him no benefit i gave a hypothetical situation which i think is unrealistic. To put it in my terms
Fuck the **** off and start again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whoa i give him no benefit i gave a hypothetical situation which i think is unrealistic. To put it in my terms
Fuck the **** off and start again
Well fuck everything else and use your own terms so we understand lol

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why i think he wont work he hasn't changed in years and id bet my left nut players are not the happiest either. Im all for starting from scratch. Coaches also have a shelf life and there can't be to many gfs left in hasler
He's had everything he's wanted in those 5yrs. Why cant us fans want a premiership? Some of the things i read... n think wtf am i delusional or am i missin somethin..? But no dnt think so.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's had everything he's wanted in those 5yrs. Why cant us fans want a premiership? Some of the things i read... n think wtf am i delusional or am i missin somethin..? But no dnt think so.
Haha i was generalizing
Just wish we had "that" dogs team thats feared again we are becoming a myth and that fucking burns me

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it just comes down to having a punt on a new coach. Are you willing to risk making the 8 for a Premiership? For me...fuck yeah let's gamble!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I don't care if we have a shaved baboon as our coach as long as the Dogs of War return.
at least the pressers would be more interesting and he could shit in his hand and throw it at graham

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually souths supporters would have blown off their coach for finishing 5 finals in a row, we are very much not acting like them right now

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it just comes down to having a punt on a new coach. Are you willing to risk making the 8 for a Premiership? For me...fuck yeah let's gamble!
Well really its not a gamble.. how long does a so called super coach need with all the tools he's been given?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Lets stick tight here and support Des Hasler. He is the best coach in the NRL. We are very very harsh considering his record. In 2012 many people on here called him the "dogfather". How quickly we forget, now on the back of 2 grand final appearances and finals every year we try to eat him?

Imagine what we would do if we were dragons supporters? down the bottom of the comp every year, or titans, tigers etc. Knights? Stone him to death?

Sure we can evolve a little but do we think Des isn't working on that? We were trying to get Foran, who else is available? Watch our attack next year, the classic old run-a-round and chip-n-chase will be back.

Souths supporters behave how many on here are, they come out when their team is winning, crowing their team song, they march when they get kicked out but when the team needs them to turn up to games, they are nowhere to be found.

bulldogs gets some of the best crowds, but you cant expect to win every year, just be patient. Des Hasler is too proud not to win a title soon. Even if we get it all right, dont mean its in the bag

In 2012 we revolutionised attack, noone could defend us, but everyone caught on, we need to reinvent again. So lets do it, not throw the baby out with the bath water. (like souths supporters)

Plus Des Hasler is a home owner, not a renter. So lets get behind Des....the dogfather.
Stfu. Follow him if you want but he needs to go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well really its not a gamble.. how long does a so called super coach need with all the tools he's been given?
That's right, he picked his tools, he picked his side, he picked not to have a game plan since 2012. The buck stops with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.