Dont be like Souths supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing we will miss from Hasler is HaslerLover69 calm down,you dont win premierships in June, war speech

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@R0CKY If you dont like the joint fuck off. Shit, i thought we got rid of you last time. Seriously, what is the point of you being here?
Got rid of me? Lmao i dont care. Again i am only here for the news. That's it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol me a bully? You must have painted on eyes or something do you read how much negativity goes on here.. then abuse others who think differently? Thats what your doing to me and started this whole thing when i just defended hasler.
Yeah my eyes are painted on you dumb fuck....

Defending Hasler? By calling people retards? You really are a delusional **** and back peddling hard.

There are many people on here who are pro-Hasler, they get listened to because they don't call anti-Hasler people retards. You can make the best points but guess what? Because you're a ****, nobody will listen or care.

Just give the fuck up and apologise to the people you insulted. I'd say be a man but obviously are far from it.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah my eyes are painted on you dumb fuck....

Defending Hasler? By calling people restarts? You really are a delusional **** and back peddling hard.

There are many people on here who are pro-Hasler, they get listened to because they don't call anti-Hasler people retards. You can make the best points but guess what? Because you're a ****, nobody will listen or care.

Just give the fuck up and apologise to the people you insulted. I'd say be a man but obviously are far from it.
Alright i do apologise for getting carried away a bit i agree. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should apologise for your reactions though

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Alright i do apologise for getting carried away a bit i agree. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should apologise for your reactions though
Well at least you apologised. I will give you credit for that. But sorry, I will never apologise for defending members on here.

Most people are too nice to defend themselves, I'm a **** and wait for other ***** to try to insult normal members here.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just defended the regular members that you called retarded. I like to bully the bully ***** on here, pieces of shit like you.

You are exactly like your husband, arrogant know it all **** who won't fuck off.
Dont even bother with him bro.
He sounds like a gronk thats got no merit to what he's dribbling

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well at least you apologised. I will give you credit for that. But sorry, I will never apologise for defending members on here.

Most people are too nice to defend themselves, I'm a **** and wait for other ***** to try to insult normal members here.
Whatever we cool?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dont even bother with him bro.
He sounds like a gronk thats got no merit to what he's dribbling
Well he apologised so what's done is done now.

If he wants to debate the pros and cons of Hasler, go for it.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah i apologise if i reacted to you guys just got a bit heated but i have the right of my own opinion and if it disagreed by others dont go off at me

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh were all dogs supporters 1 premiership in 21 years of course we will have different theories and opinions. Most of us have never ever seen a drought this long at the dogs. Tempers are high for a club that demands success we haven't really been a dominant force in a long time.
Now lets all get pitch forks and fire and "visit " realene and say we demand success

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah i apologise if i reacted to you guys just got a bit heated but i have the right of my own opinion and if it disagreed by others dont go off at me
Ok now that's done.

Do you honestly see us winning a GF with Hasler? As he is now?

Because I really don't believe he will change.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ahhhh were all dogs supporters 1 premiership in 21 years of course we will have different theories and opinions. Most of us have never ever seen a drought this long at the dogs. Tempers are high for a club that demands success we haven't really been a dominant force in a long time.
Now lets all get pitch forks and fire and "visit " realene and say we demand success
Understandable but no thanks

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok now that's done.

Do you honestly see us winning a GF with Hasler? As he is now?

Because I really don't believe he will change.
Yes i do. I stick by my guns mate. I believe hasler is a successful coach and can pull it off with a bit of change

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes i do. I stick by my guns mate. I believe hasler is a successful coach and can pull it off with a bit of change
Well knowing how the media is full of shit, you just might get your wish next year.

All jokes aside, I don't care if we have a shaved baboon as our coach as long as the Dogs of War return.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If hasler has changed his game plan and had full support of players maybe he could pull something off. I have high doubts he would change the plan i also have high doubts he also has full support of players.
Id prefer to breakaway and rebuild

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he apologised so what's done is done now.

If he wants to debate the pros and cons of Hasler, go for it.
Yeh good on him for that but it didnt need to get to where it did. Anyway goodluck debating someone that struggles to analyze it from all angles not jus "if he changes his style it will work"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If hasler has changed his game plan and had full support of players maybe he could pull something off. I have high doubts he would change the plan i also have high doubts he also has full support of players.
Id prefer to breakaway and rebuild
2 things are stopping him change brother, arrogance and ego.

A man proves he is a man by admitting a mistake and accepting help.

Status
Not open for further replies.