Search results

1. roc-a-fella

Dean Young's spear tackle.

nothing in it lol
  2. roc-a-fella

LimeWire Alternative

I use frostwire on my macbook. Good for single song downloads, works (and looks) alot like limewire.
  3. roc-a-fella

The Word "TRY"

100% correct. Grounding the ball used to be worth nothing but a try at goal
  4. roc-a-fella

Why can't this happen at ANZ ?

im now watching the related videos
  5. roc-a-fella

Shameless self promotion.

Well done bro i like it. rant section ftw!
  6. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Jones vs Shogun perfect timing. Jon Jones is scary good! I'm afraid of what Bones Jones can do to Shogun. I'm going for Shogun though because hes one of my favourite fighters but I honestly think Shogun would've had an easier match vs Evans. Great match up anyways u guys ready for 127? gunna be...
  7. roc-a-fella

Joke Time

bahahahahahahaha i love this
  8. roc-a-fella

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

agree with book. Massive kanye fan and i really like the album, however I don't think it deserves a perfect score. eminem Recovery is Perfect Score material MBDTF not so much
  9. roc-a-fella

Google Chrome Apps

...nope! lol
  10. roc-a-fella

Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 2G/3G/4G, iPad and Apple TV 2G

That's the downside to the tethered jailbreak, if you dont use or need the network unlock found in cydia you should be able to use the untethered jailbreak from greenpoison. step by step instructions for greenpoison jailbreak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSUr3S2Jm5c
  11. roc-a-fella

whether the jailbreak is tethered or untethered you wont be able to have it unlocked using your jailbreak if you update your iphone to the latest baseband.
  12. roc-a-fella

this means if you used a jailbreak unlock to unlock your phone to any network and you still rely on that unlock to use your phone right now, don't update to 4.2.1 because doing so will cause you to lose your unlock.. If you don't need your phone unlocked then it's fine to update. Only because...
  13. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Anderson Silva wins by: ownage Jones v Shogun now then huh? should be a sweet fight.
  14. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

- I think Edgar deserves a little more respect now he has defended his title twice and was a heavy underdog in his second title defense (Against Maynard), overcame adversity and showed amazing heart to come back and as always his cardio was on point imo it was an edgar win for sure. Maynard did...
  15. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

sucked in!!! Brad Tavares KTFO Undisputed Douchebag Phil Baroni
  16. roc-a-fella

Souths Marquee Player?

I dunno but you mentioned ben lowe twice..
  17. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

I thought rampage got off more clean shots (to the head/face) in the first two rounds, Machida got his shots but not as many and he was always on the back foot, he didnt control the octagon for the majority of the fight and rampage did. I really believe rampage won. Then again that's only my opinion
  18. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

I had Rampage winning two rounds to one. mustn't have watched it properly lol
  19. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Yeah after we watch Karo Parisyan get pwned again
  20. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

what a finish! I was going for hughes. Well done bj that was an incredible moment
  21. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Lauzon had me worried in the first round. Died in the a55 in the 2nd. Sotiropoulos yeeah boy
  22. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

Only 32? I thought he was older for some reason, my bad. Bring back Jonahs mate Mike Catt loll
  23. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

ooooo! SBW v Mike Tindall: big kents! although..isn't tindall like a million yrs old by now? I'm sure he played in the first ever rugby match with William Webb Ellis :p
  24. roc-a-fella

The Sharks no longer in debt and maybe becoming a rich club?

That's awesome! Good reward for the reneck fans who stuck around. Glad they're sticking around. Wouldn't be the same without the little brothers
  25. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

Who is he marking? Union has really left my lif for a few years now lolll
  26. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

I reckon he'll move up to MW after he gets ktfo by gsp. I wonder what shields is going to do cos that weight cut absolutely owned him lol Rampage vs Machida very hard fight to pick two of my faves same with Rua vs Evans. Who do you reckon will win out of Okami and Marquardt? I'm tipping...
  27. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

Tru bro hope he has a good game. Imagine the pressure he's feeling. F!
  28. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Im annoyed that shields gets an immediate title shot. If he struggles like he did against kampman GSP will have him for dinner. His grappling is pretty freakin sweet but if he can't handle the cut to 170 he should gtfo.
  29. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

lulz@fool who thought sonny wouldn't start.
  30. roc-a-fella

Best/Funniest Names

Marcus Bi
  31. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Lol ck nice predictions, sanchez will dominate and I kinda hope Jake shields gets ktfo by kampmann. And of course the big one I'm going for Cain! Did u see the primetime show? Brocks parts are ridiculous. He may be stronger than most people in the ufc but I reckon Cain brings a bigger skill...
  32. roc-a-fella

St george membership

I'm a gold member. But I won't be going in the dressing sheds. Lol I never understood why anyone would want to do that
  33. roc-a-fella

NRL 2011 Jerseys

That penrith heritage jersey is awesome! Even has the old logo
  34. roc-a-fella

Tahu

dude that's so frikn true. In the paper yesterday was a big picture of him doin the haka. Jus looking at the picture gave me the shts. stfu tahu!
  35. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Lol McSweeney gets smashed on another prelim card. Kongo has seen better days. He was looking the goods before he ran into Cain. Hasn't been the same since. Cain Velasquez took his soul highlight of the night was definitely the Condit KO. I'm a big fan of Dan Hardy's but what a knockout...
  36. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

I can't believe all that s*** that happened with Chael Sonnen. I hope he wins his appeal though. I think he deserves another shot at silva
  37. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

For whoever was asking about Forrest, apparently he and Rich Franklin are being booked for UFC 127 on Feb. 5 (Superbowl weekend) It's been rumored that Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort will take place as the main event on this card as well as.. Ryan Bader vs Jon Jones !! (fmd what a match-up)
  38. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

I really hope Tito beats hammill. Doubt it though cos hammills a beast. In tito's last fight against Forrest griffin for some reason he seemed a little overdramatic. Every time griffin hit him he was acting as if he was getting rocked Lol
  39. roc-a-fella

What is worse?

We will crush Wigan!
  40. roc-a-fella

Saints Leagues Brawl - One Dead.

Faaaark! But if that ends up being the actual cause of death then the cop can't really be blamed for it can he? I mean how was he to know that Steve would have an allergic reaction to the capsicums, and eventually die. It seems as though the cops are covering something up but I don't believe...
  41. roc-a-fella

Lol I know it's dry but I've been dying to say it since the story broke :p did anyone see the twin brother on the news? He says they have hundreds of witnesses and scipione says they have CCTV footage. I'm so nosey I just want to know the full story even though it has nothing to do with me...
  42. roc-a-fella

The cops were roosters supporters and weren't even on duty :o... just kidding
  43. roc-a-fella

I'm sure his brother will say he was rag dolling the seccy gently
  44. roc-a-fella

With love from Andrew Webster ...

I was laughing at that. Did he mean that literally? Cos the socks we wore in 1999 were from from Illawarra kit lol
  45. roc-a-fella

You shut up dckhead
  46. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

It's called Shute Shield not "Sydney Club Rugby" lol
  47. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Yeah I reckon Cain will get him. Jake Shields makes his ufc debut on that card as well. Tito fighting hammill
  48. roc-a-fella

lol - another 'Sydney Roosters-like' premiship

Lol no time for losers cos we are the champions
  49. roc-a-fella

Which club has the most bandwagoners?

I only jump on for the wagon wheels..
  50. roc-a-fella

St George Illawarra Dragons. 2010 Reigning NRL Premiers. ;-)
  51. roc-a-fella

Can still call us chokers? I doubt it buddy. I find it really strange that most opposition fans will try to come up with absolutely anything to discredit our premiership win instead of giving credit where it is due. We were knocked all year for our playing style not to mention everyone breathing...
  52. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Mir vs Cro Cop was frikn boring! anyone been watching tuf 12? Kos is coaching his team to lay & pray
  53. roc-a-fella

Good old $BW

I agree sbw will walk into the starting lineup
  54. roc-a-fella

Roosters To Hold Media Conference At 3pm

Ya I don't think they held a press conference today. If they did the press didn't bother going. Lol
  55. roc-a-fella

Roosters To Hold Media Conference At 3pm

I can't find anything on a press conference by the roosters today. Anyone know if they actually had one?
  56. roc-a-fella

The Most Successful Club in NRL History

Im wondering if this post is meant to bother me
  57. roc-a-fella

The Most Successful Club in NRL History

The stats speak for themselves lol wtf mongoose? How bout u stfu I don't have to explain to u why I post here.
  58. roc-a-fella

NRL Grand Final Match Thread

Lol@the dumbasses that were calling us chokers with a whole half of the grand final to play. You fail!
  59. roc-a-fella

Simply The Best

Bullfrog_rip ur sig is the shiz! Can I borrow? Plz thank u!!!!
  60. roc-a-fella

Whaa?! The cops killed him? WTF was the brawl over. That is so dumb. Nothing wouldve broke my spirit yesterday I was so happy I just loved every girl I saw. It was beautiful lol
  61. roc-a-fella

What retards. How r they gonna get the sh1ts and fight people when we just won our first premiership in 31 years. That is truly disgraceful. I can't believe how stupid people are
  62. roc-a-fella

No such thing as a realistic Merge fan.

I'm sure you're just a **** altogether
  63. roc-a-fella

Nah I don't have that opinion at all. Everyone has their price. And I did mention the common small breaches earlier. I was just talking about them in comparison to the '02. It's a good thing I'm not you then ey?
  64. roc-a-fella

I heard it was closer to 2 mil. It was "reportedly" $1.5m, I think it would be more accurate to say neither of us know the exact amount. As for everyone breaching the cap, I doubt an undisclosed breach of in between 1 and 2 million happens at every club every day. I don't believe Ive done...
  65. roc-a-fella

(SMH) Bulldogs, bookies and big bucks

I hope Tandy gets busted and sacked
  66. roc-a-fella

Oh yes of course, so that makes the dogs the rightful premiers of 02. Because every year fines are thrown around over (mostly disclosed) breaches to the cap that usually max at around the $100,000 mark. The bulldogs were rorting the cap by $2 million in undisclosed payments. No fn wonder they...
  67. roc-a-fella

Pfft stfu who was talkin to u? I was talking to vai
  68. roc-a-fella

Lol is that what you keep telling yourself? Haha bottom line is the bulldogs got caught and it's written down in history that you were banished to the spoon for rorting the salary cap. That's not an insult, it's fact. The rest of the teams that didn't cheat contested the finals. That's how it...
  69. roc-a-fella

The best team that didn't cheat won the comp in 2002. Will be the same in 2010
  70. roc-a-fella

Lol what is this golden axe? for some reason I'm picturing u as some axe wielding Viking dwarf.
  71. roc-a-fella

Go the dragons thread

Dragons all the way. I think both teams have a chance of winning and it'll be a good game. Can't wait
  72. roc-a-fella

Cop This For A Joke

wtf nerds! F*** the surveys who really cares who's more supported how pathetic
  73. roc-a-fella

Disturbing Trend

Lol u probably didn't even watch the game
  74. roc-a-fella

Lol I know what ur talking about cos I'm like that too. But it's only cos I love my team. Hope we win (Y)
  75. roc-a-fella

Oh oops sorry. We'll just not support our team going into the grand final so the bulldogs fans don't get offended. loll fail
  76. roc-a-fella

Tripple M Rumour Mill this mornign on RE: NRL Matchfixing

beauty! can I get the secret file pm'd to me as well? fark im a stickybeak but I would love to know who's involved!
  77. roc-a-fella

We're not soft, say Roosters

love the way Jared 'Two Dads' Waerea-Hargreaves got shortened up last week hah!
  78. roc-a-fella

St. Merge Scum Supporters

lol what a fail thread!
  79. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Heaps of reasons why camp-mates don't fight and in my opinion shouldn't fight. One would be that they have too close a bond as friends to compete directly against eachother just for championship gold. Another reason would be the fact that they train in the same building, in the same room, spar...
  80. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

What about Leben vs Akiyama what a fight that was! fight of the year so far in my books. Some good news for mma australia with Mark Hunt signing a four fight deal with the UFC last week. Don't know what to expect from Mark when he enters the octagon for the first time but he's definitely a...
  81. roc-a-fella

Guess who got scarves too ???

it's always been dragon army
  82. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

Sotiropoulos was so impressive yesterday against. Made batman look so crap lol I think one more fight will be in order before he is given a title shot. If Florian and Maynard wasnt already scheduled, Sotto v Maynard would've been the perfect number one contender match.
  83. roc-a-fella

Hayne and Anderson feud

lol it seems like its a joke
  84. roc-a-fella

nsw origin 3 teams

lol you cant be serious, are you?
  85. roc-a-fella

Josh Dugan Charged

big deal
  86. roc-a-fella

Jamie Soward gets drilled by Lote Tiquiri

Some of the worlds best backs struggle to mark him one on one, give the guy a break
  87. roc-a-fella

The UFC Thread

I know it's not ufc but this thread should be called MMA thread anyway. Heres the card + results from today's Strikeforce event Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum held by Strikeforce on June 26, 2010 at HP Pavilion in San Jose, California Main card Heavyweight bout: Fedor Emelianenko vs...
  88. roc-a-fella

Danny Widerler

no worries champ
  89. roc-a-fella

Old School and Best Rnb MTV Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOlbGwbYdGc
  90. roc-a-fella

there should be at least one woman on each club board

if by board they mean chopping board then I'm all for it