No such thing as a realistic Merge fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
OK - You guys do it that way .... I'll attack from the other side.

It's like good cop, bad cop - Only more like Before Cop, After Cop !
the thing is back in 04... we were pretty much in the same boat as the dragons fans are... when your team reaches the GF you have this confident feeling that your team will win the gf and you just go out on the streets partying by showing off your team colours by having flags and streamers on your car and house which is showing support for your team...

thats what we did in 04 and it was an awesome week.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
For me it was different Ozsta ...

I was chanting to Football Gods like a Voodoo Witch-Doctor, and if it weren't for the fact animal sacrifice is punishable in the courts, I would have offered a chicken to ensure the Roosters got beat !

2004's win killed the 2002 demons .... and all the questions about "would we have ?".

It was a nice mix of relief and "Stick that in yer ass !"

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
you haven't heard of the "axe" expression? P.S im am a viking dwarf :S

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the Dragqueens rip the roosters a new @sshole on the weekend.. I just wanna see Smith and Anasta replacing that arrogant smile with a cry

P

Paint.

Honestly, best thing to happen:

Roosters to win by a few points in a game where Dragons dominated.

That way, to Dragons fans: "LOL you still choked! The game was right in your hand and you lost!" And to Roosters fans: "tbh your team was **** last night, Anasta did **** all and Carney was missing for the whole game, you didnt deserve to win"

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess if the roosters win, we can always say: "The only way to win GF is if the best team wasn't playing, 2002 & 2010"

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The best team that didn't cheat won the comp in 2002. Will be the same in 2010
har har i take it you are just havin a larf yeah?

because it's impossible to realistically think the roosters weren't rorting the cap back in 2002 along with a number of others

:p

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
har har i take it you are just havin a larf yeah?

because it's impossible to realistically think the roosters weren't rorting the cap back in 2002 along with a number of others

:p
Lol is that what you keep telling yourself? Haha bottom line is the bulldogs got caught and it's written down in history that you were banished to the spoon for rorting the salary cap. That's not an insult, it's fact. The rest of the teams that didn't cheat contested the finals. That's how it happened

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Lol is that what you keep telling yourself? Haha bottom line is the bulldogs got caught and it's written down in history that you were banished to the spoon for rorting the salary cap. That's not an insult, it's fact. The rest of the teams that didn't cheat contested the finals. That's how it happened
Wow, no way!! Thanks Scoop!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Roosters have the GF experience to get the job done, Fittler would be running around like a blue arse fly but I reckon Bennett won,t let this one slip after last year and will get another one up on Smith.
On the field I think the Rooster have had a bit more flair in attack at the right end of the season but Grand finals tend not to be as exciting as semi finals, unless they decide to chance their arm a bit and take risks.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
umm yep to be sure

also, other teams were lucky not to get dobbed in by a disgruntled insider

let's cut the crap eh

fans from other clubs can bury their heads in the sand as much as they want, we all know that each year there are clubs not playing on a legit level, especially back then, coming off the big money post super league era and it wasn't just super league clubs (as some people like to think). arl clubs were throwing around rediculous money too

denial isn't an option, unless yer just havin a larf

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.