Tahu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Deadset he is a walking contradiction.

1. Is he Abo, Maori or does he consider himself to be Australian, does he consider himself a NSW blue or what?

2. Is he passionate about getting rid of racism or does he just like jumping on the latest and greatest political bandwagon?

3. When can he retire so we can stop reading about this fraud?

P

Paint.

I don't want him to retire. I want him to get sacked for some thing or the other

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
He's played for like 3 countries and a state. Poor Daniel Vidot can't even get a crack at any, he's not even assured the QLD position next season.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree with having a go at Tahu over the New Zealand Maori thing.

Playing for NZ Maori is not an international match, so you can play for them whenever, as long as you are Maori, or part Maori (hell there's not even anything close to full Maori these days anyway). It's not 'Maori team for Maoris that only represent NZ' or ' Maoris who are not also part Australian or brought up in Australia'.

Tahu is Maori, so he can play, it doesn't matter where he grew up or who he has played for previously.

It's stupid to try and get at Tahu over this. Over the racism crap, yes, fine, but this, no.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can he be Abo and Maori.
Are you serious? People can be two nationalities ffs. His mother could be part Maori and his father could be part Abo for example. It's that fcking simple.

You don't have to be full Maori to represent NZ Maori, there are no full Maoris in the world anyway. You just have to have a certain amount of Maori blood, 1/16th I believe.

People are just trying to find reasons to hate on Tahu here and its clear they hav no idea of how these things work.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His dad was Maori and his mum was abo simple stuff really......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tahu's as confused as a cross-dressing bisexual trannie.

In answer to #2, he bandwagons.

Bulldogs_23

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was allowed to play for the Maoris because the Maoris is not a national team, therefore its just a representive team of a sub culture.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Deadset he is a walking contradiction.

1. Is he Abo, Maori or does he consider himself to be Australian, does he consider himself a NSW blue or what?

2. Is he passionate about getting rid of racism or does he just like jumping on the latest and greatest political bandwagon?

3. When can he retire so we can stop reading about this fraud?
dude that's so frikn true. In the paper yesterday was a big picture of him doin the haka. Jus looking at the picture gave me the shts. stfu tahu!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really liked Tahu before he quit and went to Union.

Ever since he came back he has been nothing but a disaster, vastly overated and is not mentally sound enough to handle the rigors of league.

I hope his season ends very fast via injury and he does actually retire, he is a blight on our game.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's only for word for Tahu, F..kwit !

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dude that's so frikn true. In the paper yesterday was a big picture of him doin the haka. Jus looking at the picture gave me the shts. stfu tahu!
Why are Maoris not allowed to do the haka or something? That sounds completely fair.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Gladiator, the thing is he doesn't know if he's a Maori or an Aboriginal or both or a muppet ! No wait, he is a muppet ! That we know for sure.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Gladiator, the thing is he doesn't know if he's a Maori or an Aboriginal or both or a muppet ! No wait, he is a muppet ! That we know for sure.
Well Bert, his mother is Maori and his Dad is an Aborigine, so he's both. You're the muppet for not understanding that you can be both. You don't have to only be Maori to play for NZ Maori for f*ck sake. There is no such thing as a full blooded Maori.

So shut the f*ck up and press on.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Gladiator, I know that and you know that but he doesn't you d....head.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he obviously does. He can play for Australia, NSW and NZ Maori, he's allowed to do that through his bloodlines. So what's the big problem? It's just you lot being pathetic haters on poor grounds.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I hate him because he's a hypocrite and his on and off field behaviour is extremely irrational

Status
Not open for further replies.