Saints Leagues Brawl - One Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
surprise surprise - the truth comes out as to what this guy who is supposedly 'gentle' and 'wouldn't hurt a fly' was actually up to on the night.

It's sad to see anyone pass on and really sad for his family - but really, you don't get capsicum sprayed and beaten around with batons by the cops for no reason.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
I'm sure his brother will say he was rag dolling the seccy gently

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol....

honestly if I got into a brawl and pulled a glass bottle and cops were nearby I'd be a bit worried about the state of our society if the cops didn't pull capsicum spray and proceed to beat the 5hit out of me.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
What's the condition of the security guard? That'd be awful.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
The cops were roosters supporters and weren't even on duty :o...

just kidding

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Lol I know it's dry but I've been dying to say it since the story broke :p

did anyone see the twin brother on the news? He says they have hundreds of witnesses and scipione says they have CCTV footage. I'm so nosey I just want to know the full story even though it has nothing to do with me.

CK if he dies from the capsicum spray is it because they used so much? Or cos he had some reaction to it

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
CK if he dies from the capsicum spray is it because they used so much? Or cos he had some reaction to it
I've been dying for Leesee to come in here, because she's a wealth of knowledge on medical sh*t.

I'm only aware of anaphylactic shock (anaphylaxis) because of my kids pre-school. There's three kids there out of about 50 who have varying allergies that require adjustments to how the centre operates. My kids (two of 'em) don't have allergies to anything I'm aware of yet, so we learnt more out of interest than necessity. Simple things like oils and vegetables can be killers.

I kind of grown to admire single-mums, escpecially the ones who juggle daily routines by themselves with multiple kids, and STILL have the added worry of things like this. So the last thing we want is to be responsible for anything unknowingly that may add to their kids dramas.

I recall that one girl has a peanut allergy (very common I hear), and can't be anywhere near it or with kids who've had contact with it. Anything from sticky fingers, to residue on surfaces isn't allowed as it could trigger an anaphylactic shock. So we make sure NO peanut butters on toasts before school - Wekends is fine.

If it occurs, the airways swell, develop mucus become blocked and if you're unfortunate enough to have asthma too ... well things will get grim very very fast. The centre our kids go to, keeps a "pen" of some kind in the medical stuff for such an event. It's a measured dose of some medication (Insulin/Adrenalin ... one of them I think) that counteracts the reaction.

So using that logic, and knowing Capsicum sprays are full of ... well "Capsicums" ... I'm guessing he had some "adverse reaction" to the spray.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Sounds perfectly reasonable that could happen CK.

Quite an unfortunate co-incidence, but it happens.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the repoprts above are true im stunned, shocked and amazed....
Im amazed that people in this day and age still get worked up enough over Greeks V Macadonians that it would lead to this
when they are supposed to be celebrating the win of thier team...St george as Far as i know is no where near Greece or Macedonia ?....
I am greek and i dont care what greeks, macedonians or anyoone else says, who cares... People need to leave their **** at the door when they coem to this country..
if they feel so strongly over whos country is better , **** of back there and sort it out,...no need for this rubbish in this Country..
Your team won a premiership after 30 years and they are arguing about countries ??????....

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People need to get off their high horse

The guy is dead, there are more important thing in life than footy rivalries
Probably the best thing you have ever posted.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Faaaark!

But if that ends up being the actual cause of death then the cop can't really be blamed for it can he? I mean how was he to know that Steve would have an allergic reaction to the capsicums, and eventually die. It seems as though the cops are covering something up but I don't believe they are at fault.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the repoprts above are true im stunned, shocked and amazed....
Im amazed that people in this day and age still get worked up enough over Greeks V Macadonians that it would lead to this
when they are supposed to be celebrating the win of thier team...St george as Far as i know is no where near Greece or Macedonia ?....
I am greek and i dont care what greeks, macedonians or anyoone else says, who cares... People need to leave their **** at the door when they coem to this country..
if they feel so strongly over whos country is better , **** of back there and sort it out,...no need for this rubbish in this Country..
Your team won a premiership after 30 years and they are arguing about countries ??????....
It a sad thing but unfortunately it still occurs. What is even worse - it is people who were born HERE! Not back in the "old country". I know plenty of Greeks/Serbs/Cro's/Maco's etc who hold grudges between their "enemies". It ****s me to tears as well. Your parents came here away from that **** and you want to continue it?

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It a sad thing but unfortunately it still occurs. What is even worse - it is people who were born HERE! Not back in the "old country". I know plenty of Greeks/Serbs/Cro's/Maco's etc who hold grudges between their "enemies". It ****s me to tears as well. Your parents came here away from that **** and you want to continue it?
Agreed i have freinds from all sides of the world..i dont give a crap what happened centuries ago..and especially here
in Australia...shame that parents push these grudges on children who in all respects are supposed to be Australian

P

Paint.

Saints supporters should go back to their fiddling and rocking some fellas

See what I did there?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do I have to see these St George flags on cars for the next 12+ years with fans living in the memory they once won a premiership?

Status
Not open for further replies.