Search results

1. QLDGirl

Inglis to broncos

We could be cheating the cap, who knows. I cant come out and say with absolute certainty that we are not because although there is no proof we actually are theres not hard evidence we're not because its not like the fans have access to player contracts etc, its all speculation for the most part...
  2. QLDGirl

MNF: Broncos v Roosters

Wow that was a dodgy call. If I was a roosters fan Id be blowing up big time. But since Im not and Im a broncos fan, Ill take it :p
  3. QLDGirl

Love lures Inglis north

Broncos have pulled out of the race. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/broncos-pull-out-of-deal-for-greg-inglis-20100712-107ex.html
  4. QLDGirl

Broncos v Dragons

Wow the the Izzy getting paid too much is STILL being dicussed!! Anyhoo thats a very young broncos team! The few older experienced guys are really going to need to step up. Im not expecting too much but it would be nice if we dont get flogged.
  5. QLDGirl

Corey Norman

Hes got talent and he had a good debut, but I think we should wait and see what the rest of his season is like first.
  6. QLDGirl

Five Eight of the Decade

Lockyer of course :)
  7. QLDGirl

2010 NRL Club Membership Counter

In an article on the Broncos site they say that the membership is around 12,000 for the Broncos. I dont know if thats this years though. I woudlnt be suprised if our membership is dropping, they're really driving for people to hold onto their memberships this year. Or maybe they just want more...
  8. QLDGirl

Worst player this year?

Steve Michaels, didnt play all year but I still remember wanting to punch something everytime I saw his name in the team list.
  9. QLDGirl

It's gonna be tough to pick the top 8 next year...

Right now he's not, but he was awesome for us when he was in our team. he turned crap at the Warriors but I have total faith he'll get back his form at the Broncos. We dont have a crap forward pack. It wasnt purely on DT that got us in the 8, yes he was helpful but I dont we'll struggle as...
  10. QLDGirl

It's gonna be tough to pick the top 8 next year...

We've got Kemp to replace Hunt, and he had an excellent link with Locky before he left, so if he can regain that... and who is to say we wont sign anyone else before next season ;) We'll be there.
  11. QLDGirl

Who are you cheering for Eels or Storm???

Storm. I like more of their players :D And the colour purple .... yeah thats a good excuse :)
  12. QLDGirl

Hayne and keating free to play

Yeah so not surprised. Eh, in a way Im kind of glad because if he plays well it'll make the match more interesting. With the Broncos and Dogs out, its not as interesting to me who wins.
  13. QLDGirl

If you had a choice...

Last night sucked, but I think It'd suck more to see my team lose a GF. It hasnt happened yet luckily :D
  14. QLDGirl

Ooh okay well there is heaps there! Umm Melbas is good, The Bedroom, Cocktails and Dreams...

Ooh okay well there is heaps there! Umm Melbas is good, The Bedroom, Cocktails and Dreams, they're kind of the main ones I go to. There is heaps more, Id say just check as many out as you can, they're everywhere lol
  15. QLDGirl

Will the Eels Players get Suspended?

Exactly, and the rule was made to stop players from doing that because its dangerous. If you're trying to stop a try do it the right way, and if that doesn't work, tough luck the try is too good. None of this feet/knees crap.
  16. QLDGirl

Will the Eels Players get Suspended?

Hmm Im not sure wether they will. Im trying to think back to similar incidents like Hayne, but I remember JT got off didnt he (that was in Origin), and Beau Scott got 2 weeks, but I dont really remember those exactly or if I am remembering the right ones at all haha. Hayne copped a guy in the...
  17. QLDGirl

Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Going to miss Hazem!! I was tearing up when he was talking but I started to actually cry when he was doing the lap and he gave a little girl a hug, and she was full on crying.
  18. QLDGirl

Hey, that depends where in QLD you are heading, city/valley/coast etc?

Hey, that depends where in QLD you are heading, city/valley/coast etc?
  19. QLDGirl

other clubs fan forums

Do you post on broncoshq Kimlo?
  20. QLDGirl

2010 Telstra Premiership Draw

Gold Coast and Brisbane only once, pffft that sucks :(
  21. QLDGirl

Dragons Actually Winning the Premiership.

Within 5 years probably. Could be a little more, but surely it'd be within 10 years.
  22. QLDGirl

Broncos v Storm (GF Qualifier #2)

Haha maybe the media wont officially know, but I'm sure like me and you they'll have some clue that he's a chance to be included. Its a tough choice. Hunt is a good choice, less disruption to the rest of hte team, has a good kicking game, is an actual halfback etc etc, just a little worried...
  23. QLDGirl

Broncos v Storm (GF Qualifier #2)

Glenn at halfback is very interesting. I think he'd do ok there, but it wouldnt surprise me if things changed on the night. Particulary Ben Hunt getting the call up at hte last minute. Only thing is I can see the logic in picking Glenn because I think its going to be quite a physical game...
  24. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos lose Peter Wallace after x-rays confirm broken ankle

It really really sucks! :( Its going to make it even more tough now going down to Melbourne. We'll really miss Wallace, especially his kicking game. It can still be done though, Lockyer, Hunt, Hodges, Taylor etc etc, we still have the big names to win the game :D
  25. QLDGirl

Eels VS Titans

Ill be cheering on the Titans like crazy!!!!
  26. QLDGirl

Josh Morris On The Footy Show

Haha at Patten asking about his daughter!
  27. QLDGirl

Josh Morris On The Footy Show

Haha beau ryan is awesome, I think Ben needs to take some notes (although he did better tonight)! I think Patten is going damn well too :D
  28. QLDGirl

week 2 tips

Brisbane and Titans in two close games, I hope anyways :p
  29. QLDGirl

Dave Taylor v Jamie Soward - Round 2

I hope Taylor smashes them all. :)
  30. QLDGirl

NRL Gains and Losses: 2009-2010

Broncos gain: Denan Kemp
  31. QLDGirl

Semis Week 2 poll

Id like it to be Broncos/ Titans, but I dont think both QLD teams will win. I'm thinking more Broncos/Eels.
  32. QLDGirl

Quater Final 1 - Storm vs Seagulls (Spoilers)

hahah manly! Melbourne look dangerous, but tbh I think its more the fact that Manly are sh1t tonight and Orford is playing as crap as he possibly could.
  33. QLDGirl

Michael Ennis on Footy Show

He looks even better in person tbh, nice arms! Haha I love Michael Ennis, and even more so now that shut Vossy up :p
  34. QLDGirl

David Fa'Alongo knocks out Jason Taylor (confirmed)

Haha what the, thats so weird. How crazy!
  35. QLDGirl

Broncos vs Raiders *spoilers*

What a sh!t game by the broncos, gees.
  36. QLDGirl

Bulldogs v Knights. Week 1 of the Finals [Confirmed]

I hope we win today against Raiders, we freakin better!! Im loving the fact we'd end up playing Titans, there will be plenty of broncos supporters at that game and out of any of the top teams the Titans are the ones I think are most vulnerable.
  37. QLDGirl

Manly v Sharks Thread

Freakin Manly :(
  38. QLDGirl

****spoilers****

I felt sorry for JT last night though, he's the only cowboys player I like!! Must say our defence was outstanding again. I know we let in two tries, but they were both from our own mistakes really, stupid pass by Locky for an intercept, he should have just held on to it and a dropped ball was...
  39. QLDGirl

LOL Panthers

Id laugh... but I know how it feels :(
  40. QLDGirl

****spoilers****

There were calls that were dodgy all night, Broncos were just lucky none led to tries :p I thought Glenn dropped the ball too, but Ive also seen worse awarded. Yow Yeh, he's just awesome :) Cowboys had plenty of chances but couldnt capitilise, we were lucky but we also had a better second half...
  41. QLDGirl

North Queensland Cowboys season on the line against Brisbane Broncos

Well firstly you never know what could happen. But Im not expecting a Broncos premiership, I'm just glad we're ending the season on a higher note that I thought we were going to.
  42. QLDGirl

North Queensland Cowboys season on the line against Brisbane Broncos

Man Id love it if we demolished them!! But we still have to be careful though, you never know what could happen, especially if JT is on fire.
  43. QLDGirl

The 'Attn Superthread"

He's where he belongs... not in first grade.
  44. QLDGirl

The 'Attn Superthread"

Yay hes finally going to earn his 500K :p I might as well embrace that on this forum. Anyways very good team, hopefully Issy has worked on playing in the centres. Im sure he'll have some help out there anyways. Just glad Yow Yeh wasnt dropped. McGuire and Setu will probably drop off the...
  45. QLDGirl

Israel Folau to return for Broncos against Cowboys

He's still a quality player, not everyone can be Jarryd Hayne :p
  46. QLDGirl

Israel Folau to return for Broncos against Cowboys

He's an excellent player. It just sucks someone might have to miss out because the side has been playing very good. Id especially hate to se Yow Yeh miss out. :( Nobody in that backline has done anything wrong to be dropped. Issy in the centres? Ummm, perhaps Winterstein in the centres instead...
  47. QLDGirl

Denan Kemp leaves the Warriors to pursue his NRL career in Australia

Id be happy to have him back at the Broncos. Hopefully he'd return to the type of form he had when he left us.
  48. QLDGirl

Premiership Contenders 2009

I think Dogs, Dragons or Titans can win it. Im hoping Dogs or Titans. (although Im slightly less convinced by the Titans). Im not convinced by the Broncos, I think they've got form back but we still dont have the right to be premiership contenders. IF we win our last two and they are dominant...
  49. QLDGirl

Friday Night Footy SPOILERS

Yeah when the commentators said that I felt bad for a second, buuuut I remembered they were getting money for some other stuff too.
  50. QLDGirl

Im so happy Parra won tooooo!!! So thanks to them for winning!
  51. QLDGirl

Are most of you wanting the Broncos to win tonight.

Haha well I just wanted the Broncos to be competitive, certainly got that!
  52. QLDGirl

Hell yes broncos! :) to win was fantastic, but the dragons not scoring a try is just freakin amazing! yay! im happy now lol
  53. QLDGirl

Late Mail

I blame Cullen. Alot. Yeah although a few rounds ago I was pretty much resigned to us missing the finals, but now there is hope so anything that threatens that hope (i.e out of form players) annoys me haha.
  54. QLDGirl

Late Mail

Maybe not the real difference in the end but definately a contribution and more likely to a loss ... yes harsh, but he really has got on my nerves this season :(:p
  55. QLDGirl

Late Mail

For real? I knew they were talking about it but for real for real. I always end up wanting to punch things when I watch Michaels play :(
  56. QLDGirl

Late Mail

As long as Steve Michaels doesnt come back into the team Ill be happy, or at least he doesnt come into the starting side.. I mean hello he gets dropped and we start winning :p
  57. QLDGirl

Are most of you wanting the Broncos to win tonight.

Yes they can!!! ... its just not likely:p Im just hoping for a competitive game and no injuries to the Broncos.
  58. QLDGirl

I'm I the only one that is sick of Wendell Sailor

I like him, but I do get a little sick of him. When he said that stupid 'red v is in me' sh1t or whatever it was, that was pretty lame. But in general I like it when he's on the telly doing interviews, hosting or whatever. Although wether I like him at all will depend on tomorrow night. :p
  59. QLDGirl

Dragons' Boyd puts up brickwall to media

Oh who cares if he didnt have much to say, gees lol
  60. QLDGirl

This round is huge........ Round 24.

Haha I just did that ladder predictor with best possible results for Brisbane and we really could end up 4th, LOL thats just ridiculous!! Alot of results would have to go our way but still thats just crazy! 14 wins 10 losses, how many losses did we have in 06, it was like 9 or something wasnt...
  61. QLDGirl

Rd 23 - Storm V Knights (*SPOLIER*)

Stupid knights :(
  62. QLDGirl

Rd 23 - Storm V Knights (*SPOLIER*)

Stupid Storm, I hate them :( They better freakin pick it up in the second half!
  63. QLDGirl

End of year Australian Squad (Merged)

I wish it was this year too :(
  64. QLDGirl

Broncos V Panthers RD23 ***SPOILERS***

Yay. But still not enough to claim the Broncos are back or a real threat yet, next round is where we'll get to see how much improvement the Broncos have made.
  65. QLDGirl

2nd favourite team in the comp

Well I follow the Broncos, but the Dogs are my second team. The only other team I can stand is Titans (but I dont really support them) but I hate the rest.
  66. QLDGirl

Broncos prop Nick Kenny signs new long-term contract to stay with club

I didnt rate Kenny when he first played for the club, but the more he has played the more he has continued to impress me. He was going fantastic before he got injured and we've missed him. If he continues how he was going he's going to be very valuable to the club.
  67. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos plan to shed under-achievers in the coming months

There were rumours Clinton wanted out himself, as for the rest Im not sure its a case of being over the cap. I think its the simple case of not performing which none of those mentioned really have. I think Setu could be given another go but Im not fussed either way.
  68. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos warn Justin Hodges that backchat undermines campaign

Yeaah I hate him with a passion, everytime he is on TV I want to throw something at it...
  69. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos warn Justin Hodges that backchat undermines campaign

Ivan has... just not in the news. Bruno likes to appear like he has things under control and is important blah blah, but really he is just talking **** and trying to do damage control... not really working, he just looks like an idiot most of the time.
  70. QLDGirl

Only soft Hunts play AFL....

Yeah but they should have put the K infront :p
  71. QLDGirl

Manly V Tigers - awsome game

Good game to watch but I wanted Manly to win... cant belive it, but I did :p
  72. QLDGirl

Broncos, Queensland, Kangaroos player has a 'major drug problem'

I have no idea. They're probably having difficulty working it out themselves. Maybe they'll sue Rebecca Wilson, I wouldnt be too angry about that haha.
  73. QLDGirl

So Cullen is assessing legal options, he must be very confident this particular allegation is untrue, have no actual idea or he's going to fall flat on his face with this whole situation.
  74. QLDGirl

Yeah well of course he would. He was pretty clever with his words, saying the player gets test reguarly and is clean. Well he very well might be clean... at the times he gets tested, and at the very moment Bruno said those words. Its not like he came out and said that this certain player has...
  75. QLDGirl

LOL Hodges

Very true. As much as I like Hodges, he's back to his old self lately. I remember a few years back he was more than just that, he got into a few fights, and actually backed up his words... and I dont know wether its just frustration with everything that is going on, but he's just all talk...
  76. QLDGirl

When the truth does come out and the player is not sacked, Ill have trouble supporting the club after, until Bruno gets sacked at least.
  77. QLDGirl

LOL Hodges

Eh Hodges mouthing off is the least of the Broncos worries... Hodges has a temper, everyone already knew that. IF something comes out of his it won't make a difference anyways.
  78. QLDGirl

Karmichael Hunt - Hand back your paycheck you DUD !

The whole Broncos team failed last night, wasnt just Hunt. He has the talent, so does the rest of the team, its just gone atm. The whole Broncos team should hand back their paychecks, they dont serve anything atm.
  79. QLDGirl

Brisbane are crap

Crap is too generous... Im trying to think of a worst word here... Ivan had a freakin mental breakdown last night and I dont blame him... who the **** would want to coach a team that plays like that, and doesnt even look like they care... I mean Im having trouble just supporting them ( I...
  80. QLDGirl

Hunt To Halfback

Its good if it means we'll see abit more Hoffman but now Im worried Ben Hunt wont get another crack, so I dont know what to think. I just dont care anymore, I'm just hoping for a win.
  81. QLDGirl

Should Henjak do a Bennett?

He cant really afford to. We need all we can to try and make it to the Top 8. Itd be nice to see Hoffman get more time and see how he slots in there though, but I dont know it'd be risky.
  82. QLDGirl

Karmichael Hunt going to

The hype might fade between now and then but when he makes his debut, it'll start back up again.
  83. QLDGirl

Karmichael Hunt going to

Okay Ive had a whole day to listen to this on the news now, and Im just angry now. I no longer wish him good luck and I hope he fails at it and realised what a dumb idiot he is. HE did great for us till like end of 08.... then he tarnishes the clubs name (well helps) and then screws the club...
  84. QLDGirl

Karmichael Hunt going to

Wow, I didnt expect that. But good luck to him, I hope he can adapt to the game even though I hate AFL :p Im sure Ill watch it just to see how he goes.
  85. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos

I dont think we've been our best but I dont think we were crap all year. I mean we were certainly in a better position than we are now, we defininately weren't playing like we are now anyways.
  86. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos

Umm I have no idea, not as much as usual, like 5 or something throughout the series. I wasn't blaming it on Origin, I was just saying thats the time it all started.
  87. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos

We had a good season up until Origin, its not like we've been playing this crap all year :p Im not surprised, new coach, too many injuries, Im not expecting anything great. If we miss the finals it'll suck but playing like we are now its not like we could do much damage to the top teams anyways.
  88. QLDGirl

Henjak says negotiations with Hunt had adverse affect on Broncos' recruitment

Maybe but the young talented players can take time too. We might just scrape into the finals but then we'd end up playing someone like the Dragons, Dogs or Titans, and Im not sure we're up to that unless we turn our form around asap.
  89. QLDGirl

I think you may be right. I dont think we'll slide way way down or anything, might, probably on the edge of Top 8 alot of the time, but I'm not sure we'll be real contenders for a bit. I mean we have alot going on with a crap CEO, new coach, players deciding to stay/leave, new players having to...
  90. QLDGirl

I really dont like Cullen, I wish he'd go **** up some other club.
  91. QLDGirl

Karmichael Hunt, Wallace out for Broncos

They're all jumping ship haha... like we had much of a chance anyways. Wallace tried as hard as he could last week but had noone to support him and copped alot of abuse, so he might enjoy the week off :p
  92. QLDGirl

Brisbane's Darren Lockyer and Sam Thaiday to miss Gold Coast Titans clash

Im not sure whether is came down to out of those two specifically but basically they did choose him over Darius, in saying that to be fair to the BRoncos (which I dont even feel like doing lately :p) Michaels was playing well until he got injured and they probably expected him to get back to...
  93. QLDGirl

Brisbane's Darren Lockyer and Sam Thaiday to miss Gold Coast Titans clash

Ivan is annoying me, just like WB did. Michaels still in the team, same ****ing pathetic team that keeps getting crushed, real smart :( We probably wont make the eight, and they'll probably deserve it too the way they've been playing.
  94. QLDGirl

LOL Ben Creagh

I dont think Hodges is ALL talk, I mean he's been in a few punch ups etc . But in general he does more talking then action but to be honest I like it, I think its funny and besides Id rather that then him get suspended, Broncos do not need that :p
  95. QLDGirl

Very dumb rule

I hate this rule. I remember it against against the Broncos, its so annoying! Then again I would have been furious if they hadn't of awarded it last night going on previous decisions, but overall it shouldnt be allowed.
  96. QLDGirl

8 Point Try

I dont know about an 8pt try, because I dont really think it should have been on to begin with, but Thurston was stupid for doing that so definately deserved something.
  97. QLDGirl

Justin Hodges

I love Hodges :) haha, you could see he did actually want to punch the guy but we all know Hodges best weapon is his mouth :p...I mean sure he's had a few punch ups etc but yeah I mean thank god though I dont want the guy suspended or anything again, he's a big part of the Broncos.
  98. QLDGirl

Tonie Carroll to make return to NRL

I hope he fires up the team, it'll be good to see him playing again though :D
  99. QLDGirl

Brisbane Broncos captain Darre Lokyer declares his side will win clash with Bulldogs

Lockyer never said we'd actually win it, its a stupid article title. He just said we have to be ready, and are capable but have to put in the full effort etc etc, the usual things. He'd be a crap captain if he came out and said we're going to get demolished :p