Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i agree roddy :grinning:....dont be a queer ben give us your opinion :p

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing Lockyer tbh.

The bloke has lost it lately in terms of his on-field performances.
Tell me about it. He has gone from the greatest 5/8 in the world to one of the worst. If he keeps up this form, he definately doesn't deserve to be picked for Australia on reputation alone, surely.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
htfu and give us your selection:D
It could be any of them. It could be none of them.

But honestly, where is the fact behind these claims? Because one journo alleges it, and it's Rebecca Wilson mind you, then someone definitely has a "major drug problem"?

I'm not saying there isn't a player that does have a problem, I'm just saying I'm not accepting anything as fact considering who the source is.

All this speculation is nothing more than that and for all we know this is a completely fabricated story. I wouldn't put it past them.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's Ben. Trying to rubbish the claims so we stop talking about it and all the while he does more lines than Wendell Sailor and Andrew Johns combined.

I'm on to you, Ben. Watch your back. *slashes throat*

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's Ben. Trying to rubbish the claims so we stop talking about it and all the while he does more lines than Wendell Sailor and Andrew Johns combined.

I'm on to you, Ben. Watch your back. *slashes throat*
Hahahaha. I do more of the Devil's dandruff than those two combined. They can't keep up with me and I would always snort everyone elses supply so they stopped inviting me to their nights out. Spewin. Sniffing Wizz Fizz still gives me the same buzz. :p

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
When the truth does come out and the player is not sacked, Ill have trouble supporting the club after, until Bruno gets sacked at least.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the AFL does have a 3 strikes before naming and shaming policy......
The AFL's a joke tbh.

you can go and do drugs twice, and then not do it again.

its cheating no matter when you stop imo.

btw, i dont think its lockyer. Lockyers performances have gone down because hes getting older and his legs aren't gonna last much longer.

Hodges for sure.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I was just watching Fox News Express and Bruno Cullen was just on denying it.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I was just watching Fox News Express and Bruno Cullen was just on denying it.
Yeah well of course he would.

He was pretty clever with his words, saying the player gets test reguarly and is clean. Well he very well might be clean... at the times he gets tested, and at the very moment Bruno said those words.

Its not like he came out and said that this certain player has NEVER had any problems or anything...

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
Well the AFL does have a 3 strikes before naming and shaming policy......
the NRL's policy is 2 strikes i think, so it's not much better. although it's a moot point in RL's case, since leaguies are the world's biggest gossips and all the clubs leak like colanders, so any rumour about drug use will hit the papers in three seconds flat no matter whether anyone tries to suppress it.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
So Cullen is assessing legal options, he must be very confident this particular allegation is untrue, have no actual idea or he's going to fall flat on his face with this whole situation.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Cullen is assessing legal options, he must be very confident this particular allegation is untrue, have no actual idea or he's going to fall flat on his face with this whole situation.
OK, so what happens here? Both Telegraph and Broncos are News Ltd. Who, exactly, is suing who? Is Lachlan suing Rupert? Is Rupert suing Lachlan?

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I have no idea. They're probably having difficulty working it out themselves. Maybe they'll sue Rebecca Wilson, I wouldnt be too angry about that haha.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OK, so what happens here? Both Telegraph and Broncos are News Ltd. Who, exactly, is suing who? Is Lachlan suing Rupert? Is Rupert suing Lachlan?
Hahahahahaha. Bravo K E, bravo. Well played sir. To-****ing-che.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rebbeca Wilson was on Nova today, saying the player has a serious drug problem, the player according to her is tested regularly but has yet to return a positive test.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
btw, i dont think its lockyer. Lockyers performances have gone down because hes getting older and his legs aren't gonna last much longer.

Hodges for sure.
These drugs don't necessarily affect performance. Johns was on coke and E almost his whole career and was the best player in the game.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
If it is to be Lockyer, this has been the rumour for ages. If Wilson just caught wind of it & wants to put it to press now - it qualifies as old news.

But like Johns, if they can be a druggie & still play at the peak of their powers - who cares? They are not performance enhancing by any means. f they are not hurting anyone else - who cares?

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the problem with stories like this is that it brings players that are innocent into question. The journalist should have the guts to name the player and back it up with facts, and if he is wrong get his arse sued.

Status
Not open for further replies.