Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And a big f*ck you to the NRL as well...

Had they actually used their brain and allowed this system to work earlier we wouldn't have lost SBW, Mason, Asotasi, Myles and etc..

This whole new system comes in just as our team has lost all the stars it produced..

SBW was on 400k in 2008..why the f*ck didn't the NRL do anything then? If Inglis as a centre is worth 580K, SBW who was winning games for us singlehandledy most certain is worth that much..

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FaceBreaker you have got to be joking...

When the Broncos were on a 6 match losing spree did you even mention them being over the cap?

The fact they're winning and we're not is purely the reason why you're spouting all this nonsense...

The Broncos are reaping the rewards from utilising their junior system, and spending cash on one or two big name stars..

We used to do that...

In 2006, i'm pretty darn sure fans from Tigers, Cronulla, Roosters thought we were rorting the cap, i mean how else could you afford the luxury of benching a player like SBW?? Get over it, once those juniors from the Broncos fully mature in a couple of years time and IF they manage to keep them all, then you'll have a case.
x2 We went from the baby broncos to OMG THEIR OVER THE CAPPPPPP!!. Some niff nuffs here think contracts get extended every game LOL

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder if Lockyer is still having a whinge about the Dragons signing Gaznier.........

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It looks as if the NRL is one of the most corrupt competitions on the planet. Inglis leaves one News Limited team for another.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Do you have Proof that we are cheating the cap? you make me laugh. so i shall laugh at you until u show me proof
No I dont and same in the case with Storm..no proof was found till Storm produced it themselves....

You can keep Thaiday (internatinal, SOO), Lockyer (international, SOO), Wallace (SOO), Parker (SOO), Hodges (international, SOO) , lose Falaou and get Hannant (international, SOO) and Inglis (international, SOO, worlds best) and keep likes of Ben Teo, Gillet, Norman, Hoffman, Yow Yeh, Winterstien, Tronc etc etc.

Dont need a genius to figure out who is rorting the cap.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It looks as if the NRL is one of the most corrupt competitions on the planet. Inglis leaves one News Limited team for another.
Conflict of interest at its finest.

No I dont and same in the case with Storm..no proof was found till Storm produced it themselves....

You can keep Thaiday (internatinal, SOO), Lockyer (international, SOO), Wallace (SOO), Parker (SOO), Hodges (international, SOO) , lose Falaou and get Hannant (international, SOO) and Inglis (international, SOO, worlds best) and keep likes of Ben Teo, Gillet, Norman, Hoffman, Yow Yeh, Winterstien, Tronc etc etc.

If I were to tell you at the very beginning of the year Melbourne were rorting for 5 years and would be striped of 2 premierships and 3 minor premierships, you would've laughed in my face. There was no proof at that time so does that mean it didn't happen?

And who the fck is gonna bust Lachlan Murdoch and his toy? David Gallop or the sht cnt Schubert who didn't find Bulldogs, Warriors and Storm massive rorts?

Some people are very, very naive. We loSt dAt PlaYa sO we r UndA dA cAp!!1!!!

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
FaceBreaker you have got to be joking...

When the Broncos were on a 6 match losing spree did you even mention them being over the cap?

The fact they're winning and we're not is purely the reason why you're spouting all this nonsense...

The Broncos are reaping the rewards from utilising their junior system, and spending cash on one or two big name stars..

We used to do that...

In 2006, i'm pretty darn sure fans from Tigers, Cronulla, Roosters thought we were rorting the cap, i mean how else could you afford the luxury of benching a player like SBW?? Get over it, once those juniors from the Broncos fully mature in a couple of years time and IF they manage to keep them all, then you'll have a case.
u serious ?? SBW was a bench player in his first year and when he obviously on peanuts.... 2005 his contract was upgraded to 200ks and was never a bench player...get you facts straight or go read the papers from 2005!... We lost Anasta, Myles, Mason and Omeley to Roosters in 3 years period to Rooster cos we could not keep them all under the cap and Rooster were managed to keep them along with their superstars and not losing any....... Fkn Joke mate!

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

i will stop you there Sir/Madam.. Game, blouses

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Conflict of interest at its finest.

If I were to tell you at the very beginning of the year Melbourne were rorting for 5 years and would be striped of 2 premierships and 3 minor premierships, you would've laughed in my face. There was no proof at that time so does that mean it didn't happen?

And who the fck is gonna bust Lachlan Murdoch and his toy? David Gallop or the sht cnt Schubert who didn't find Bulldogs, Warriors and Storm massive rorts?

Some people are very, very naive. We loSt dAt PlaYa sO we r UndA dA cAp!!1!!!
yup same people still think man never landed on moon..... "give me a proof"!!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was no proof Frank Sinatra was involved in the mafia, too....

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
There was no proof Frank Sinatra was involved in the mafia, too....
No Proof Bin Laden is responsible for 9/11 or Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.... only assumptions...LOL

Cobalt-60

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How could anyone believe an NRL club is going to knowingly rort the cap these days? Bruno Cullen has been in the Broncos administration in different roles for twenty one years. He's retiring at the end of this year; do you really think he wants his last act as CEO to be to put them deliberately over the cap after watching the Storm get ass raped?

All these people throwing out accusations based on NOTHING were no doubt the same people *****ing about losing players to rival codes because of the salary cap being to low. When the cap is raised, and the rules loosened, they want to whinge about that as well. It's unfair. Their team is too talented. They must be cheating. Never mind the fact that the Broncos have the youngest team in the competition, and that there are four players who qualify for either marquee allowances, or five-year player allowances, or both. Lockyer qualifies for the marquee and eight-year player allowances, and that goes a long way to subsidising his salary. Corey Parker gets the eight-year allowance, and Justin Hodges and Sam Thaiday get the five-year allowance. And isn't that what we want? Home grown talent being rewarded for loyalty? Bitterness is no excuse for stupidity.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see "some" people need to take thier blinkers off....Funny thing is I have a number of mate who support the Broncos and they even said "how the f-ck could we afford him".

I dont have the answers but with such a low salary cap these things will happen. I just cant believe they have got away with it for so many years. Lockey on $350K hahahhehehloilololol yeah right try $450-$500

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people, mostly Brisbane supporters, are very, very naive. They live in a pretend world where good players play for good clubs for less money....

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder where Inglis will hide his second boat??

No way in the world they are under the cap with the talent they have. Broncos fans can dispute it as much as they like and live in denial but its just obvious.

The NRL is an absolute disgrace. They didnt discover the Storm rort or the Dogs.. that was thanks to a whistle blower. They are blind and stupid and need someone to do a proper job of auditing the entire system.

The NRL governing body are useless and need a complete overhaul from the top, down

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder where Inglis will hide his second boat??

No way in the world they are under the cap with the talent they have. Broncos fans can dispute it as much as they like and live in denial but its just obvious.

The NRL is an absolute disgrace. They didnt discover the Storm rort or the Dogs.. that was thanks to a whistle blower. They are blind and stupid and need someone to do a proper job of auditing the entire system.

The NRL governing body are useless and need a complete overhaul from the top, down
The Warriors 1.2 million dollar rort was also confessed by new management. But no, no. News Limited couldn't possibly be rorting Brisbane's cap.....

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So from 2004 to 2006..

How did we keep..

SBW
Asotasi
Mason
Tonga
Sherwin
O'Meley

With guys like Patten, El Masri and Utai and etc who were on decent coin themselves

Seriously the NRL have obviously failed in their attempts to keep the competition "even" BUT to suggest they're rorting...Give it a few years, i'm sure they were when they had 6-7 SOO players in their team and maintained them for 6 years + but atm? No f*cking way...Especially not with the NRL actually giving them the chance to do this by upping the marquee player system...

Had they done this in 2006 there's absolutely no way we would've lost all the players we did

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
htf do brisbane do it,,, they must be over the salary cap

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How could anyone believe an NRL club is going to knowingly rort the cap these days? Bruno Cullen has been in the Broncos administration in different roles for twenty one years. He's retiring at the end of this year; do you really think he wants his last act as CEO to be to put them deliberately over the cap after watching the Storm get ass raped?

All these people throwing out accusations based on NOTHING were no doubt the same people *****ing about losing players to rival codes because of the salary cap being to low. When the cap is raised, and the rules loosened, they want to whinge about that as well. It's unfair. Their team is too talented. They must be cheating. Never mind the fact that the Broncos have the youngest team in the competition, and that there are four players who qualify for either marquee allowances, or five-year player allowances, or both. Lockyer qualifies for the marquee and eight-year player allowances, and that goes a long way to subsidising his salary. Corey Parker gets the eight-year allowance, and Justin Hodges and Sam Thaiday get the five-year allowance. And isn't that what we want? Home grown talent being rewarded for loyalty? Bitterness is no excuse for stupidity.
Should be the opposite actually

the NRL are absolutely incompetent at catching rorting...they have to wait for journalists, former employees and etc to help them..

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Some people, mostly Brisbane supporters, are very, very naive. They live in a pretend world where good players play for good clubs for less money....
We could be cheating the cap, who knows. I cant come out and say with absolute certainty that we are not because although there is no proof we actually are theres not hard evidence we're not because its not like the fans have access to player contracts etc, its all speculation for the most part or what clubs and media come out and say. I just really hope we arent and am more willing to believe we arent until their is proof, so I will continue to live in this world :p
If the day ever comes where there is proof we have cheated, then 1) I will be EXTREMELY angry and disappointed but 2) It wouldnt be that difficult to believe.

Because lets face it the Storm got away with for so long and who knows if the NRL would have ever found out if it hadnt been for somebody else. Broncos maybe be my precious club and I dont want to believe the club would ever do something like that, but thats exactly what Storm supporters probably thought too.

I think it'll be more clear in the next couple of years when all the young talent we have atm who arent on high paying contracts will have to be upgraded to alot more (granted their form keeps going the way it is), and what/how many players we lose around then.

But for now, welcome to the Broncos GI, I hope to god somebody up here gives you a big kick up the arse in the pre season and you do wonderful things for our club :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.