LOL Hodges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I guess this is where we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't know about you but I think Cameron Smith, Michael Ennis and Robert Farah COMBINED have nothing on Aaron Gorrell. Plus, he can play five eighth. Brilliantly might I add.
you know what i was thinking....maybe we should get gorrell to play for australia at the end of the year...cause of course gorrell sh1ts on all 3 of those guys...dont know what the selectors are thinking

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you know what i was thinking....maybe we should get gorrell to play for australia at the end of the year...cause of course gorrell sh1ts on all 3 of those guys...dont know what the selectors are thinking
I assumed that goes without saying?

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodges is a terrific player but he does have a temper because he plays the game with passion.

I know people hate Hodges but I don't. I love the way he plays the game. Your mate is getting hit and he steps in. Isn't that what true mates should do?

There is seriously something wrong at the Broncos. I can't get over the fact they lost 56-0.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Eh Hodges mouthing off is the least of the Broncos worries... Hodges has a temper, everyone already knew that. IF something comes out of his it won't make a difference anyways.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well he didn't even get charged so it was just more media hype and refs talking out of their *sses.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep him here, Ben...

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Hodges is a terrific player but he does have a temper because he plays the game with passion.

I know people hate Hodges but I don't. I love the way he plays the game. Your mate is getting hit and he steps in. Isn't that what true mates should do?

There is seriously something wrong at the Broncos. I can't get over the fact they lost 56-0.

The problem is he doesn't step in...he waits for the ref to step in and then gets all hekt1k like he's going to kill people.

I wish upon him all the fail in the world.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is he doesn't step in...he waits for the ref to step in and then gets all hekt1k like he's going to kill people.
Spot on. If me or you see our mate getting belted and we genuinely wanted to step in and protect our mate, we would get in there and belt the cnt. We wouldn't stand around, wait until the referee stands in then throw up some cute little gang signs and say "watch your back." (Hahahaha FMD, are we in year 2 at recess or something)

He is a fcking cat who's bark is much, much bigger then his bite.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Very true. As much as I like Hodges, he's back to his old self lately.

I remember a few years back he was more than just that, he got into a few fights, and actually backed up his words... and I dont know wether its just frustration with everything that is going on, but he's just all talk again. But at least he's been trying for the Broncos unlike the rest of the team.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Spot on. If me or you see our mate getting belted and we genuinely wanted to step in and protect our mate, we would get in there and belt the cnt. We wouldn't stand around, wait until the referee stands in then throw up some cute little gang signs and say "watch your back." (Hahahaha FMD, are we in year 2 at recess or something)

QLD Origin backline..

Last edited by a moderator:

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ever since origin ive been upset cause he wasnt the one who got hit. well im glad all this **** is piling down on him now...what a disgrace and absolute gronk

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
So he gave the ref a spray and its newsworthy?

If he wasn't Justin Hodges would the ref have said anything or would the media report it? Every game the players absolutely give it to the refs and touchies. So why is it a reportable offence only when Hodges does it and not when every other player races up to the refs/touchies, tells them off and goes crazy every time a try is scored?

What he got suspended for last year with Archer fairly weak.
x2. Complete ****ing beat up.
Not only this they also try to tarnish his name by stating that he broke curfew and snuk out at night as a FACT when it's unproven, the CCTV hardly proves anything and even if the it was a free day for the players.

Suck a **** dailytelecrap.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hodges was well outplayed by Croker

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham played on the wing, it was Crocker that gave him a showing up ;)
It was funny watching Hodges try to tackle Graham only for Graham to fly right past him. Very easily too.

Status
Not open for further replies.