Brisbane Broncos warn Justin Hodges that backchat undermines campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree.

Shame there's no cloning device. If there was, The Broncos could improve their defence if they could make 17 clones of one of my ex girlfriends. I didn't score with her for months.
LMFAO that's the best call i've heard in awhile...great stuff mate!!!!

how much stuff is there goin on at the broncos of late with all the drugs,boozing and party boys crap,and the fact that there players are part of the qld team stuff aswell.looks like the broncos are finally self destructing now bennett is gone,and i'm loving seeing it and seeing how good are club has become!!!

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
The Broncos are in all sorts of trouble if the CEO needs to put Hodges in his place. Henjak is obviously not up to it.

If Bennett had of been there none of this would been going on because he's man enough to tell people the truth.
Ivan has... just not in the news. Bruno likes to appear like he has things under control and is important blah blah, but really he is just talking **** and trying to do damage control... not really working, he just looks like an idiot most of the time.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I sense some hostility towards Cullen, QLDGirl. It's justified IMO.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Yeaah I hate him with a passion, everytime he is on TV I want to throw something at it...

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
My mum doesn't exactly like Ivan's son either (who plays fly-half for the Western Force).

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
one thing about bruno cullen, he sugar coats crap, and makes it sound all good. but the facts are the broncoes are crap, they are in trouble on the field and off the field, they have player troubles, board room troubles

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
What on earth happened to PJ Marsh?

His contract was set to end this year.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Brisbane Broncos chief executive Bruno Cullen has warned Justin Hodges to keep quiet if he is not to risk further undermining the club's slim NRL finals hopes.

hahahhahaha lol i seriously stopped there...lol the dont deserve to be there nor will they be there

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
who the **** does hodges think he is

thinking he is a big ****

Status
Not open for further replies.