Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:roflol:

I love your passion Andrew, probably because you remind me of me :love:
Hahaha. I hate Parra, Rami. Probably not as much as you but deadset, I hate them more than Joosters and Dragqueens.

DIE!!!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Waits for Btrainben to come in and say how crap the NRL is now... Just joking :p

I'm excited, wish had foxtel would watch all of these games if I did they're all going to be very exciting IMO.

If Broncos win and Melbourne lose they'll be 1 point off top 4 LOL.
The Bronco's could win their final three games and enter the finals race with a negative P/D. Currently they are on -83.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha. I hate Parra, Rami. Probably not as much as you but deadset, I hate them more than Joosters and Dragqueens.

DIE!!!
You probably do hate them more than me if you hate them as much as the Dragons lol

This year I cannot stand the Dragons for my life! Their fans, their players, their colours - everything!!

At least I'm happy for some of the Eels players like MoiMoi, Hayne and Mortimer. I enjoy watching them play, and have a soft spot for players like Nathan "Sun shines out of my arse" Hindmarsh :o

But deadset, there are no fans I hate more than Parrascum Eels fans. They are the one reason I will ALWAYS hate the Eels and wish the worst for them!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I cant stand the Dragons, not only cause of this year but my whole life. Some old crap from there fans each year and they are just a scummy club but Parra & Roosters are close behind.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL. I was very surprised too, if Melbourne drop 2/4 and Broncos win all 4 they'll finish 4th Melbourne will finish 5th.
Too bad for you there's only 3 games left :p.

Should be an awesome round. Even though I hate both teams, the Parra/Wests game should be a cracker.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
LOL. I was very surprised too, if Melbourne drop 2/4 and Broncos win all 4 they'll finish 4th Melbourne will finish 5th.
Haha I just did that ladder predictor with best possible results for Brisbane and we really could end up 4th, LOL thats just ridiculous!! Alot of results would have to go our way but still thats just crazy! 14 wins 10 losses, how many losses did we have in 06, it was like 9 or something wasnt it?

Its a big match this friday for us! Im not sure we can win it, but it'd be nice if it wasnt all one sided towards the Dragons, we have to be at least competitive, a win would be a bonus :D

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waits for Btrainben to come in and say how crap the NRL is now... Just joking :p

I'm excited, wish had foxtel would watch all of these games if I did they're all going to be very exciting IMO.

If Broncos win and Melbourne lose they'll be 1 point off top 4 LOL.
www.justin.tv/namikstudio

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Huge round!!
I rekon the Cowboys will fire up and beat the Knights. Do or die for them big time!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I'm sick of parra-fcking-matta. Fck all of you cockhead bandwagon supporter who wear your jerseys and show up to games because your piece of sht club are beating sht teams. Fck you and I hope your club fails.......again.

Same goes for the Westststststststststststststs Tigers "supporters" too.
They did beat the Bulldogs in there current run of wins:o

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They did beat the Bulldogs in there current run of wins:o
We played nowhere near our potential that game. We saw earlier in the year what happens to them when we play to our potential.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score

DIE!!!
You're just cut that Luke Burt knocked you back when you offered him a BJ.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're just cut that Luke Burt knocked you back when you offered him a BJ.
Fck him and his dad. Ugly cocksucker.

PS: How'd the whole property thing go?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Fck him and his dad. Ugly cocksucker.

PS: How'd the whole property thing go?
Had a win mate. Got the bum out Thursday (with a good deal of harrassment & threats to his continued masculinity), cleaners in Friday. Settlement Friday afternoon, moved in Saturday.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a win mate. Got the bum out Thursday (with a good deal of harrassment & threats to his continued masculinity), cleaners in Friday. Settlement Friday afternoon, moved in Saturday.
Good news. Here in Sydney the fcking judges always side with the Tenants regardless of the situation. And the whole no lease situation. Count your lucky stars.

Congrats.

S

Snake Jailbird

Five Games this round will make or break some teams.
St George and Brisbane. Saints are safely in the top four. Brisbane need to win to keep in touch.
Tigers and Parramatta. A huge game. The Tiger are one point ahead of Parramatta on the ladder. A loss by either would damage their semi's campaign.
Newcastle and Cowboys. If the Cows win, they will join the Knights on 26 points, but the Cows have an 88 point better P/D. A crunch game for both.
Penrith and Souths. The loser here should book their end of season trip to Coffs.
Melbourne and Manly. Melbourne are entrenched in the top four. If they lose, they remain fourth. If Manly are beaten, it could be a disaster for them (privately, I would be cheering here). Newcastle, Broncos, Penrith and the Cowboys all have the ability to beat their opponents and if all four of those teams win, and Manly lose, they get smashed out of the top eight. If the Cowboys beat Newcastle, it will also be bad for Manly as the Cowboys would join Manly and have a 30 points better P/D at this moment.
This will have to be the best round of footy ever in my memory. What a fantastic time it is to be a rugby league fan. I just hope that the Doggies can put the cleaners through the Rorters on Monday. Haz to score heaps and Goodwin to score four or more to get the Tigers Tank back.
All games have a bearing except

i yike

oh wait Canberra Vs Warriors.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm sick of parra-fcking-matta. Fck all of you cockhead bandwagon supporter who wear your jerseys and show up to games because your piece of sht club are beating sht teams. Fck you and I hope your club fails.......again.

Same goes for the Westststststststststststststs Tigers "supporters" too.
I'm with you all this sh**t they are going on with Parra winning the GF they aren't even in the top 8. If you have to rely on winning every game and other teams in front of you to lose then what chance do you really have.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Good news. Here in Sydney the fcking judges always side with the Tenants regardless of the situation. And the whole no lease situation. Count your lucky stars.

Congrats.
Thanks. No judge or luck required- just an angry 105kg a$$hole with a bug in his ass.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
TV - Friday Double Header - Rd24

7.30pm = Parramatta V Tigers : A clash of two teams in White Hot form.
9.30 pm = Brisbane V Dragons : It'll be an absolute bashfest !!!

I can't wait to watch these two games. :D

I'm gonna get me some beers, invite some peeps around, and LOL all night long !
I'll be cheering every hit. Every fight. Every report placed.

Anyone care to make a non-score related prediction ?

Will Tuiaki get the better of Grothe ?
Will Hodges lose his mind if they fall too far behind and get sent off ?
Will Soward dive again ?

My schedule is clear - Kids are going to bed early !

Status
Not open for further replies.