This round is huge........ Round 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Five Games this round will make or break some teams.
St George and Brisbane. Saints are safely in the top four. Brisbane need to win to keep in touch.
Tigers and Parramatta. A huge game. The Tiger are one point ahead of Parramatta on the ladder. A loss by either would damage their semi's campaign.
Newcastle and Cowboys. If the Cows win, they will join the Knights on 26 points, but the Cows have an 88 point better P/D. A crunch game for both.
Penrith and Souths. The loser here should book their end of season trip to Coffs.
Melbourne and Manly. Melbourne are entrenched in the top four. If they lose, they remain fourth. If Manly are beaten, it could be a disaster for them (privately, I would be cheering here). Newcastle, Broncos, Penrith and the Cowboys all have the ability to beat their opponents and if all four of those teams win, and Manly lose, they get smashed out of the top eight. If the Cowboys beat Newcastle, it will also be bad for Manly as the Cowboys would join Manly and have a 30 points better P/D at this moment.
This will have to be the best round of footy ever in my memory. What a fantastic time it is to be a rugby league fan. I just hope that the Doggies can put the cleaners through the Rorters on Monday. Haz to score heaps and Goodwin to score four or more to get the Tigers Tank back.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
This will be the best round in Rugby League this year, so much action and all the games bar the dogs one matters. Can't wait :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sick of parra-fcking-matta. Fck all of you cockhead bandwagon supporter who wear your jerseys and show up to games because your piece of sht club are beating sht teams. Fck you and I hope your club fails.......again.

Same goes for the Westststststststststststststs Tigers "supporters" too.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I'm sick of parra-fcking-matta. Fck all of you cockhead bandwagon supporter who wear your jerseys and show up to games because your piece of sht club are beating sht teams. Fck you and I hope your club fails.......again.

I still can't stop laughing at this one, K E, you cracked me up. Thanks. Love your passion.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the best part of the footy season, crunch time.

Penrith and Souths is a BIG game, should be good to watch.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can't stop laughing at this one, K E, you cracked me up. Thanks. Love your passion.
It really does piss me off. Like when you go out and all of a sudden you see Parra jerseys. My cousin is a genuine Parra supporter and we go to alot of games and even he admits to the pissweak bandwagoners. It's fcking sickening.

I've always said; support your team REGARDLESS or fck right off.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the best part of the footy season, crunch time.

Penrith and Souths is a BIG game, should be good to watch.
What are Souffs on the ladder? I thought they were very little/no chance?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A big game for the Broncos. They have to prove to themselves that they can win back to back, and win away from home, if they are to be any chance for the semis.

It should be a big 80 minutes of football. The test will be the second half. Saints can fade in the second 40 minutes, but do the Broncos have the stamina to lift themselves after half-time?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are Souffs on the ladder? I thought they were very little/no chance?
If they win every game and have a few results go their way they can make it. I'd say they have about a 45% chance.

But if they lose, their season is definately over.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Waits for Btrainben to come in and say how crap the NRL is now... Just joking :p

I'm excited, wish had foxtel would watch all of these games if I did they're all going to be very exciting IMO.

If Broncos win and Melbourne lose they'll be 1 point off top 4 LOL.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me again how great this comp is?

What a joke.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Tell me again how great this comp is?

What a joke.
LOL. I was very surprised too, if Melbourne drop 2/4 and Broncos win all 4 they'll finish 4th Melbourne will finish 5th.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
LOL. I was very surprised too, if Melbourne drop 2/4 and Broncos win all 4 they'll finish 4th Melbourne will finish 5th.
also need to take into account the other teams on 26

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Newcastle and Cowboys. If the Cows win, they will join the Knights on 26 points, but the Cows have an 88 point better P/D. A crunch game for both.

Melbourne and Manly. Melbourne are entrenched in the top four. If they lose, they remain fourth. If Manly are beaten, it could be a disaster for them (privately, I would be cheering here). Newcastle, Broncos, Penrith and the Cowboys all have the ability to beat their opponents and if all four of those teams win, and Manly lose, they get smashed out of the top eight. If the Cowboys beat Newcastle, it will also be bad for Manly as the Cowboys would join Manly and have a 30 points better P/D at this moment.
How can Newcastle and Cowboys both win??

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, this is the biggest and most important round of league I can remember in some while.

Seriously, can someone list there picks for this one ?
Here are mine:

Dragqueens vs Broncos - Dragqueens by 1-13
Tigpies vs Parra - Parra by 1-13
Knights vs Cowgirls - Knights by 1-13
Panthers vs fagitohs - Panthers by 1-13
Storm vs Seaagles - Sea Eagles by 1-13

The other matches arent too difficult/or dont care.

What do you guys reckon ?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

:roflol:

I love your passion Andrew, probably because you remind me of me :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.