Karmichael Hunt going to

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
In a way he's right though. Who the hell would want A Kiwi international (Eastwood), a SOO hooker (Ennis), a SOO front rower (Hannant) and a guy that averages almost 50 tackles a game when you can have a guy who jumps high for a ball and constantly swaps between winger and centre every week........?

obviously they would rather have september off ke:D

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
Not only is iot sig worthy but it's 'set in stone worthy' to show how inbred and fcking stupid a person can be.
I love K E's arrogance lol :love:

As if you'll go to AFL, What a dumbasss

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon Folau would carve up in AFL he is awesome under the high ball

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
True.

Just occured to me.

Marketing tool, like Beckham to LA Galaxy.
Yes it is a great angle for the franchise. However I think young K is a good enough athlete to make the switch. He has played before which may help and he is young. Good on him I reckon, better than going overseas to play union.....

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Okay Ive had a whole day to listen to this on the news now, and Im just angry now.

I no longer wish him good luck and I hope he fails at it and realised what a dumb idiot he is. HE did great for us till like end of 08.... then he tarnishes the clubs name (well helps) and then screws the club around with contracts and then just ****s off. He's been pretty good amongst a crap team this year but still hasnt stepped up as much as we needed. So much for future leader of the Broncos pffft.

I hope the Broncos miss out on the Top 8 and wake up, and I hope Cullen realises what a tosser he is and goes and ****s up some other club.

Ummm yeah thats about it haha.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
He won't play AFL until 2011. I'd say the "lulz" factor would've died down by then. Plus, Karmichael, while he's my favourite Non Bulldogs player, is hardly an "Inlgis" or a "Thurston" etc to keep people interested for that long.
i agree with that, basically. everyone will have forgotten/stopped caring about him by the time he starts playing. and tbh given that the whole thing is so far in the future, there's probably only a 50-50 chance that it'll end up happening.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
The hype might fade between now and then but when he makes his debut, it'll start back up again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is nothing like he used to be, it looks like he has lost the plot.

deano89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he will be back!

he will see that afl is gay and union is boring and come back to the right sport. just like Timana Tahu mat rogers wendell. they always come back!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to the AFL commentators, getting used to his name! :D

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
atleast hes got a head on his shoulders lol how much $ is he going to make in 2010 playing rugby? haha

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Funniest thing I heard all day.

Good luck to him making the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.