Search results

1. D

It's Official: Ryan Captain For 2005

I know it may have seemed inevitable but Andrew Ryan has been named Bulldogs captain for 2005. He was given the honour at the season launch at the Westin Hotel on Tuesday night. Congratulations bobcat , you deserve after your continuous hard work in the blue and white colours.
  2. D

I want the 2002 Anasta back!

Yeah i remember you putting that post up , u put things up like 'makes tackle' , 'kicks ball' , but those things are expected of him , it was when the pressure was on him that he cracked , like knocking the ball on coz he had a look at the defence , and knocking the ball on when we were in a...
  3. D

I want the 2002 Anasta back!

He had 1 good year and i thought it was 2001 , since then he has played ****ing ****house
  4. D

Bulldogs 'have mental edge'

Well considering the mental strength or lack of for the Dragons i dont think its too early.
  5. D

A VERY tough Question

Well the answer to this is so damn obvious its not funny
  6. D

Which coach will be first to go?

Why isnt Matthew Elliot from the raiders on this poll , i would have voted for him
  7. D

Asotasi to fill Price's shoes

Asotasi is a gun and will fill prices shoes just fine.
  8. D

Anasta may be forced out

well its about time they came to their senses , i was saying this should have happened months ago , its common sense , if you have to pick 2 out of 3 players to keep you pick the best 2 , its taken a while but common sense has finally prevailed.
  9. D

Bulldogs v Dragons (How do you rate each)

Why did you bother to go to all that trouble to prove we are better than them , does the word PREMIERS mean anything to you.
  10. D

Pre Season cup for 2006?

Yeah thats the ultimate goal but it would just be good to get it on TV , theres not much on at this time of year.
  11. D

Pre Season cup for 2006?

Wouldnt it be great if the NRL organised a pre season cup , like they do in the AFL with the Wizard cup , and get a major company to sponsor it , and show it on channel 9 and Foxtel , and run it over 4 or 5 weeks before the season , and have a break the weekend before the comp starts , I know...
  12. D

Tonga leads romp over Rabbitohs

That Maitua ankle injury is a concern , hopefully he is right for the start of the season.
  13. D

Who is the biggest Bulldogs fan?

Yeah i reckon thats a great idea , it will seperate the groupies from the people that just love the team through and through and have done for years.
  14. D

Who is the biggest Bulldogs fan?

State your case people
  15. D

Men Behaving Badly!!

This guy is a wanker , what point is he trying to make
  16. D

What would you do?

Of course , Steve Price was my favourite player and he left , but im still a dogs supporter.
  17. D

Kind hearted Johnathon Thurstun

You cant really say that , im sure if you were in Thurstons position it would have been a very tough decision to hand your premiership ring over , why didnt someone like Ben Harris hand his over he only played about the same number of games as Thurston last year. You cant expect gestures like...
  18. D

South Sydney are still crap

Jesus at least give Souths abit of credit , the rarely win games so let their fans enjoy this one , they played really well last night from what i saw and their five eighth John Sutton looks a real good prospect.
  19. D

2005 Season Preview - League Unlimited's view

Interesting that he rates Hughes a better player than Perry , probably because he is slightly more versatile.
  20. D

Its all falling into place..........

I have said this many times , WHY DONT WE JUST WRITE ANASTA OFF , let him go , and make sure we keep all the other players , i doubt very much that we will keep all our players.
  21. D

Tonga Deal

Good that hes staying , now weve got the other 4 guys to worry about.
  22. D

McGuire or Anasta

Danny Mcguire for sure
  23. D

Who actually rates Anasta?

Yep you are right about that , Anasta did do **** all on GF night and Sherwin did everything , I agree with you there 100 percent.
  24. D

Yep i laugh lots of the time , but only at things that are funny , and that to me wasnt funny , lets just end this here i cant be bothered argueing with you anymore.
  25. D

No i couldnt tell you were joking , its not me thats dumb , u must have a strange sense of humour
  26. D

Thats really sad how you have nothing better to do with your time than write notes and write a post of that length just to prove me wrong , get a life
  27. D

2005 Season...

1.Patten 2.El Masri 3.Lolesi or harris (toss a coin) 4.Tonga 5.Utai 6.Anasta (He must step up this year) 7.Sherwin 8.O'Meley 9.Perry 10.Armit 11.Mason 12.Ryan (C) 13.Grimaldi 14.Maitua 15.Hughes 16.Asotasi 17.Williams I know it may seem a big call to throw Armit into the...
  28. D

Geez u are dumb , it was Sherwin that set up Hazem for the matchwinner , all Anasta did in the GF was make mistakes.
  29. D

Me the clown , i didnt say the actual position of 5 8th wasnt importatnt i said the player playing 5 8th was doing nothing to help the team , and i said he individually wasnt in our top 5 players , and did Newcastle win a premiership with a top line 5 8th in 2001 , i dont think so , they had a...
  30. D

U idiot , 1 thing i do know is that Anasta is our highest paid player and do u think he deserves it , **** no! , i wouldnt rate him in our top 5 players
  31. D

NRL Coaches You Do/Dont Rate.

rate: S Folkes J Lang G Murray Overrated:R Stuart B Smith W Bennett
  32. D

Deadset spot on mate well done , and Cammo , we have every right to criticise players who arent pulling their weight , especially players who are on a salary such as Anasta's , 450 k i think hes on , if u do an office job and u arent doing it properly u get sacked , and this is no different , im...
  33. D

Sonny Bill can be the best ever

I know we keep singing praises of this guy but being as unbiased as i can , Ive never seen a better rookie player or a rookie player with that much talent , and watching him in the WCC shows that there may not be any 2nd year syndrome , hes just continued from where he left off last year , hes...
  34. D

PREDICTION: Anasta blows WCC for the Bulldogs / Asotasi wins us the WCC!

Anasta is one of the worst players in the NRL
  35. D

Ur Thoughts On The Wcc Game!!

the whole thing is a joke , its played in their climate , when theyre season is about to start , and we still have 6 weeks til our season starts , and we have just come out of the hot Australian summer , and we have 6 frontline players out , and they only win by 7! , they suck , i dont like phil...
  36. D

One player.

Didnt the Bulldogs win a premiership in 2004 without a decent 5\8th. I know its weird coming from a Bulldogs supporter but Anasta is sooo overrated and the amount of errors he made in the GF almost cost us the premiership , if we had have lost the game , he could quite easily have copped the...
  37. D

Sbw Vs Hunt

what a stupid poll , on a bulldogs website , there is a bulldogs player and a brisbane player involved , who do u think we will vote for , do it on a broncos forum and it will have the opposite result , really stupid poll!
  38. D

Carr SLAMS bulldogs

who gives a **** anyway , theyre just trying to get the tri nations abit of publicity , and , as always , the nrl use the bulldogs as a scapegoat for everything.
  39. D

NSW Coach ?

Who gives a **** about what Gould and Stuart say they want to do , we all know who should be NSW coach , the best coach in NSW , it shouldnt be just picked from who wants to do it , it should be selected , just like the players are selected , they are supposed to pick the best 17 players in NSW...
  40. D

Willie Mason Rugby Leagues Good Guy

they keep trying to get him down , but he was the first player to think of something like this , they keep making him out to be some bad guy , but would a bad guy be the first to help out the tsunami victims , I dont think so , good on ya willie!!!!
  41. D

Sporting Predictions for 2005

I think Roger Federer will win all 4 grand slam tennis tournaments this year though.
  42. D

Sporting Predictions for 2005

who cares , let those ****ers write us off , just like they did this year , and what happened this year will have the same result next year.
  43. D

Two dogs in top 5

Gee whiz Ryan must have gone very close to making that list.
  44. D

what made u support da doggies?

Im the first in my family to support the Bulldogs , my mum and brother support the tigers , and my dads an old newtown supporter , i think i first started supporting them in 93 when i was watching them play St George on TV , I was only 5 at the time , and i just clicked with them , i dunno , i...
  45. D

Why?

Geez how stupid is this thread , obviously because they have been in the comp 1 of the longest , also because they got kicked out and lost all their players and now theyre a team of nobodys.
  46. D

Overrated?

Tonie Carroll
  47. D

Is Darren Lockyer so great?

when lockyer doesnt play for australia we are equal with the poms , we he does we are 40 points better than them. Say no more.
  48. D

Corey Hughes... Retired?

corey hughes is an unsung hero who does alot of things that go unnoticed.
  49. D

Who got Bulldog stuff for Christmas ?

i got the GF DVD , Highlights DVD and a pair of Bulldogs boxers.
  50. D

Worst and best player you have ever seen?

the worst player i have ever seen would have to be paul carriage from Parramatta. The amount of errors he made inthe 1998 preliminary final between Canterbury and Parramatta was just comical. The best player that I have ever see would have to be Terry Lamb but i have only been following the game...
  51. D

Price Warriors CAptain

only a real ***** would forget what pricey has got us through in the last 3 years , i dunno , i sorta see it as a new chapter anyway , we had a tough 3 years where he was in charge and we ended it on a high note , now hes moved on , and we can look to develop new talent in the future.
  52. D

Who Will Contest Next Years GRAND FINAL?

Bulldogs V Newcastle
  53. D

Bulldogs lead with tests

im over this now and i was in march
  54. D

hindy: most dominant forward this decade?

he cant be called the most dominant forward this decade because there have been other forwards that have been able to win games singlehandedly for their team , what he can be called though is the best player in a team of losers
  55. D

why only 22 in the squad

mayb its because we have lost abit of depth this year with scott ,feeney ,thurston ,price and maiva going.
  56. D

Firman the next Lockyer lol

who cares , lets just see how he goes next year
  57. D

Sing to end international career

yeah hes always been a great try scorer and try saver , he is a very underrated player
  58. D

Warriors sign new player

Wiki , Price , Fien , Rua , some good signings for them
  59. D

The Wall: Rest In Peace

who cares , if they come here what can they say?
  60. D

Who should be Australian Rugby League Captain?

Who should it be , Johns or Lockyer?
  61. D

Is Braith Staying at the dogs

i hope he goes , but not until 2006 when his contract expires , so that way we can give his money to all our stars coming off contract and maybe buy a new five eighth , i think that is the best solution , and if he decides to go i hope he does it NOW , so we dont fall into the trap like we did...
  62. D

Harris or lolesi

Harris! , last time i checked Tonga was an attacking centre , and Harris is a defensive centre , u need a balance in this game , Lolesi is an attacking centre as well! , this game is not just about attack you know , besides , Harris is only 21 , Lolesi is 27 or 28 , why not go with the young...
  63. D

Reni Maitua Charges Overturned

same as the coffs harbour thing
  64. D

Which club has been our biggest rival?

now roosters , 1980s parra
  65. D

Sonny wins best rookie award for RLPA

Sonny Bill Williams grabbed another award last night , winning the RLPAs rookie of the year , its been so many awards for him the list is endless and i don't know where to begin.
  66. D

2005 Bulldogs Full-time Squad Announced

yep bout time they announced the squad
  67. D

Your WORST NRL team.......

I reckon its abit harsh on roy bell to put him there , he didnt play that badly with souths , everyone knows it should be Brent Webb
  68. D

Name your strongest lineup for 05

1.Patten 2.El Masri 3.Harris 4.Tonga 5.Utai 6.Anasta 7.Sherwin 8.O'Meley 9.Perry 10.Mason 11.Maitua 12.Ryan (C) 13.Grimaldi 14.Czislowski 15.Huges 16.Asotasi 17.Williams In my view , if it aint broke dont fix it , thats the GF lineup excluding Thurston , and I have heard...
  69. D

Which game r u most looking forward to????

lol it doent matter if they say we didnt deserve the grand final , what matters is that we won it.
  70. D

Luke Patten & Reni Maitua

yeah ill try and get there
  71. D

Our best forward???

i think its pretty close between omeley , mason and ryan
  72. D

Our best forward???

Who is currently our best forward , i know its a team game but i think this poll will be close and interesting.
  73. D

World team, featuring two bulldogs and 4 englishmen announced (merged thread)

Bulldogs players Willie Tonga and Sonny Bill Williams made the World XIII which was named by Rugby League World Magazine on Friday for the year 2004. Here is the full side: 1.Minichiello 2.Carney 3.Senior 4.Tonga 5.Rooney 6.Lockyer 7.Kimmorley 8.Webcke 9.Buderus 10.Fielden 11.Farrell...
  74. D

Do you smoke???

isnt this meant to be a footy forum?????
  75. D

Sonny Starting?

If it aint broke dont fix it , things went well with him as impact this year and Grimaldi did a good job at lock so theres no need to change
  76. D

Is this the beginning of a Bulldogs dynasty?

Bulldogs 2005 premiership favourites according to sportstab The following are the 2005 odds according to sportstab: Bulldogs $3 Roosters $5.50 Dragons $7.50 Panthers $9 Broncos $13 Knights $15 Cowboys $15 Storm $17 Eels $21 Sharks $23 Warriors $26 Raiders $51 Tigers $67 Sea Eagles...
  77. D

Bad enough Rugby Union is after them.....

it wont happen anyway
  78. D

Now its The Americans Laughing!!!!!

Annoying how Mason got injured in this sort of a game
  79. D

Australia just escape embarrassment

Australia were lucky to beat the USA in Philadelphia this afternoon our time , they trailed 24-6 at half time , but won the game 36-24 , great game by Matt Bowen with 3 tries , Mason , Berrigan and Cooper got 1 each , that brings an end to a very long tour for Australia , a pretty contoversial...
  80. D

Is Darren Lockyer the Best Player in the World???

I think he is the best in the world because u cant exactly call someone the best in the world if they have played 3 games in 15 months
  81. D

Highlights DVD...

looks good for a christmas present
  82. D

Willie Mason: Injured

people relax its not like its the nrl season , the world club challenge is like 2 months away , thats plenty of time for a sprained ankle to heal