PREDICTION: Anasta blows WCC for the Bulldogs / Asotasi wins us the WCC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anil

The only reason he agreed was because im bagging out a Bulldogs player.

2004 Premiers

Anasta will have a big game dont u worry he will take control of this game this will be the year where anasta gets his rep career back on track.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
i think it was Hazem that may have cost us the game... a blunder like that in-goal will always have you thinking about what could've been....

Anasta didnt set the world on fire either. But hey... at least he didnt cost us the game.

Sonny had a blinder... but when doesnt he?

2004 Premiers

Anasta started off the game really strongly but im still wondering why he came off the field he's kicking was excellent.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Bulldogs2005 said:
Anasta started off the game really strongly but im still wondering why he came off the field he's kicking was excellent.
Yeh he did. I'm wondering as well. He was only on the field for about 20 minutes.

2004 Premiers

MzB_90 said:
Yeh he did. I'm wondering as well. He was only on the field for about 20 minutes.
Maybe an injury or something im still confused becuase he was pretty good early on.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably injured for 12 weeks, and he'll come back as good as ever, winning a series of man of the match performances against the West Tigers and the Rabbitohs.

2004 Premiers

im still not convinced as to why he came off the field there must have been another reason.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Bulldogs2005 said:
im still not convinced as to why he came off the field there must have been another reason.
He and Folkes obviously didn't want to risk further injury to his sternum so rested him. The NRL season is far more important than this game and that is what they were looking to.

2004 Premiers

That makes perfect sense because as i said he started the game off really strongly and was primed for a big game.

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anasta is one of the worst players in the NRL

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
hmmm... i dont agree with that.

if he was recognised as 1 of the worst in the NRL, do you think we (or the Waratahs) would give a sh!t about what he's up to?

thats a stupid overstatement

Status
Not open for further replies.