Anasta may be forced out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
i think all the greek members on this forum should be excluded in any anasta discussion as there is a clear bias towards him :p
as if!!!

I rate him on his abillity!

He had some awesome games for us alst year, just check out the highlights DVD :D

B

Bwaif

yeah.. ok, maybe a little bit of bias

But I seriously have so much faith in him and what he can do for the team

I dont want to be excluded! I want my bias opinion to be heard!

LOL

A

atomic_crimson

oh which dvd is that? :D

anyways u clearly rate him on nationality not ability! anyone with a surname which consist of 26 letters or did consist is rated in ur books!

im kiddin people... id like anasta to stay but sad to say it if mason hasnt already agreed to set off elsewhere like some claim... then i dont see him stayin unless ah i dont know its hard to tell..dogs are being hush hush about the re signin of players... its just media beat ups atm

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
oh which dvd is that? :D

anyways u clearly rate him on nationality not ability! anyone with a surname which consist of 26 letters or did consist is rated in ur books!
no that aint true.......

the only thing i rate players (or anyone in that fact) with more than 26 letters in their name is that they learn to spell it right in primary school :D

saf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All you guys are forgetting that Anasta's manager was quoted saying that if a property deal was succesful for him, Gower and Willie that a huge paycut would happen so that the club could keep all 3 players. That property deal did happen so expect good news sometime in the coming weeks and don't listen to the crap in the papers.

A

atomic_crimson

he is right.. anasta's manager said they were waiting on a deal which as saf said has gone thru.. anasta will take a pay cut.. hopefully mason then will sign up (dependin on the rorters rumours validity) and if what elmagic said about williams waiting for them to sign up is right then hopefully williams follows suit and re signs...

baby_troupe

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't think he is worth what he is being paid.
When the deal was done a few years ago, he was certainly showing enough promise to earn that sort of money, but from after that day, when he won the "most over rated player" award, he has struggled to really show his potential & to me he lacks confidence.
Generally speaking, the main part of his game he needs to work on is how he deals with his confidence.
When the side is doing well, he tends to play better, but when the side is having problems, his head goes down & he shows that he is not the game breaker he showed that he could have been before the deal was done.
If he shows that promise again, there will be a number of clubs lookig to sign him up, but at 400K & his recent performances, I can't see it.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**JADOS.BOUTROS** said:
According to the Ch 9 news it is a Bulldog Crisis. No channel nine..... watching the Today show without Ms McKinnon is a crisis!!!!!!!
"High Profile Bulldogs Player Runs Over a Chicken"

CRISIS!!!!

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well its about time they came to their senses , i was saying this should have happened months ago , its common sense , if you have to pick 2 out of 3 players to keep you pick the best 2 , its taken a while but common sense has finally prevailed.

saf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
"almost impossible"
You forget they ran over 17 chickens in the Grand Final, nothing impossible about it and it happened the year b4 with Penriff

L

Lobo

the entire article is speculation clearly but it is a major in the essence that it will be difficult to retain all three.

I will only comment on the fact that, the issue on who stays/who goes must all be deal with before they can contest themselves on the open market otherwise that *will* make life difficult for us.

It most likely won't occur so that will at least leave me with an unfortunate satisfication (in the sense that we lose one of the three)

Anyway, time will tell.

ble8oy

New Pup
Reaction score
i think they will keep all three players only if braith takes a large pay cut ,also to let everybody know ben czisloski nickname is SCISSORS i meet him at the AGM a couple of weeks ago and he told me he responds to that,

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
if any of this is true,,,,,,

anasta is the only player trying to do whats best for the club,
sonny and willie are trying to squeeze every cent out of the club they can,
and we are keeping them?????????

sonny could have the same fall out as anasta did in performance...
and who knows what willie will turn up week to week.....

i think if the club were expecting to loose anasta they would have kept the door open for thurston,,we have a great faward pack and as much as i like willie and sonny,i think we can replace a faward than create another 5/8....

i think mason is playing the market so well at the moment he is raising the offers everywhere,,,hes basicly been asociated with everyclub in the nrl and even the bloody dolphins,,,,

i think after all is said and done....
anasta is the only one showing consideration for the club....
and hes the one we will shaft?????????????????

well,weve actually been good at shafting bulldog greats lately..
mortimer and hughs....

whos next?????

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greek Dog said:
as if!!!

I rate him on his abillity!

He had some awesome games for us alst year, just check out the highlights DVD :D
so did jamaal lolesi. check him out on that dvd. he just about scored a try in every game he played and they were all brilliant ones. plus the two tries at world club challenge. and he hasnt even got a mention in the re signing situation.

braith isnt worth 400k a season if its true, maybe if he was in the origin and kangaroo squad yeah but not just as a doggie. he will take a pay cut.
mason should stop whinging, **** look at all the money he has cost himself being a dick head over last year, and dogs supported him all the way. he was getting booed at every stadium they played at but not at the dogs ground. he should be loyal stick with the team and fans that think he is the man

BULLDOGS BACK TO BACK PREMIERS 04/05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
craig said:
so did jamaal lolesi. check him out on that dvd. he just about scored a try in every game he played and they were all brilliant ones. plus the two tries at world club challenge. and he hasnt even got a mention in the re signing situation.

Now that you mention it, I was watching round 13 today and that was the best try in the whole match... the one that he scored!!!

He caught it off the kickoff and ran the ball up, offloaded to Tonga and got next to him on the inside to support!!!
than Tonga offloaded back to him on the Inside than Jamaal Shrugged Walker off from his piss poor effort of a one on one tackle ( like he did to McGuire )
Than ran sideways to score under the sticks to end the match :grinning: :D

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he played awesome against warriors brilliant player stick with the doggies jlo your the man. im sorry ben harris fans but jammal makes benny look rubbish

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
craig said:
he played awesome against warriors brilliant player stick with the doggies jlo your the man. im sorry ben harris fans but jammal makes benny look rubbish

Yeah Harris pissed me off with his form last year!!!
he bombed at least 6-7 trys good ones too, I think I was just as frustrated as him!!!
But Hopefully when he Recovers, he also brings back that form which gave him the tag of future SOO representitive!!!

A

atomic_crimson

ble8oy said:
i think they will keep all three players only if braith takes a large pay cut ,also to let everybody know ben czisloski nickname is SCISSORS i meet him at the AGM a couple of weeks ago and he told me he responds to that,

thank you! :D

a few of us were tryin to come up with nickname for him... i think there was cizza,cheesles and chizza mentioned! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.