Sonny wins best rookie award for RLPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sonny Bill Williams grabbed another award last night , winning the RLPAs rookie of the year , its been so many awards for him the list is endless and i don't know where to begin.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sonny would of won the dally m rookie of the year had the awards been done after the gf.. it's just the timing.

he IS the best young player in the rugby league world atm.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Every award he has won he has deserved it. Congratulations Sonny!!!!

SBW_Fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So thats now 3 awards hes won in the last 2 months and each well and truly deserved good on ya Soony.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW this and SBW that everywhere you look in Bulldogs general disscussion is SBW or sometimes Maitua and Asotasi

I saw SBW eating a kebab and Roy Asotasi was watching him eat it

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done Sonny, another award to recognise the impact he had on this season, i hope he is able to continue that from into next season and many more with the dogs

D

Danish

Sonny definitely makes a great case for rookie of the year after that tri-nations effort.

I just cant believe that the players voted Buderus player's player. I mean i can understand the media wanking over him in joey's absence, but i thought the players were smarter than that

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Danish said:
Sonny definitely makes a great case for rookie of the year after that tri-nations effort.

I just cant believe that the players voted Buderus player's player. I mean i can understand the media wanking over him in joey's absence, but i thought the players were smarter than that
Me too, but then I thoguht about it and couldnt pick one player who was the best out of all of them. Maybe its coz its the off season, but no one stood out for the entire season who was totally above the others.

D

Danish

Stevie J said:
Me too, but then I thoguht about it and couldnt pick one player who was the best out of all of them. Maybe its coz its the off season, but no one stood out for the entire season who was totally above the others.

Yeh but i can pick 5 players off the top of my head that stuck out more than him.

Lockyer, Finch, Sherwin, Mini, O'Meley, Wing, Hindmarsh to name a few.

Its a case of a b grade selector's favourite running around with an F grade team. Its easy to look good when the rest of your team is a joke

angryogre

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im dirty that O'Meley didnt clean up with the awards this year. He was the most dominating origin player, paved the way for a premiership and was a standout when knob bennet finally gave him a run for the roos!

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Bulldogs1984 said:
SBW this and SBW that everywhere you look in Bulldogs general disscussion is SBW or sometimes Maitua and Asotasi

I saw SBW eating a kebab and Roy Asotasi was watching him eat it

LoL mate everyone loves him but what is soo good about watching sumone eat a kebarb but i hav 2 say well done sonny he deserves all the awards coz he is so taltent :banana:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This young man has hit the scenes with an impact the like of which we have not seen for years. He shows all the promise of being more than a flash in the pan player, with heaps of talent and the potential to improve.

When he hits his peak I just hope that he's still playing for the 'Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.