greekstyle2000

man you guys today are sounding like rooster supporters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
man you guys today are sounding like rooster supporters

I dont sound like a rooster supporter!!!

What does a rooster supporter sound like???
anyway I gave credit to Priddis so dont give me a hard time ok

K

K E

If he truly was being "head hunted" wouldnt the Ref or the higher power do something about it?

They did nothing cause there was nothing.

Evidence that he cannot hack it and he is full of it.

(Both Hunt and Bennett)

G

greekstyle2000

K E said:
If he truly was being "head hunted" wouldnt the Ref or the higher power do something about it?

They did nothing cause there was nothing.

Evidence that he cannot hack it and he is full of it.

(Both Hunt and Bennett)
yep ok phil gould

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I its so F-ing stupid that they complain about karmichael hunt being headhunted.... why doesnt he just try wearing head gear or something...?

give that a go, see if he can play with it... he is after all only 17 and his head could use some protection in the big league.... a few more knocks and he would be even uglier

G

greekstyle2000

K E said:
WTF?

Whats up your ass?

Then again......................
LOL thats a good one, nah everyone has there own opinion on things i dont like bennet international games picks players from the broncos that shouldnt even be there i reckon they should put folkesy or john lang as the international coach both good coaches and seem pretty fare

K

K E

greekstyle2000 said:
i reckon they should put folkesy or john lang as the international coach both good coaches and seem pretty fare
John Lang is the ONLY person in the NRL (other then the Dogs) that has my 100% respect.

He is not a BS artist, he tells it how it is, He doesnt make excuses, He is modest, He pays respect to the opposition win or lose unlike other NRL coaches.

I reckon he atleast deserves the QLD coaching job.

(assuming he is a QLD'er)

G

greekstyle2000

yep i agree with that K E , he is very similar to steve folks both have respect for there opposition and there own players know what it takes to win and be successful dont let the media and others put stuff in there heads

K

K E

I also like the way John Lang admits that is his team played crap he will say it.

He doesnt hide it, or doesnt try and say "the season is too long" or some garbage like that.

G

greekstyle2000

yeah thats very true the first year he was appointed coach at panthers they went shocking he said all sorts of stuff to them about how pathetic they were and that, he is pretty honest i reckon as well i love seeing the dogs play the panthers are usually very good entertaining games even though last two times youse hammered us

K

K E

Yeah true, the games are always much closer at your home ground for some reason.

You have beat us there the last two times from memory.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
yep i agree with that K E , he is very similar to steve folks both have respect for there opposition and there own players know what it takes to win and be successful dont let the media and others put stuff in there heads

true

for International coach it shoud be out of Lang or Folkes before Bennett!!!

GD this is your best post and like K_E said I like the way he gave credit to the Bulldogs before and after that GF not once did he trash them or say the game was agains the Panthers

2krazy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WIllie 'The man who can step in mid air' TONGA.
his a talented centre but i dont see him passsing Cooper, Gidley, King

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Nah I think Mick Crocker is great... good player and has plenty of passion.

Shaun Timmons.... he doesn't really do much, he's injured most of the time and yet he can slot into any rep side with a click of a finger

haha yay some1 sticking up 4 crocker i agree he wont stay down either he gets knocked half out and get rights back up stumbling but trying to play on i respect that a bit stupid but shows hes passion

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Sammy_Bill said:
Craig Fitzgibbon

dont think so he can play a full 80min and put hes body on the line plays hard for the whole time hes on and he likes playing the whole 80min not only that hes a great guy

2krazy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how is SBW better then fitzgibbon?
your just talking ****
control yourself buddy
Fitzgibbon is allright his a tad overrated but his reliable and gets his job done you cant ask for more

Status
Not open for further replies.