Who is the biggest Bulldogs fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well ive supported them since 1988/89 since as young as I can remember!!!
My dad got me hooked as he is a Greenacre boy and handed me his jersey!!
I will never support another team, if it wasnt for the Blue and White id be a devoted fan of the World Game!!!

I love the Bulldogs and ill die a Bulldogs supporter!!!
I love the Bulldogs that much that if they lost 3 quaters or even all their Premiershiip side ( which it wont happen) id still stick with them!!!!
im no one player groupie like most of the lil teeny boppers that post here!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's a silly question. Sure some people are more passionate, but most people who really do love supporting the dogs are all the same. They all LOVE the dogs. It's not possible to seperate them from eachother.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
It's a silly question. Sure some people are more passionate, but most people who really do love supporting the dogs are all the same. They all LOVE the dogs. It's not possible to seperate them from eachother.

yeah thats what I meant in my post

except the Groupies!! I disregard them as Bulldog supporters and those bandwagon ********s that use to follow Panthers or NZ

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
IM the no.1 bulldogs fan ever!!!!
after they won the grand final last year, i ripped off my Roosters jersey and became a bulldog fan and swore that i never will change teams again :p

actually thats not the true story, ive been i big fan since 92\93 when my dad used to live near belmore,so i used to walk up the road to the games.
i had a rough patch of not going to the games from about 99-01 and then came back fully into it from 02 to now, (OMG did i actually joke about being a roosters supporter......ewww i need a shower and some heavy duty chemical clenser)

after the 94 grand final when Canberra beat us my sister (who went for canberra and brisbane during that time) in one of the stupidest things anyone in my family has ever done went to go up to the leagues club waving the raiders flag on the big billboard on the corner, where she had gotten egged and was upset, and i was laughing my head off. so in my early years the Bulldogs were thicker than blood

Anastabation

Reaction score
I couldn't possibly love the club more or be more passionate. I'm not prepared to say others aren't the same... but they couldn't be more...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we should create a Bulldogs IQ test to find out who is the most knowlegable fan

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr_Rodriguez said:
we should create a Bulldogs IQ test to find out who is the most knowlegable fan

I think that is BS cause all us younger Bulldog fans will get axed by our parents and those older supporters who have followed them since they were Berries!!!

I wish I was born a few years earlier so I could of seen Mortimer's career better!!!
All I know is through Highlights and my dad telling me why he was one of the top Entertainers of the 80's!!!!!

Said if the oppostion made a line break and the Bulldogs didnt have their Fullback covering that Mortimer would chase the person down out of nowhere and tackle them into touch!!!!

I dont know if my dad is going cenile but he claims that Mortimer Invented the chip and chase and contributed to the Evolution of Rugby League

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
still we should make an IQ test, it will be fun and it would be our chance to humiliate the "groupies" :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr_Rodriguez said:
still we should make an IQ test, it will be fun and it would be our chance to humiliate the "groupies" :D

oh yeah I didnt think of that!!!!

lets see

what year did Dymock,McCracken,Pay and J Smith sign with parra????

Groupie: they are hot without shirts

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what years did terry lamb play for the bull dogs?

Groupie: "who" (if anyone says that they should be banned)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr_Rodriguez said:
what years did terry lamb play for the bull dogs?

Groupie: "who" (if anyone says that they should be banned)

**** oath.................
If I ever see a groupie say that im making a complaint!!!
that is as good as disrespect to not know who Terry Lamb is and say you A Bulldogs supporter!!

Christabella

Reaction score
I'd ace a Bulldogs IQ test ... I know my Bulldogs history better than most as for putting forward a case to show how passionate about the Doggies give me a day to upload some pics onto a web based album and I'll show you.

Also despite having been to games since 1983*, travelling to Melbourne and the Gold Coast in sucessive weeks later this year just to watch the boys play and owning so much memorablia I have no space left on my walls I know there even bigger fans than me so I'm not going to argue that I am the biggest fan but I'd still like the chance to put a collection of my photos together ;)

Besides it doesn't really matter how long we have followed the mighty Bulldogs for, all of our circumstances are different and unique but this club has brought us all together so theres no real reason to compete over the levels of passion we have for the club :grinning:

*Just thought I'd add a little story ... on Sunday when I was filling in the Army registration form it asks how long you have followed the Bulldogs for. I wrote 23 years and the girl looked shocked and she says "you don't look nearly old enough to have followed them that long" I gave her my id as everyone had to and she compared and noted that I wasn't yet 23 and I said told her that my dad had taken me to games from the time I was 4 months ... and that it probably would have been earlier if I was born during football season.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Christabella said:
I'd ace a Bulldogs IQ test ... I know my Bulldogs history better than most
Ok first question, ready?....
fill in the Blanks
Hazem El Ma_ri :p

actually if there was an test then it shouldnt be called the Bulldogs IQ test
cause then the questions would be:

Hazem kicks 78\94 goals in 2003 87\103 in 2004
what is his overall percentage?

Christabella

Reaction score
Mr_Rodriguez said:
Ok first question, ready?....
fill in the Blanks
Hazem El Ma_ri :p ?
Thats a tough one ... Hazem El Madri? :p

Mr_Rodriguez said:
actually if there was an test then it shouldnt be called the Bulldogs IQ test
cause then the questions would be:

Hazem kicks 78\94 goals in 2003 87\103 in 2004
what is his overall percentage?
I can do maths too ... given those stats the overall percentage is 83.76%
However Haz did kick many more goals than that at a much better success rate: 2003 119 from 136 and 2004 122 from 143 for a total percentage of 86.38% :D

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Christabella said:
I can do maths too ... given those stats the overall percentage is 83.76%
However Haz did kick many more goals than that at a much better success rate: 2003 119 from 136 and 2004 122 from 143 for a total percentage of 86.38%
not too bad...not too bad at all :amazed:

>:( BUT, answer this

What was the Bulldogs Average Home Attendance last year?
( No chance anyone will answer LOL >:( HAHAHAHAHA)

Christabella

Reaction score
Mr_Rodriguez said:
not too bad...not too bad at all :amazed:

>:( BUT, answer this

What was the Bulldogs Average Home Attendance last year?
( No chance anyone will answer LOL >:( HAHAHAHAHA)

Not a chance anyone will answer? Then there must be some sort of trick ... the average attendance not taking into account finals or the double header with Wests was recorded as 17 887 (third behind Brisbane and Newcastle) ... but thats probably not the answer you're looking for ... trick questions are nasty and it is too late to work them out!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no you got it right
lol i just wanted a chance to use my "evil laugh" for the first time here

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is no fair if you dont know the answer then you can look it up on the internet or in David Middleton's book >:(
but i guess i asked a question that no one could remmember

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
who was the first bulldog player to win a game for us with a feild goal???????

Status
Not open for further replies.