Search results

1. Slippery

Fifita wanted to come to the Bulldogs.

So I was at work talking to the builder of the site about Fifita not coming and he told me that one of his nephews is close friends with Andrew Fifita and that the reason why he stayed at Sharks is because Bulldogs wouldn't contact FIFA and get them to change the game to fifita15!!
  2. Slippery

Eastwood 26 - 12 Jackson

You know, it was a hard match, you know. We should play better from now on, you know. http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/07/27/round_20_sheds_eastwood_and_jackson.html
  3. Slippery

I'll leave this here...

...and possibly influence more Manly hate on the Kennel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnyrwJKNt4E Classic as.
  4. Slippery

All Hail King Daley

Yeah, all of you. Banner for game 3 > We Have The Better Daley Built the win on defence, which was a nice throwback. Credit where credit is due. I personally don't support either state, but he's obviously doing some stuff right.
  5. Slippery

Josh Jackson, You Beauty

So, a positive to come out of tonight is how hard JJ fought in every hit up and in every tackle, and the opportunities he created for his outers (who didn't really do much with them). For me, he was by far and away our best player tonight. Even when we were sinking rapidly, he was digging in...
  6. Slippery

For Sale - Subaru Liberty GT 2006 MYO7 4GEN

Hey peeps, Putting my car up for sale at the moment as I just bought a new one. Will take $16,200 for Kennelers or referrals from Kennelers. Photos & number to be sent to those who express interest via PM. Great drive, much loved car. Selling because I needed something smaller. Good power...
  7. Slippery

Tips for running a small business

Hidey ho neighbourinos. So, I'm just about to get cracking on this, and would like to know if any small-medium business owners on The Kennel have any obscure (and obvious tips). I've established quite a bit already, although a bit extra of advice couldn't hurt. I will repay you with a...
  8. Slippery

Who Am I? (Trivia)

So, we used to have this thread a couple of years ago (I think). I thought I'd start it up again. I will provide some details and clues (incl. photos) along the way if necessary. I'll post a new one when someone answers correctly. Everyone's answer tally will be updated here in the first post...
  9. Slippery

Ken M = Legend

10. Slippery

Kennel Dreams

I think this has been done before, but meh. Have you had any Kennel dreams? Be honest... Had one about 2 weeks ago where I posted something really stupid and received a thumbs down. Only thing was, the thumbs down was that massive red thing from the Coles ads and it dropped from an open...
  11. Slippery

Team Longevity / Performance

There have been many reasons why we have failed to hit our potential as other teams do, although this is also a main one which comes down to coaching/management. Let's not forget that building the team to become a premiership force (and not just be one) is above the players' heads. We need to...
  12. Slippery

Parks with Footy Posts (Inner West Sydney)

Hey Crowd, Can anyone please recommend public parks in inner west Sydney with permanently fixed footy posts? Need to know a few urgently that last at least until January. Few parks in my area have taken them down when they're usually fixed. Anywhere in the pocket between the CBD, Strathfield...
  13. Slippery

Tries Down The Middle, 2012 v 2013

So, I was thinking earlier. Have we been relying too much on scoring tries in the corners? We have 29 or 30 tries between Perrett & Brown, which is fantastic for them, although it seems we struggle scoring tries through the centre of the ruck whereas we were very successful at last year. Is it...
  14. Slippery

Some Decent Stats

Missed Tackles: 475 - 1st - Roosters 478 - 2nd - Bulldogs 505 - 3rd - Rabbitohs 538 - 5th - Storm 578 - 8th - Sea Eagles Errors: 223 - 3rd - Bulldogs 230 - 8th - Rabbitohs 236 - 10th - Sea Eagles 237 - 11th - Roosters 240 - 12th - Storm Penalties For: 193 - 1st - Roosters...
  15. Slippery

16 minutes, 18 minutes

This is how long it took Tony Williams and Tim Lafai to even touch the ball at the start of tonight's game. This is not a thread against Williams or Lafai. On the contrary, I thought they both had pretty good games. I've been noticing this lately, and finally decided to actually see how long it...
  16. Slippery

Bout Right

Post your 'bout right' photos here. I'll kick off.
  17. Slippery

Worst effort of the season

Well, in my mind, that was it. So much riding on this game, yet we: * Can't even wrap up the ball with 4 blokes in the tackle * Can't get any sort of line speed happening * Rarely get blokes to run onto the ball at speed * Rarely get our fastest player (Morris) involved in a backline play *...
  18. Slippery

Where League Players Live

Thought it might be interesting to gauge where league players are residing these days. Finding out the demographic profile of them, how far they travel to work etc. which will be good to compare with pre-2000. Can you please list only suburbs of current players that you know?
  19. Slippery

The World vs Canterbury Bulldogs

So, one thing we always find here is people talking about how the referees are against us all the time, and how the media love to drag us down consistently. Immediately, 3 or 4 Kennelers come to mind. Shirtless. Doing the macarena. On the back of a 3-legged goat. But that's besides the point...
  20. Slippery

2013 NRL Bulldogs Squad

Okay, so we're pretty much sorted contracts-wise (unless we make additional signings). http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=92668 What would be your personal top 25 squad for next year? Yes, it's early, but shut up anyway.
  21. Slippery

ATTN: Admin

I think we should reinstate Berries as a mod to spice things up in the off-season. I await your "Done" response. Cheers queers.
  22. Slippery

Dear Mr Invisible,

Hope all is well, but I have to tell you something. What you need to do is this: 1. Shut the fuck ups on the Kennel down with your ban hammer 2. Smile once in a while because it is very beautiful and I do want to see it more often 3. Get a life plan because you are obviously going places...
  23. Slippery

Slippery's Retirement

Hi guyths, I have hit 2 significant milestones in my Kennel career. 1. 11,000 posts 2. 111 posts until my retirement I plan to finish on 11,111 posts to prove to all the non-believers here that I am in fact from the I11uminati. Also posted at 7:40pm. 7 + 4 + 0 = 11 Be afraid. Be very afraid.
  24. Slippery

Kennel Fight Night

Why & how would they win? Dogaholic vs Moe Luke vs Bry Mesk v Magazine Mr Invisible vs VAI Rodzilla vs Punter Book v Berries BootS vs Ghost of Dime Paint vs Mitch Connor Godberts vs Tha Doggfather 2005 Re-match: Skippy vs LebaneseBulldog
  25. Slippery

Oxymoron

Mr Invisible has not set his status to "invisible mode". Therefore, he is very much visible when in threads. It seems as though Mr Invisible is somewhat of an oxymoron...
  26. Slippery

Ben Barba's Barber

He has obviously switched this season. Who is it?
  27. Slippery

Illuminati

Points For: 397 - Bulldogs 396 - Warriors Illuminati.
  28. Slippery

Attn: Boots

29. Slippery

Attn: Everyone

My package came. Yes, yes it did.
  30. Slippery

Quotes

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. It's a classic that can be applied to so many situations in your life. Time to come up with some quotes that ring true for you. Go.
  31. Slippery

Housekeeping

Who else here enjoys it? I love it when I personally throw things out that belonged to someone else. Then, when they mention it, I do it again. Yes.
  32. Slippery

I love how...

...the Kennel gives us the option of Registering when we are already logged in. It's like begging us to create duplicate accounts. Well, we don't want to disappoint...
  33. Slippery

Our Lacklustre Attack

10, 6, 10. Total of 26 points scored in our last 3 games. Terrible? Yes, terrible. If Des doesn't work on our attack, or at least try something different, or at least make use of our 4th substitution, then he's failing badly. Romelo's minutes are not good enough. We need some attack-minded...
  34. Slippery

Way too early, but thought I'll compare Hodkinson VS Thurston Career Stats

Since Halfbacks are the main playmakers and have a major influence on whether teams win or not, I thought I'd make this comparison. Only time will tell, but impressive so far. Hodkinson Win % 50.00% from 24 games - Manly 57.69% from 26 games - Dogs Average = 54.00% Thurston Win %...
  35. Slippery

G3

Vai, Satriani, Lukather. Any more of you fools going?
  36. Slippery

11/12-yr old Stefanos

Goes alright with the geetah, yeah? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCvHoZL6hdo&feature=watch_response http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAcuqTGxEbc
  37. Slippery

For All Bulldogs Discussion Viewers & Users

G'day everyone... Last season, TK staff chucked an Announcement at the top of the Bulldogs Discussion page, which if clicked, lead to all the Player Discussion threads for our squad. It seems as though not everyone noticed this last time around. We've initiated it again this year, so...
  38. Slippery

Sione Kite - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 14 January, 1988 Position/s: Front Row Career Stats: 2008 - Bulldogs - 4 games, 0 tries 2009 - Bulldogs - 5 games, 0 tries 2010 - Storm - 1 game, 0 tries 2011 - Storm - 1 game, 0 tries
  39. Slippery

Harlan Alaalatoa - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 7 January, 1988 Position/s: Second Row, Lock Career Stats: Yet to make debut.
  40. Slippery

Jonathan Wright - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.
  41. Slippery

Steve Turner - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.
  42. Slippery

Aiden Tolman - Discussion Thread

43. Slippery

Martin Taupau - 2012 Discussion Thread

44. Slippery

David Stagg - 2012 Discussion Thread

45. Slippery

Joel Romelo - 2012 Discussion Thread

46. Slippery

Josh Reynolds - 2012 Discussion Thread

47. Slippery

Frank Pritchard - 2012 Discussion Thread

48. Slippery

Corey Payne - 2012 Discussion Thread

49. Slippery

Josh Morris - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 23 August, 1986 Position/s: Centre, Wing, Fullback Career Stats: 2007 - Dragons - 23 games, 6 tries 2008 - Dragons - 23 games, 14 tries 2009 - Bulldogs - 21 games, 22 tries 2010 - Bulldogs...
  50. Slippery

Luke MacDougall - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 5 February, 1983 Position/s: Wing, Centre Career Stats: 2002 - Sharks - 7 games, 4 tries 2003 - Rabbitohs - 9 games, 7 tries 2004 - Rabbitohs - 13 games, 9 tries 2005 - Rabbitohs - 16...
  51. Slippery

Michael Lett - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 11 March, 1987 Position/s: Wing, Centre, Fullback Career Stats: 2005 - Roosters - 3 games, 0 tries 2008 - Dragons - 3 games, 2 tries 2009 - Dragons - 2 games, 2 tries 2010 - Dragons - 3...
  52. Slippery

Timoteo Lafai - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 27 May, 1991 Position/s: Centre Career Stats: 2011 - Bulldogs - 8 games, 2 tries
  53. Slippery

Kris Keating - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 26 November, 1988 Position/s: Five-Eighth, Halfback, Hooker Career Stats: 2008 - Eels - 9 games, 2 tries 2009 - Eels - 9 games, 0 tries 2010 - Eels - 23 games, 2 tries 2011 - Bulldogs - 21...
  54. Slippery

Sam Kasiano - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 21 September, 1990 Position/s: Front Row Career Stats: 2010 - Bulldogs - 19 games, 0 tries
  55. Slippery

Josh Jackson - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 8 January, 1991 Position/s: Second Row Career Stats: Yet to make debut.
  56. Slippery

Trent Hodkinson - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 31 August, 1988 Position/s: Halfback Career Stats: 2010 - Sea Eagles - 24 games, 4 tries 2011 - Bulldogs - 22 games, 2 tries
  57. Slippery

Dene Halatau - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 27 Januaryy, 1983 Position/s: Lock, Second Row, Centre, Hooker Career Stats: 2003 - Tigers - 9 games, 3 tries 2004 - Tigers - 22 games, 4 tries 2005 - Tigers - 22 games, 4 tries 2006 -...
  58. Slippery

James Graham - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 10 September, 1985 Position/s: Front Row Career Stats: 2003 - St Helens - 1 game, 0 tries 2004 - St Helens - 7 games, 0 tries 2005 - St Helens - 23 games, 4 tries 2006 - St Helens - 25...
  59. Slippery

Bryson Goodwin - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 30 December, 1985 Position/s: Wing, Fullback, Centre Career Stats: 2007 - Sharks - 2 games, 0 tries 2008 - Sharks - 7 games, 2 tries 2009 - Bulldogs - 24 games, 20 tries 2010 - Bulldogs -...
  60. Slippery

James Gavet - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 19 October, 1989 Position/s: Front Row Career Stats: Yet to make debut.
  61. Slippery

Jake Foster - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 5 October, 1988 Position/s: Second Row, Lock, Five-Eighth Career Stats: 2009 - Bulldogs - 1 game, 0 tries 2010 - Bulldogs - 9 games, 0 tries
  62. Slippery

Dale Finucane - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 7 September, 1991 Position/s: Second Row, Lock Career Stats: Yet to make debut.
  63. Slippery

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 13 June, 1989 Position/s: Hooker Career Stats: 2003 - Knights - 1 game, 0 tries 2004 - Knights - 19 games, 2 tries 2005 - Dragons - 24 games, 5 tries + 44 goals 2006 - Broncos - 5 games, 0...
  64. Slippery

Greg Eastwood - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 10 March, 1987 Position/s: Second Row, Lock Career Stats: 2005 - Broncos - 1 game, 0 tries 2006 - Broncos - 16 games, 6 tries 2007 - Broncos - 22 games, 5 tries 2008 - Broncos - 25 games...
  65. Slippery

Tim Browne - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 27 December, 1987 Position/s: Front Row, Second Row Career Stats: 2010 - Bulldogs - 4 games, 0 tries
  66. Slippery

Ben Barba - 2012 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. DOB: 13 June, 1989 Position/s: Fullback, Five-Eighth, Halfback Career Stats: 2008 - Bulldogs - 4 games, 1 try 2009 - Bulldogs - 4 games, 1 try 2010 - Bulldogs - 21 games, 15 tries 2011 -...
  67. Slippery

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

SIGNED 2013 Tony Williams [ Manly Warringah Sea Eagles ] 2012 James Graham [ St Helens RLFC ] James Gavet [ New Zealand Warriors ] Luke MacDougall [ Free Agent ] Mitch Brown [ Wests Tigers ] Krisnan Inu [ New Zealand Warriors / Mid Season ] Sam Perrett [ Sydney Roosters / Mid Season...
  68. Slippery

Hasler Comic

In response to: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=92445
  69. Slippery

rumour re James Graham

apparently we are shopping james graham around to other clubs. i have a very reliable source who told me this morning, and that it is all part of hasler's shake up at the club herp
  70. Slippery

Your favourite restaurants/cafes/food shops/takeaway

List them here. Restaurants/Cafes: Take-away: Other: inb4 doggie-diva explains the pros and cons of every establishment in the southern hemisphere.
  71. Slippery

Andrew Ryyyyan

I lost my sh*t at the slow motion commentary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmg47f37jZg&feature=related "Fittlaaa.....it goes over to Wiiiiing...." :roflol:
  72. Slippery

Is this normal?

I have found recently that I've developed a slight attraction to mannequins. I find them a little hypnotic at times. Is this normal? Do you guys check out mannequins for a couple of seconds too long? The fact I've seen I Am Legend twice has nothing to do with this, although if Will Smith...
  73. Slippery

Human Change

Firstly people, this is a serious discussion/topic. Please leave idiotic posts out of this thread. (inb4 someone says the first post is idiotic) ----- Okay: What changes would you like to see in human behaviour? Are we consumed by greed, materials, recognition etc.? Where are we...
  74. Slippery

Automobile Selection Recommendations

I've just done a poop, and everyone knows the best thinking is done at poop-time. (see The Thinker statue in Paris) So, I was sitting there squeezing out what seemed like a tennis ball, and it dawned on me that I need a new mode of transport. Something that is a step up from riding my pet llama...
  75. Slippery

Drive

Absolutely, f*cking brilliant movie. Everything from the acting, character selection, photography, directing, soundtrack and everything else was simply fantastic. I recommend this to everyone here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWX34ShfcsE
  76. Slippery

Baghdatis' Future

What do you think he'll be?
  77. Slippery

Muslim leader ejected from popular Dubai nightspot

Islamic leaders have come together in outrage following a recent spate of alcohol-fuelled promiscuity and violence in Dubai. Public intoxication, indecency and affray offences have almost doubled since the 3rd quarter of 2010, which may be related to the sheer amount of nightspots that have...
  78. Slippery

Homebush, we have a problem.

Ted Greengurg should be sacked for spending our hard-earned membership/merchandise money for flights and accommodation half way around the world, when it was all for NOTHING. Bring back Malcolm. I'm sick of this guy.
  79. Slippery

International Representatives (OZ+NZ) By Club

7 - Warriors 6 - Manly 6 - Melbourne 6 - Brisbane 4 - Wests 4 - St-George Illawarra 3 - South Sydney 2 - Penrith 2 - North Qld 2 - Cronulla 1 - Canberra 1 - Sydney 1 - Newcastle 1 - Parramatta 1 - Wigan 0 - Gold Coast 0 - Canterbury Just putting it out there.
  80. Slippery

Des Hasler's Secret Psychotic Training Schedule

08:30 - Wait in the carpark with hands on hips for everyone to arrive on time, like a boss. 08:45 - Players are in the sheds getting changed quickly whilst being wet towelled on the arse to hurry up. If towels are still in the wash, J-Hop is on standby. 09:00 - Players do 17 laps of the field on...
  81. Slippery

Baby Come Back!

This song is dedicated to those former active/prominent users who visit the Kennel, but don't post any more. I see you online, and you know who you are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o Don't make me beg.
  82. Slippery

Question - Help

Are there any websites that I can use to watch games that have already been played? EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Champions League etc. I don't want to download them - just watch them. Kinda like how BigPond have all NRL matches on their website within 48 hours or so... Cheers...
  83. Slippery

Marijuana plant blamed for collapsed building

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA It's 2.40am on a Monday morning, and most of the residents in downtown Pasadena are sound asleep. Some are still continuing their weekend. At least, that was the case for three roommates who share an East Colorado Boulevard apartment. The three men, all in their early...
  84. Slippery

A Good Idea

Rodzilla: imo i think for 2012 we should hire a single female coach for our NRL squad and keep dymock as her assistant think about it, the players would be paying attention to her all the time like schoolboys, they would leave the sheds and try their best to impress her, and she could give...
  85. Slippery

Baghdatis/Bigdog Appreciation Thread

Gotta love him. I reckon every time he does a bicep curl the weight hits him on the forehead... hence his thread (and post)-making ability. But you have to give it up for Baghdatis - the Kennel wouldn't be the same without him. Please stay unbanned. Keep it up, big boy.
  86. Slippery

Retirement vs Exodus Teams - 2011

Who would win? Discuss. Retirement: 1. R.Wesser 2. W.Hopoate [Temporary] 3. M.Gasnier 4. A.MacDougall 5. C.Walker 6. D.Lockyer 7. M.Rogers 8. L.Stuart 9. A.Tongue 10. A.Woolnough 11. T.Payten 12. A.Ryan 13. B.Rogers 14. P.Campbell 15. D.Conn 16. B.Meyers 17. T.Thompson S.Tronc, M.Hodgson...
  87. Slippery

Kennel Vets

There's a cat 2 doors up from my place in the middle of the road. It's flat, has black marks on it, and it's not moving. What could be wrong with it? I've tried poking it with a stick, but it still doesn't move. Is it just tired from all the running around, or should I take it to my nearest vet?
  88. Slippery

Okay, I've had it with you people

1. I get no birthday thread in 2011, when all these no-names that don't even post get one 2. I get no celebratory thread for reaching 10,000 posts You should all be ashamed of yourselves, and I hate you. Thank you, and goodnight.
  89. Slippery

Soy vey

1. Are you a virgin? If yes, please skip to question 10. 2. Briefly share your thoughts about the poster before you. Include their name as well. 3. Do you think you'll still visit/post on the Kennel in 10 years? Be honest. 4. Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex and see...
  90. Slippery

Kennel Twats

Ok dudettes. Share your twat photos here. If they're interesting enough i'll follow you.
  91. Slippery

Round 23 Bulldogs v Sharks 3-2-1 Thread

3. 2. 1.
  92. Slippery

Round 23 Bulldogs v Sharks Post-Match Discussion Thread

Discuss tonight's 19-12 win over the Sharkies right here...
  93. Slippery

The Retirement Thread [2011]

In 2011, the NRL farewells: Darren Lockyer Shane Tronc Alan Tongue Michael Hodgson Andrew Ryan Preston Campbell Brad Meyers Mat Rogers (lol) Clinton Toopi Troy Thompson Adam Woolnough Adam MacDougall Ben Rogers Chris Hicks Chris Walker Carl Webb Paul Whatuira Shane Elford Frank Puletua Luke...
  94. Slippery

The Quality

In my opinion, the Bulldogs v Cowboys match tonight was the worst match (quality-wise) that I've seen in recent memory. I must say, I'm not as psyched these days to watch a game of League. Sometimes it just bores me to hell and back. The Tigers v Dragons match tonight was awesome, but the...
  95. Slippery

Changing Your Username

Hi everyone, So that people don't end up changing them all the time, the price of changing your username will rise considerably next week. Until then, you can change your Username for only 200! Get on it before this deal runs out... Cheers, Slippery
  96. Slippery

Bennett is Crapola

There, I said it. With such a good squad, they've been playing like such fools lately. Souths? Raiders? Hahaha! You have got to be kidding me. Time to retire, Bennett. The game passed you by a long time ago. St George would have been even better (and would have won 09) over the past few years...
  97. Slippery

A massive truth.

You're gay, all of you. I despise this place and the vermin that occupy it (excl. me).
  98. Slippery

The Supporter Scale

On a scale of 1 to 10, where do you rate yourself as actual supporters? Do you put yourself up the top (10) as the best and most passionate kind? Are you just your average supporter? Does your loyalty/interest go through ebbs and flows? Discuss the reasons why you chose your score in the poll...
  99. Slippery

Round 19 - Bulldogs v Warriors Match Thread

Friday 15th July Kick Off 6:30pm AEST Mt Smart Stadium LIVE Streaming - Video (streams will start at kick off) also keep an eye out here, look for the most recent posts (thanks LB) http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...=58443&page=96 LIVE Streaming - Audio (streams will...
  100. Slippery

Todd Greenberg's position

I've noticed more than a few people stating that the TG train has run its course, and that he should step aside. Do you think TG should step down as the Bulldogs CEO at the end of the season? (or whenever, really) Do you believe we should hold onto him as long as possible? Is TG directly...