Des Hasler's Secret Psychotic Training Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
08:30 - Wait in the carpark with hands on hips for everyone to arrive on time, like a boss.
08:45 - Players are in the sheds getting changed quickly whilst being wet towelled on the arse to hurry up. If towels are still in the wash, J-Hop is on standby.
09:00 - Players do 17 laps of the field on one leg for all the points they conceded in the 95 GF, even though none of them played.

-----OBSTACLE COURSE-----
09:35 - Crawl underneath barbed wire whilst live rounds are being fired at them.
09:40 - Scale ANZ Stadium without a rope while Jidris is throwing javelins at them.
09:50 - Use George Rose's stomach as a trampoline to jump over pits filled with sharks, crocodiles, and Des Hasler's hungry children.
10:20 - Dodge VB bottles hurled by drunken Manly supporters who turned up to the ground expecting to see a football.
10:30 - Play a real life game of snakes and ladders, without the ladders.

-----BREAK-----
Watch Des take a sledgehammer and destroy the joint because he does not like to have breaks. Not even Kit Kats.
Witness Tony Williams' 4th shirt tear apart out of sheer coincidence.

-----GAMES OF SKILL/ENDURANCE-----
11:30 - Treadmill races, where players have to actually pull the treadmill machines for 100m.
12:00 - Egg and spoon races, where players take a spoon and beat the shit out of their opposite's testicles to see who cracks first/last.
12:30 - Play tug of war with the team bus accelerating at full throttle. One player at a time only.
13:00 - Plank on hot coals for 15 minutes straight. David Williams for 30mins.
13:15 - Arm wrestling, until Steve Matai's alleged shoulder pops out for the 2593729836th time.
13:45 - Attach a tube to DCE's ear to see who can blow hard enough so his head fills to at least half the size of a normal human head.

-----BREAK-----
Observe Michael Robertson's helicopter penis routine.
Observe Des Hasler castrating Michael Robertson with a machete.
Eat & drink rations secretly snuck in through Cliff Lyons' moustache. Geoff Toovey's cauliflowers are currently off the menu.

15:00 - Shuttle runs, burpees, sit ups, leg ups, push ups, dips, sprints, walks, crawls, lie downs, gasps for air, and repeat.
16:45 - Head to the gym.
16:50 - Enter gym.
16:51 - Take steroids waiting for them on the front table.
16:53 - Exit the gym.
16:55 - Sprints towards the sheds. Last one in is a dead man.
17:15 - Change, and rest.

17:30 - Play Grand Final.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waste of time.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Such an effort deserves a pity post.

So here it is: Pity Post.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope you didn't write this yourself Slip. If so, I have to say it's definately the worst thing you have posted here lol.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I lolled at the George Rose one. Such a fat arse.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was funny. People are just mean.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha.

I didn't think it was too bad Slip.

We need posts like this to keep this place alive until we play again in what seems like years away from now.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
get ****ed. Its heaps good. Nearly as good as your Kevin Moore one slip ;)

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
bahahahahaha after reading just beyond the obstacle course section I had enough I was going to write something similar to the first few posts and then I scrolled down

don't stop trying though..

Status
Not open for further replies.