Andrew Ryyyyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I lost my sh*t at the slow motion commentary.

[video=youtube;nmg47f37jZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmg47f37jZg&feature=related[/video]

"Fittlaaa.....it goes over to Wiiiiing...."

:roflol:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brings back some very hazy memories (induced by the bottle of scotch i drank in about 80 minutes). About 15 seconds after that i rang my dad and screamed into the phone a couple of times. Within an hour from that i have no reccolection of the night and i woke up on the floor at my sisters house because i threw away my keys at the pub. Found them there the next day. Thaaaaaatttttssssss tttttthhhhhhheeeeee ggggrrrraaaannnnddd fffiiinnnaaalll. LOL

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about when the guy on the sidelines is trying to high-ten Steve Price. (approx from 28sec mark)

He was left hanging badly! lol

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Goosebumps. Deadset. No matter how this is watched or how many times, I will ALWAYS get goosebumps.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thread of the year. a big caw-caw to this one.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Goosebumps. Deadset. No matter how this is watched or how many times, I will ALWAYS get goosebumps.
same here every time i watch that play where finch passes to crocker i get goosebumps too

all i can say in recent history 2004 would have too be the best grand final

two teams that totally hated each other and this game was played for the full 80 mins to see who wins
i dont like gf's where they know who will win 10mins before full time

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;NEOo74O6zGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NEOo74O6zGQ[/video]

Highlights start at around 3.50. This brings back awesome memories. I still vaguely remember Utai scooting 50 metres from his own try line and also Hazems try.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
LMFAO Rabs in slow mo hahah. GRRRRAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD FIIIIIIINNNNNAAAAAALLLLLLLL.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO :roflol: constipated Rabs and Sterlo...thattttt is the graaaaannnnd finallllllll

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Theyyyy've gawwwwwn nuts the Caaaanterbury suppoooorters, the Caaaaaanterbury plaaaaayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.