Todd Greenberg's position

Toddy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I've noticed more than a few people stating that the TG train has run its course, and that he should step aside.

Do you think TG should step down as the Bulldogs CEO at the end of the season? (or whenever, really)
Do you believe we should hold onto him as long as possible?

Is TG directly responsible for our losses, or just a little?
Bear in mind the man is a CEO, and football operations is only one aspect of business he has to take care of.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I would love to contribute to this thread.... But the things I have to say would be in the papers tomorrow....

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep him..

I cant see how TG would be responsible for poor on field performance. He doesnt coach them..

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Oh I would love to contribute to this thread.... But the things I have to say would be in the papers tomorrow....
TG, say what you want to say about TG. :p

Nah seriously, just make it constructive.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well maybe if it were in the papers tomorrow we might finally get some action

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On face value I would sign him long term as I believe he has had a massive influence on the outstanding position our club finds itself in financially and sponsor wise etc

He has also given our image a much needed face lift ad we are better for it.

I am guessing that these certain rumblings we have noticed are a direct result of on field performances and it is hard to judge Todd personally on these issues as we are really yet to witness how he handles the situation and how ge is going to help pull is out of the rut the team is in.

I suppose on a side note.

Can we really Blame him at all for on field performances?

P

Paint.

My main criticism is that he's turned the Bulldogs into too much of a business - we're no longer a football club, so to speak.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Sheesh most of the people on this forum are haters...
Remember when no-one wanted to sponsor us ? Remember when we were the most hated club in the NRL?
TG changed all of this!.

Also Moore was the one that told TG to go after the players; TG didn't just say "hey im going to buy this player and you have to make him a good one". Moore chose who he should go after.

All i am saying is TG cant to everything; if he could, he would strap on some boots and jump in.

P

Paint.

Sheesh most of the people on this forum are haters...
Remember when no-one wanted to sponsor us ? Remember when we were the most hated club in the NRL?
TG changed all of this!.

Also Moore was the one that told TG to go after the players; TG didn't just say "hey im going to buy this player and you have to make him a good one". Moore chose who he should go after.

All i am saying is TG cant to everything; if he could, he would strap on some boots and jump in.
I know, and that's not my criticism. I'd put TG up as the top CEO in the game, without him the Dogs wouldnt be anywhere near where we are today.
I just think that, for the sake of our on field performances, we need some tinkering in the engine room - and that's not only because of the signings.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear Todd,
The team has been playing 5hite for nearly 2 years ... simple problem areas in attack and defence have not been addressed in this time. Together with the board please make the necessary decisions to rectify this problem. If the team does not start improving its performances dramatically and the coach remains for next year, I will vote to oust the majority of current board members and CEO for not acting in the interests of its members. Do something. Regards.

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
TG doesn't coach the side nor is he influencial in the selection of the side, get over the the inneuendo, Todd has done all the wright things for the leagues club.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TG does not make the big decisions on his own, the board assists in this as a whole so to place blame on him is silly. He has been a good CEO and I'd keep him but the coaching is a different ball game.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todd has done some good things.

however there needs to be more of a focus back onto football. players need to spend less time planting trees and atteneding every second charity event and focus on football and beating the opposition. that is the number 1 priority at all the top clubs. and that is where our priority should lie.

More focus on football! wining on the field is the most important thing. $ will come in as a result of onfield success. none wants to be associated with losers.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love this forum.

2 months ago people were calling him the best CEO in the world. Now we have a poll asking whether he should step down.

If Greenburg can't run this club, nobody can

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Gotta love this forum.

2 months ago people were calling him the best CEO in the world. Now we have a poll asking whether he should step down.

If Greenburg can't run this club, nobody can
I've achieved my aim by the poll results so far. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.