Harlan Alaalatoa - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

DOB: 7 January, 1988
Position/s: Second Row, Lock
Career Stats:

Yet to make debut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Should start watching our juniors/reserve graders, then.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Meh, I find the quality a bit frustrating tbh.

I'm not one to look out for up n coming stars / potential first graders - I'll trust the coaching staff do that.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah, the quality of our first grade side has been amazing these past 2 years.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
lol at least we can watch us play other quality sides :P

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats the story? Position etc?

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
back rower
runs VERY hard and can hit
bit lazy at times though goes missing

i like him though will fight off with foster/payne for a bench spot

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
If he can maintain his form during the season in reverse grade, I wouldn't be surprised if he was awarded with a first grade berth.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Really hope that Harlan gets rewarded with a bench spot in first grade this year. Would be a good addition at lock or second row, and has played consistentely well over the past few years of NSW Cup.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hope that Harlan gets rewarded with a bench spot in first grade this year. Would be a good addition at lock or second row, and has played consistentely well over the past few years of NSW Cup.
really? Who would you drop for him?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Depends who is playing lock these days. Stagg/Halatau aren't too bad, Payne can cover lock as well. Difference is that Harlan runs hard at the line every time. I'd be interested trying him there.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends who is playing lock these days. Stagg/Halatau aren't too bad, Payne can cover lock as well. Difference is that Harlan runs hard at the line every time. I'd be interested trying him there.
Yeah Harlan Alaalatoa (did I get that right?) runs real hard into the line and never slows up to look for a way through. To put him down takes a lot out of the defenders. I can't say that there's anyone I'd drop to put him in the 17 but if a few back rower injuries happened I'd be happy to see him get the nod. The way Hasler coaches and has his sides conditioned there would be no worries about anyone picked in FG going the distance.

D

dessyhasler

Yeah Harlan Alaalatoa (did I get that right?) runs real hard into the line and never slows up to look for a way through. To put him down takes a lot out of the defenders. I can't say that there's anyone I'd drop to put him in the 17 but if a few back rower injuries happened I'd be happy to see him get the nod. The way Hasler coaches and has his sides conditioned there would be no worries about anyone picked in FG going the distance.
Are u for real izzy?
Stagg or finicune at lock at this stage
Harlan is a good reserve player for us and may play later in the year
Leave the selections to me buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.