Search results

1. immortalbulldog

The Castle has fallen

Hearing that an announcement is imminent that Castle will be leaving the dogs. 1130 press conference. Info comes from reliable source
  2. immortalbulldog

Klemmer in Kangaroos

Apparently Klemmer will be starting in the ANZAC test in the front row with Woods. Triple M just released the leaked test team. 1. Darius Boyd (Broncos) 2. Blake Ferguson (Roosters) 3. Will Chambers (Storm) 4. Josh Dugan (Dragons) 5. Valentine Holmes (Sharks) 6. Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)...
  3. immortalbulldog

Last time you were sure we'd win

I've been racking my brain trying to think of the last time I was sure that we were going to win the next game we were going to play. I honestly can't think of the last time. There have been times when I've been fairly confident but still had that lingering doubt and on a few occasions when I...
  4. immortalbulldog

Personal call from Raelene Castle

Following Friday nights board meeting I felt the need to email Raelene Castle and the Bulldogs to voice my concerns over the direction the club was headed. The main points of my email were: *My disappointment at the resignation of Steve Mortimer and the fact that he was so worried about the...
  5. immortalbulldog

Graham to be sacked as captain for 2017.

These are from Buzz Rothfields column over the past fortnight. He has told me via direct messaging on twitter that this is all about James Graham. I have no idea whether or not this information is accurate but I can confirm it is written about him. It's the correct move IMO. Ever since bad...
  6. immortalbulldog

Nothing in the pipeline

I've just had a chat with a very reliable source from the club and he's told me to expect a very disappointing year next year. We are not in the market for anyone at the moment, including Lolohea. The club is hoping Des will walk. He won't be sacked because they don't want to pay out his final...
  7. immortalbulldog

Kalyn Ponga to test market in November.

We should 100% make a play for this guy. People I have spoken to said he would make Brad Abbey look like Sam Perrett. North Queensland Cowboys young gun Kalyn Ponga opens up on NRL future Insanely talented Kalyn Ponga 0:27 HE’S the teenage sensation likened to Johnathan Thurston. Meet...
  8. immortalbulldog

Ambitious strategic plan

I'll just leave this here. Can't really say that we are on track, can we?
  9. immortalbulldog

I got a call from the club.

So I got an interesting voicemail today from the club. TheY said they were ringing because I attended the Belmore game and wanted to know how I enjoyed the experience. It's a pity I missed their call because I've called back about 5 times since lunch time and it's rung out every time. Nobody...
  10. immortalbulldog

Deja Vu: 2013 Elimination Final press conferences show nothing has changed.

Have a look at these two press conferences after we were eliminated in the first round of the finals in 2013. You could apply everything that was said to where we are now, in 2016. Bennett makes the comment that "We play the way they play. Their forwards throw it out the back a lot. But you...
  11. immortalbulldog

Des under fire

Des under fire? The Bulldogs went into their clash with the Cowboys with a chance to sew up a top-four berth. They've been at the right end of the ladder for the whole season, yet their style of play has faced criticism. It seems odd that a coach who has taken his side to two grand finals and...
  12. immortalbulldog

Mbye in Maroons team

Apparently Mbye has been informed that he will be playing in Origin 3 if Michael Morgan pulls out and he was happy to tell people at Maroubra yesterday.
  13. immortalbulldog

Will we win a comp under Hasler?

I have been a staunch supporter of Des since he came to the club but I am starting to feel we will not win with him coaching our team. After the Manly game we all felt there was a reason for optimism but it's taken just 2 weeks and we have slipped back into the pathetic structure that has been...
  14. immortalbulldog

Tolman skip bin

Aiden Tolman recently got a skip bin delivered to his house. I'm not sure what he put in it. Source: Skip bin driver who noticed I was a Bulldogs fan
  15. immortalbulldog

Hayne demoted/offered to other NFL clubs

Reporting on ch9 that Jarryd Hayne has been released from 49ers. More to come.
  16. immortalbulldog

Castle wants bosses to give 'Dogs fans EKO (Early Knock Off)

Bulldogs chief executive Raelene Castle has penned the EKO (Early Knock Off) letter which she says is “from one boss to another’’. Fans can also download the EKO on the club’s website. Castle writes about asking employers for an “important favour” ahead of the big Allianz Stadium match...
  17. immortalbulldog

Road to Glory

If we want to be the 2015 premiers these are the obstacles we need to overcome. Week 1 vs St George - Illawarra Week 2 vs Loser of Roosters vs Melbourne Week 3 vs Winner of next weeks game Broncos vs Cowboys Week 4 Grand Final All games are sudden death and correct me if I'm...
  18. immortalbulldog

Thompson to Widnes

Corey Thompson will leave Canterbury at the end of the season after taking up a two-year deal with Widnes. At just 179cm, Thompson is the NRL's smallest winger, but has made a fair fist of it since earning his first-grade debut last year. The 25-year-old has scored 15 tries in 35 games...
  19. immortalbulldog

Round 20 - Dogs vs Sharks - NRL/NYC/NSW CUP Team List and Discussion Thread

1. Brett Morris 2. Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Lafai 5. Perret 6. Reynolds 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Graham 11. Jackson 12. Pritchard 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Lane 16. Klemmer 17. Mbye 18. Brown
  20. immortalbulldog

Graham Back for Belmore?

I just spoke to one of the corporate sponsors who claims that he had some knowledge that Graham is a chance to play on Monday. Has anyone else heard this or have any inside knowledge of his injury status?
  21. immortalbulldog

[2015] Bulldogs to tinker with attack to get halves involved

Canterbury will tinker with their forward-dominated attack in a bid to ignite halves Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds for their clash against St George Illawarra on Monday. Much of the Bulldogs' attacking focus has centred around their ball-playing forwards since Des Hasler took over in...
  22. immortalbulldog

Best signings ever

Ok so there is another thread about our worst signing ever but what about our best? In terms of value for money and form, especially players who exceeded every bodies expectations. Off the top of my head I'm thinking Rod Silva, Nigel Vagana and Jonothan Davis (for those who remember the late...
  23. immortalbulldog

Loko

Loko is due back this week. With all the injuries/suspensions we have do you think he will see 1st grade? With TRex possibly injured and on report he could be handy to have to the bench as a 2nd rower although Kas and Browne are due back. Alternatively he could come straight into centre if...
  24. immortalbulldog

Dogs not looking for new halves (RLW article)

According to RLW we will not be very active in the player market for 2016. Des will stick with current halves but the rumour that we are chasing Folau just won't go away.
  25. immortalbulldog

Channel 9: Josh Morris out for 2-3 weeks

Ch9 just reported J Moz out for 2-3 weeks. We are stuffed imo and won't be able to handle even a depleted Manly. What options are left? Rona to centre and promote a winger? TRex or jackson to centre?
  26. immortalbulldog

Gallen: Hodko and Reynolds will make Origin

Listening to triple M on the way home I was gob smacked to hear Gallen say that our halves would be picked atleast for origin 1. Tallis seemed to agree and it was only Dan Ginane who spoke up and said there is no way they are even close to the best in the state. I find this hard to believe that...
  27. immortalbulldog

Tim Lafai & Brett Morris Injury Update

Terrible news: BMoz and Lafai out for extended period The toll of the fiery Good Friday confrontation could result in up to six Canterbury players missing this weekend's game against the Dragons, with fullback Brett Morris facing the prospect of not playing before the State of Origin series...
  28. immortalbulldog

Proof nrl is reactive rather than proactive when it comes to player welfare

Here is an image with two screen shots that prove the NRL is reactive rather than proactive when it comes to player welfare. The first screen shot is at the 04:30 minute mark when Curtis Rona crosses for a try. He is has grounded the ball and Millard comes in late and leads with the knee and...
  29. immortalbulldog

Reynolds on the outer at Bulldogs?

Are we alone in thinking that Josh Reynolds' call for a "second opinion" on his broken arm was highly curious? We can't recall a player publicly questioning his club's medical staff before. Reynolds has privately told friends that his arm feels fine, and that he can't fathom why Canterbury...
  30. immortalbulldog

Members vote for run on song.

So after the 'who let the dogs out' rubbish the club has chosen two songs to vote for as our run out song this year. The old "Canterbury are the greatest" song and ACDC's "Dogs of War". You can vote here...
  31. immortalbulldog

Frank gone?

There are reports Bulldogs back-rower Frank Pritchard is gaining a bit of interest from the UK Super League. Rugby League Week reports English club Salford are trying to lure the big Kiwi international away from the Doggies. In 2013, Pritchard signed a three-year deal to remain under Des...
  32. immortalbulldog

Slow start but BMoz will be ready

STAR Bulldogs signing Brett Morris is yet to resume full contact training but is a certain starter for the beginning of the NRL premiership in March. Morris is recovering from a shoulder reconstruction and is training with the group without doing any full-on tackling. But the Test star is...
  33. immortalbulldog

A new team song?

This is something I've felt strongly about for years. We need a team song worthy of our club. Nobody knows the 80's song and the Baha men abomination is embarrassing. According to Raelene it is something the club is working on
  34. immortalbulldog

ACDC Dogs of War

ACDC's new album has a track called dogs of war. Can't find a sample of it online to post and I can't attach a recording I've made either. There are a few videos on YouTube that claim to be it but they aren't. Try and listen to it if you can. It would be a much better song to run out to than...
  35. immortalbulldog

Josh Jackson credits Des Hasler for test debut.

Solid start to test career: Josh Jackson. Solid start to test career: Josh Jackson. Photo: Sylvia Liber Rookie Australian back-rower Josh Jackson has credited Canterbury coach Des Hasler with his and fellow Bulldogs forward David Klemmer's rise to the Test team. Jackson made his Test debut...
  36. immortalbulldog

Half/Hooker depth

Besides Mbye who do we have to cover these positions next year? I remember we signed a guy called Guy Hamilton for NYC last year. Does anyone know where he is and if he's up to the job? It's a bit worrying considering both our halves have just had surgery.
  37. immortalbulldog

NYC and NSW Cup players to step up next year?

Does anyone think that any of our current NYC or NSW cup players will be able to make the step up to NRL next year?
  38. immortalbulldog

Bulldogs fans abuse police- Daily Telegraph

DEVASTATED Canterbury Bulldogs fans clashed with police last night following their team’s loss in the NRL grand final. Thousands of supporters spilled on to Burwood Rd in Belmore and the situation became tense when a pedestrian sign was ripped out of the ground. Fans jumped up and down on the...
  39. immortalbulldog

Belmore in party modes

You're maybe 40 kilometres away from Belmore when you catch it in the corner of your eye. The tiny blue-and-white car flag, two of them now, pinned up on either side of the Range Rover now blurring past you at a T-intersection. There must be a big party on or something. Call it 'Happy...
  40. immortalbulldog

Ennis on report too?

Apparently there are reports on Fox Sports that Ennis has also been put on report. I saw it on twitter, anyone seen the reports?
  41. immortalbulldog

NRL to investigate 'Dogs offer to Brett Morris

The NRL is set to investigate St George Illawarra's claims that a rival club approached Brett Morris despite the winger being contracted to the Dragons for 2015. The Dragons released a statement earlier this week accusing another club of enticing Morris to break his contract after Fairfax Media...
  42. immortalbulldog

Media scum.r

Did anyone else read the story at the back of the Telegraph sports section today? It was about Cronullas mad Monday with the strippers and how the game should change. Did anyone notice the emblem they used for the picture they put with the story.
  43. immortalbulldog

Bookies give us no hope

Well like almost everybody else in the rugby league world the bookies believe we are no chance this year. Save your money I say. Roosters = 3.15 Rabbitohs = 3.50 Eagles = 6.50 Cowboys = 7.00 Storm = 8.00 Panthers = 13.00 Broncos = 29.00 Bulldogs = 41.00
  44. immortalbulldog

Reni Maitua retiring at seasons end?

Hey guys I just had a very interesting conversation with a mate who said that Reni is going to retire at season end and take up a role as captain/coach of Coogee wombats A grade. Coogee have not fielded an A grade team this year and Reni is very popular in the local area and it's creating a bit...
  45. immortalbulldog

Dogs receive no concussion penalty

Canterbury have escaped sanction after an investigation into whether they again flouted the NRL's new concussion protocols. The Bulldogs were under the microscope over two incidents from their clash with the Sydney Roosters. The first involved fullback Sam Perrett, who seemingly refused the...
  46. immortalbulldog

Hasler helps out

HASLER HELPS OUT Des Hasler is never one to show his emotions, but the way he grabbed Josh Reynolds' leg the moment that the he got his judiciary downgrade was as good as it gets. It was Hasler’s hard work which played a big part in freeing up Reynolds. Those close to Reynolds told me that...
  47. immortalbulldog

Crisis looming?

So after this week we may have an injury and suspension crisis at our club. Reynolds has been put on report and I'd say he will miss some games due to NRL''s stance on lifting this year. Daley hinted both Morris twins played on with serious injuries and will miss at least origin 2, so we will...
  48. immortalbulldog

More Weidler Rubbish...

Let's look at Weidlers stats recently... Alleged Ben Barba cover up: Fail Fifita contract: Fail Betting scandal: Fail So now he pulls this one out of his arse Claims Dogs keen on Dank This column has seen some interesting legal documents that will claim Des Hasler and the Dogs were keen...
  49. immortalbulldog

Ennis urges selectors to give Tolman a Blues jersey

MICHAEL Ennis has urged Laurie Daley to hand Bulldogs warhorse Aiden Tolman a Blues jersey with the Canterbury captain arguing the prop is made for Origin. With the Bulldogs heading into a blockbuster against St George Illawarra at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, Ennis rubbished claims Tolman was too...
  50. immortalbulldog

Castle the right woman for Bulldogs job

FOOTY players are no strangers to rites of passage. At Canterbury, those can also extend to the front office. Bulldogs chief executive Raelene Castle found that out when she took over the reins from Todd Greenberg at Belmore last year. “Todd said to me in his leaving speech that I’m the sixth...
  51. immortalbulldog

Greenberg under investigation over Tandy betting

The NRL says it is investigating allegations its head of football, Todd Greenberg, turned a blind eye to the late front-rower Ryan Tandy’s gambling on rugby league games while he was chief executive at the Canterbury Bulldogs. The death of Tandy, 32, last month from a drug overdose has shifted...
  52. immortalbulldog

Daley reveals T-Rex in Origin mix

Daley: T-Rex an option0:54 NEW South Wales coach Laurie Daley has revealed Tony Williams is firmly in his State of Origin plans for the 2014 series. Speaking on Sterlo ahead of the opener on May 28 at Suncorp Stadium, Daley said he had been so impressed by the Bulldogs forward’s form this...
  53. immortalbulldog

Castle meets with NRL over Fifita

CANTERBURY chief executive Raelene Castle has met with the NRL Integrity Unit to discuss the Andrew Fifita *contract wrangle. Castle said she had called the informal meeting late last week of her own accord amid reports that Fifita’s management could look to explore their legal options or...
  54. immortalbulldog

Inu signed with Tigers

Just reported on Triple M that Inu has apparently signed with the Tigers and will be playing with them within weeks. Thoughts?
  55. immortalbulldog

Melbourne prop Jesse Bromwich knocked back Bulldogs and Rabbitohs to stay with Storm

JESSE BROMWICH RE-SIGNS WITH MELBOURNE STORM 0:21 Play video Meantime the Melbourne Storm have re-signed three players including New Zealand international Jesse Bromwich, with the 24-year-old front rower agreeing to remain with the club for a further four years. FRONT-ROWER Jesse Bromwich...
  56. immortalbulldog

Graham has rejected our offer

James Hooper from DT was on Triple M before and said Graham has rejected our offer and his manager is shopping him around. Also kind of hinted it was a ploy to get his price up and negotiations are ongoing. Perhaps now the Fifita rumour makes sense?
  57. immortalbulldog

Makes you proud to be a Bulldog

Footy players do some wonderful stuff away from the game, especially at the Canterbury Bulldogs. Their winger Sam Perrett has been appointed national ambassador for the Miracle Babies Foundation. Sam Perrett has been appointed national ambassador for the Miracle Babies Foundation. It’s...
  58. immortalbulldog

Official: Hasler has re-sign until 2017

Well the title says it all. RLW Mole just announced it on twitter. Great news for the club that he will be around to develop the young talent he's signed https://twitter.com/rlw_mole/status/428831143480156161
  59. immortalbulldog

Maguire plays down Inglis tackle

The NRL match review committee will be under increased pressure to continue the crackdown on the controversial leg twist after Souths star Greg Inglis was targetted during his side's win 28-20 win over Canterbury on Friday night. Bulldogs prop Tim Browne appeared to yank Inglis' injured right...
  60. immortalbulldog

Tallis: "Barba should pay his own transfer fee"

FORMER Broncos great Gorden Tallis believes Ben Barba and Anthony Milford should have to pay their own transfer fees if they’re serious about the family reasons to move to Brisbane. Tallis offered St George his entire $450,000 Super League contract when he wanted to move to Brisbane, but was...
  61. immortalbulldog

Peter Wallace

Wallace has been released from the Broncos. Has anyone seen much of him this year? Is he worth a look for us? Personally I think he'll go back to penrith but maybe he could fit in somewhere?
  62. immortalbulldog

18th player emergency reserve

I've had this idea for a while and last night only reinforced it. I think there should be an 18th player that can be used when a player is concussed or when a player can't continue due to foul play. The catch is that if 18th player is used the injured player cannot return for the duration of...
  63. immortalbulldog

Pritchards wife racially abused by Manly fans

The NRL is investigating claims that spectators racially abused the wife of Canterbury forward Frank Pritchard during last Friday’s controversial match between Manly and the Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval. The fresh allegations add to the ugly aftermath to the grudge match on the northern beaches...
  64. immortalbulldog

Dogs lodge oficial complaint about manly fans

It is being reported by news ltd reporters on twitter that the club has lodged an official complaint with the NRL after Manly fans spat on Ben Barba. There are also numerous reports of items being thrown at dogs fans and chants of "terrorists" from the manly fans. Lets see if the media jump on...
  65. immortalbulldog

Your half yearly bulldogs report card

So after last nights game we are officially half way through the regular rounds. Our standings this year are: Position: 7 Played: 13 Won: 7 Lost: 6 Draw: 0 Bye: 0 For: 240 Against: 263 +/-: -23 Competition points: 14 Compared to last year: Position: 3 Played: 13 Won: 8...
  66. immortalbulldog

Your half yearly bulldogs report card

So after last nights game we are officially half way through the regular rounds. Our standings this year are: Position: 7 Played: 13 Won: 7 Lost: 6 Draw: 0 Bye: 0 For: 240 Against: 263 +/-: -23 Competition points: 14 Compared to last year: Position: 3 Played: 13 Won: 8...
  67. immortalbulldog

Kennel material in the media

I just went through the kennel rules and found this: .................................................. .................................................. ......................... Intellectual property and restrictions on use of Content on the Portal All information, text, material...
  68. immortalbulldog

Doust wants Morris back in the Red V

St George Illawarra chief executive Peter Doust has confirmed the club still hopes to reunite the Morris twins and revealed the reason Josh left was because Wayne Bennett didn’t think he would become a regular first-grader. Morris, whose brother Brett plays for St George Illawarra, joined the...
  69. immortalbulldog

More Weidler gutter Journalism

Firmer figures Clubs should be concerned about NRL chief executive Dave Smith's crackdown on crowd figures. For years clubs have inflated the numbers and the NRL has accepted them. Smith wants the real figures, which could affect the game's saleability. There is sure to be a 10 per cent drop in...
  70. immortalbulldog

Kasiano heading back to sidelines? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Sam Kasiano is facing the prospect of more time on the sidelines after putting on a shoulder charge in his long-awaited NRL return. Kasiano played his first game of the season in Canterbury's 40-4 demolition of Wests Tigers, as did fellow forward James Graham. However, the Kiwi international...
  71. immortalbulldog

Weidler compares Greenberg to SBW walkout. What a deluded hack

Dog gone ... again You may remember the small drama of Sonny Bill Williams walking out on the Bulldogs and he is only now being forgiven for it. Williams, who subsequently became a dual international with the All Blacks before returning to the NRL this season, left because he didn't like the...
  72. immortalbulldog

Barba support fruitful

Barba support fruitful Daly Cherry-Evans is regarded by many as a quality person and this is proving true with his support of Ben Barba. Cherry-Evans, Vessa Rockliff and their two-month-old baby sat with Roosters boss Nick Politis and recruitment officer Peter O'Sullivan at the Roosters-Dogs...
  73. immortalbulldog

Players unhappy with Ennis?

Late mail on the game plan just said players from a certain club are unhappy with their captain. They said whoever it is has been captain less than 2 years and the team has only 1 win this season. That leaves Ennis Hayne or Matua Kingston Has anyone heard anything about any unrest over...
  74. immortalbulldog

More Weidler gutter trash

Roosters management will meet on Tuesday morning to work out a strategy for the best way to handle the Sonny Bill Williams match against the Bulldogs. The Roosters need the game to sell out but not at the expense of making Williams a bigger target than he already is. There's a lot of ill-feeling...
  75. immortalbulldog

Danny Weidler vs Barba

Ben Barba's character has been brought into serious question as he goes through the toughest time of his life - and he has some serious ground to make up as a person and a footballer. Barba won't care what this column has to say, but outside the gambling and alcohol issues he faces, he must work...
  76. immortalbulldog

Pritchard likely to join Eels in 2014

Parramatta have made a play for Canterbury forward Frank Pritchard in a move that will add further spice to Thursday night's clash between the arch rivals. Pritchard, one of the biggest-name forwards off contract at the end of the season, is also considering interest from St George Illawarra...
  77. immortalbulldog

Bulldogs are happy with their depth

Canterbury players have played down the impact the absence of four key players - including suspended superstar Ben Barba - had on the team's stuttering start to the 2013 NRL campaign. Barba joined suspended prop James Graham and injured forwards Frank Pritchard and Sam Kasiano in missing...
  78. immortalbulldog

Help our Charity

Hey kennelers and kennelets camp quality are trying to win some money or their charity and they need every bodies help. Just go to the following Facebook link and write camp quality after the status update. Let's stand by the charity that stood by us @Camp_Quality: Can you do us a 2 sec...
  79. immortalbulldog

Dogs among clubs to get new jersey in 2013

Dogs, Storm, Titans, Parra, Panthers, Knights and Sharks will all have either one or both new home and away jerseys. Personally I'd like home jersey to stay the same but a new home one would be cool.
  80. immortalbulldog

Surprise Surprise!!! Jayne won't accept apology

The reporter at the centre of Canterbury's Mad Monday saga does not accept the punishment handed down to the NRL club on Tuesday, rejecting any suggestion that the vulgar comments weren't directed at her. In a report handed down by the ARLC, it was revealed the only "punishment" dished out...
  81. immortalbulldog

Media group call for jaycar ban

David Richards, CEO and editorial manager of a group called 4 square media has started a campaign to get people to boycott Jaycar and has written some negative stories about Gary Johnston. After reading up on this guy he seems to be a bit of a pretentious prick and somewhat of a hack who has...
  82. immortalbulldog

Bulldogs want apology from channel 9

CANTERBURY will seek an apology from Channel Nine over the Mad Monday fiasco, it has been claimed by major sponsor Gary Johnston. In a remarkable turn of events, the Jaycar Electronics boss claimed last night that the Bullldogs had uncovered no evidence that any players abused the network's...
  83. immortalbulldog

Channel 9 hypocrisy. Disgusting!!!

When it comes to sackings, Channel Nine can't Hackett There is clearly no need for Channel Nine to sack Grant Hackett for being repeatedly drunk and out of control. Channel Nine only ditch people who are pregnant or not good looking enough, and Hackett is neither of these things. * Oh, and...
  84. immortalbulldog

Lockdown at Leagues club

Under close surveillance ... the Canterbury Leagues Club will have a strong police presence on finals day. Photo: Jon Reid THE traditional pilgrimage from the grand final to the leagues club is no more - if you want to get in the door, that is. While Bulldogs players, staff and officials...
  85. immortalbulldog

Rabbitohs have more strike power? Yeah right

Bob McCarthy says Rabbitohs have more strike power than Bulldogs BY: STUART HONEYSETT From: The Australian September 22, 2012 BOB McCarthy, who played for South Sydney and Canterbury, was honoured yesterday at a past players luncheon at Redfern as the man who had played more games for the...
  86. immortalbulldog

2012 Prelim: Bulldogs v Bunnies Pre-Match Discussion

“@TripleM_NRL: Refs for weekends #nrl finals: Storm v Eagles Cecchin/Archer + Smith/Hampstead in box, Bulldogs v Rabbits Hayne/Cummins + Ward/Sutton in box” What does everyone think? Are there any stats gurus out there who can tell us how we've faired with these guys this year.
  87. immortalbulldog

Does this look familiar?

In round 12 this year South destroyed the raiders 36-18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiptOEU7e-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player Then in round 13 they played us... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiptOEU7e-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player Does this situation sound familiar to anyone?
  88. immortalbulldog

If results go as expected...

If our Toyota cup team wins this week and the Raiders first grade team beats Souths, it will be Bulldogs vs Raiders preliminary finals in both games.
  89. immortalbulldog

Team condition reports after week 1 of finals

BULLDOGS: No major injuries to report. Ennis has a rib complaint but in an attempt to down play the situation the club has said it was a case of severe winding. Either way he will be a definite starter in two weeks. We will play on Saturday 22nd as the swans have booked ANZ for the friday night...
  90. immortalbulldog

Dogs cleaning up at the Dally M's

Kasiano prop of the year Morris center of the year Hasler coach of the year Barba Provan Summons People's Choice Award Barba headline of the year David Klemmer Toyota Cup player of the year Ben Barba fullback and Dally M player of the year If I'm not mistaken Benny becomes the 2nd bulldog to...
  91. immortalbulldog

Real fans support the boys no matter what

We are all disappointed about last nights game and we all vent our frustration on here. But the boys are approaching the finals for the first time in 3 years and to abuse them on twitter doesn't help. We expect these players to give so much for our club and to treat them this way when they lose...
  92. immortalbulldog

Roosters in trouble?

I've heard from a few people that some of the roosters players were running a muck in Coogee and Bondi yesterday to the point where they were refused entry into several establishments and ended up in a fist fight amoung themselves on the street. One player was said to be in tears after being hit...
  93. immortalbulldog

Our honest form heading into the finals

Ok so we have won 12 straight and barring a massive choke we will win the minor premiership for the first time since 2004 but I'd be interested to know how confident people actually are heading into the finals. We have many positives but also a few negatives. Negatives that teams like Melbourne...
  94. immortalbulldog

Souths won't tank (Let's make them wish they did)

THE South Sydney Rabbitohs have ruled out any suggestion of "tanking" in one of their remaining premiership games to avoid a finals showdown with Melbourne Storm in Victoria, where they have never won an NRL game. An analysis of the likely finishing order after 26 rounds reveals Souths will...
  95. immortalbulldog

Injury updates

Does anyone know if the bulldogs.com.au website is up to date with injury updates? The list below says that they are current as of 30th July but it looks like they are the original time frames given when the injuries happened. If anyone has any inside knowledge of how the guys without season...
  96. immortalbulldog

Just an idea: SEMI FINAL LIVE SITE

I've been thinking about this for a while. I remember during the rugby world cup in 2003 that they set up "live sites" around the city for people to watch the on a specially built big screen. I thought it would be an awesome idea if one was set up at Belmore for the semis, especially if we make...
  97. immortalbulldog

Your most memorable doggies game

Last nights game was a cracker and one we won't forget in a hurry. It has got me thinking about some of the super doggies efforts ive seen over the years. My two favorites are Dogs vs Dragons 1995 knockout final where Dean Paye scored in the dying minutes in the mud. The other is of coarse the...
  98. immortalbulldog

Most underrated player over the past 20 years?

So there are a lot of polls on the Kennel at the moment so I thought I'd ask the rest of you who you think is the most underrated bulldogs player of the past 20 years.
  99. immortalbulldog

Good luck Josh and the blues

Good luck to Josh Morris tonight. Hope he has a blinder and gets through the game injury free and most importantly I hope he helps the blues destroy those filthy toads.
  100. immortalbulldog

Depth in the outside backs

So it looks like Mad pup is out for a long time with a dislocated elbow which means we have lost yet another outside back. Added to the fact that we will be without Morris for most of origin we look to really be stretched for depth. Macdougall, brown, turner all out, Lett reportedly quit and...