Makes you proud to be a Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Footy players do some wonderful stuff away from the game, especially at the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Their winger Sam Perrett has been appointed national ambassador for the Miracle Babies Foundation.

Sam Perrett has been appointed national ambassador for the Miracle Babies Foundation.
It’s close to his heart because his son Sam Jnr was premature and had unexpected complications including heart surgery.

Three years on Sam and his family want to help other families and hospitals raise awareness of the journey and ongoing challenges of these tiny little miracle bubs

Great work from Sam. It's Surprising that the media would even report on anything positive coming from Belmore.

Here’s another fantastic community story out of Belmore.

Bulldogs member Rangi Troy needed $15,000 for life-saving cancer treatment not covered by insurance.

The final $4000 was raised at last weekend’s Belmore trial game against the Rabbitohs with supporters from both club pitching in.

As a result, Rangi was able to commence treatment on Tuesday.

Good luck Rangi. The Bulldogs family are rooting for you.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl...ayer-manager-row/story-fndv2ypb-1226828100472

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on you Sam and best of luck to Rangi!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I read that today in the paper, I was gob smacked the paper took the time to print it, even though it was the smallest of articles, and SAMs face was a small close up shot cropped to exclude our colours,

Would it kill the papers to glorify these kinds of story's better, I mean really,

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Makes you proud to be a Bulldog
Thanks immortalbulldog, it does me good to read stuff like that

I read that today in the paper, I was gob smacked the paper took the time to print it, even though it was the smallest of articles, and SAMs face was a small close up shot cropped to exclude our colours,

Would it kill the papers to glorify these kinds of story's better, I mean really,
Just telling the truth about the Bulldogs would be a quantum leap.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck, Rangi. Hope all goes well for you.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Thumbs up to Sam. Good work from both sets of supporters who chipped in at the trial aswell. Hope everything works out well.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Article has nothing to do with the Bulldogs. Sam Perrett is a gentleman who deserves respect off the field for the work he does in the community.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media report on plenty of positive RL stories tbh, including some about the Bulldogs.. yet every time there's a good story, people on here act like it's the first time.

Don't let the bitterness because of the negative stories blind you. I'm no apologist for the bottom feeding journos but they're not all bad, all of the time either.

I forgot to say the most important thing which is, you can tell just by listening to Sam Perrett speak that he's a top bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.