14. Kasiano
15. Lane
16. Klemmer
17. Mbye
18. Brown

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des would be a cruel man to drop Reynolds to the bench for this match after his reception at the first belmore game. Will be interesting to see what happens with mbye

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neither Moses Mbye nor Tim Browne are named in the NSW Cup side. So... is Kasiano out with both Moses and Tim on the bench? If that happens will we have revolving door half backs this week?

Its all too hard. I'll just have a look at the lare mail an hour before kick off. :confused:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba back to bench for Sharks.....interestingly minimal discussion of him compared to our previous ex-players against us.

Will he be booed ?? Or has he faded into irrelevance?

~cb.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba back to bench for Sharks.....interestingly minimal discussion of him compared to our previous ex-players against us.

Will he be booed ?? Or has he faded into irrelevance?

~cb.
Who lol, he won't get claps from the belmore faithful put it that way

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope des has put a rocket up lafais arse and he has a blinder , and I hope browne has a chance to smash barba(again lol)

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as we stop ennis's grubber near the line for Lewis, Fifita, Tagatese and those short balls he does we will be fine

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye in for lafai
Browne in for kas
Perret added to bench

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who knows what the side will be come game day. All i know is that they will be hard to beat and we wont walk all over them like we did Melbourne. I would like to keep the side as named and have mbye off the bench and loyd in for kas if he is out with brown to drop off. I am not a brown fan. He tackles ok but i hate his twinkle toes before he hits the line with his run ups. Wish he would just run the ball straight and hard. He is a big human and could be damaging if he did.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im happy with that team. Think this will b a tough match against the sharks their forward back and bench almost matches ours. I think our backline is far better than theirs and we r at belmore. Ill b out there loving it. Good opportunity to build on the form of last week.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Main matchup will be barba vs moses off the bench

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Solid team.. Sharks don't offer a great deal, like mentioned earlier they love the short grubber close to the line.. If our mistakes are down I can see a good victory for us.. Our defence is quite good at present will be hard for Sharks.. I actually thought Lafai was good last week, better anyway beat the first tackler a few times with nice footwork

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Browne to make the bench and provide his usual 5-6 penalties to the opposition and 3 dropped balls (where he gets up claiming a strip)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want to see our intensity start to lift ,hard aggressive defence ,aggressive running ,sick of these soft games where we look un interested

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just want to see our intensity start to lift ,hard aggressive defence ,aggressive running ,sick of these soft games where we look un interested
It's coming, all about timing.. Our goal line has been rock solid the last few weeks.. Dessies just getting the boys ready

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's coming, all about timing.. Our goal line has been rock solid the last few weeks.. Dessies just getting the boys ready
I think your right ,parras 1st half 59% possession to be up 6/4 was a super effort,dessie is very clever at timing a run

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer should start ... A must
I agree ,tolman coming on after 20 with his defence after klemmers opening onslaught would be awesome,could be dessies semi final surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.