The Castle has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be good if true but she's only part of the problem and shouldn't be made into he scapegoat the way Des' support staff were.

Hasler and Dib have way more power and are far more responsible for the mess and should have been relieved of duties long ago. Until both are gone not too much will change for the better.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be good if true but she's only part of the problem and shouldn't be made into he scapegoat the way Des' support staff were.

Hasler and Dib have way more power and are far more responsible for the mess and should have been relieved of duties long ago. Until both are gone not too much will change for the better.

100%. Will be fully board driven and probably stems from;

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league...ogs-after-raelene-castle-email-upsets-ray-dib

This board needs to go but unfortunately won't because it has a firm foothold due to voting structures and the little cliques ( not positive either) it has.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hearing that an announcement is imminent that Castle will be leaving the dogs.
1130 press conference.
Info comes from reliable source
So What? what difference will that make?? I guess it will ensure the passes stick, no more missed tackles and a place in the grand final. Better the one you know than the one you don't.
I think she has done a wonderful job TBH.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
100%. Will be fully board driven and probably stems from;

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league...ogs-after-raelene-castle-email-upsets-ray-dib

This board needs to go but unfortunately won't because it has a firm foothold due to voting structures and the little cliques ( not positive either) it has.
It's funny how "the board needs to go" keeps coming up yet most of the board are former dogs players, you know the ones with the DNA that means only they can understand what it is like to be a Bulldog. Even the Leagues club board is stacked with former players. are we now suggesting that Peponis, Ward, turvey and the like have not got what it takes?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's funny how "the board needs to go" keeps coming up yet most of the board are former dogs players, you know the ones with the DNA that means only they can understand what it is like to be a Bulldog. Even the Leagues club board is stacked with former players. are we now suggesting that Peponis, Ward, turvey and the like have not got what it takes?
You beat me to it OD!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I acknowledge the point about ex players, rather I suppose I am referring to Ray Dib and a couple of his cronies. One of those ex players was recently replaced by a woman Anne Sinclair ( niece of Jack and Frank Stewart granddaughter of Frank, who was the president of the football club and inaugural president of the leagues club and daughter of Kevin who was a well-regarded patron of the club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I acknowledge the point about ex players, rather I suppose I am referring to Ray Dib and a couple of his cronies. One of those ex players was recently replaced by a woman Anne Sinclair ( niece of Jack and Frank Stewart granddaughter of Frank, who was the president of the football club and inaugural president of the leagues club and daughter of Kevin who was a well-regarded patron of the club.
Ray Dib and the Cooreys have really out stayed their welcome they only rope the ex players into their ticket to gain votes.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ray Dib and the Cooreys have really out stayed their welcome they only rope the ex players into their ticket to gain votes.
I guess Spoonman this is what I was trying to get at. There have been efforts to usurp them but due to the voting structures and three year wait to actually be able to vote means they can become more comfortable in their position, hence the use of those little cliques I mentioned to garner votes for re-election. How long have they been on the board? It seems an eternity and the only ones who want to speak out are the ex players and they are the ones to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.