More Weidler Rubbish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Let's look at Weidlers stats recently...
Alleged Ben Barba cover up: Fail
Fifita contract: Fail
Betting scandal: Fail
So now he pulls this one out of his arse

Claims Dogs keen on Dank
This column has seen some interesting legal documents that will claim Des Hasler and the Dogs were keen to employ Stephen Dank and Dean Robinson at the club in 2012. At the time, neither man was under investigation by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority. What is of further interest is the allegation that Darren "the Gazelle" Hibbert was engaged by the Bulldogs in some capacity. When approached, Hibbert said: "I had no official role with the Bulldogs in 2012." The documents being exchanged relate to the upcoming case between Sportsdata and the NRL in their Federal Court dispute about who has the right to do the stats for the code. The head of Sportsdata, Andrew Moufarrige, is alleging that the NRL cut him off in part because of his relationship with Dank. This will be brought up in court. A letter written by Martin Downing, from Ebsworth Lawyers, for Sportsdata says: "Mr Moufarrige was introduced to Mr Dank by Des Hasler when he was at the Manly Sea Eagles. The 2012 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs were the last NRL club to contact Mr Moufarrige regarding the services of Mr Dank and Mr Dean Robinson. Mr Moufarrige was called about both men by the Bulldogs who were looking to get their contact numbers in an attempt to engage their services. The Bulldogs did engage the services of Mr Hibbert in 2012, who is central to the ASADA investigations. Mr Moufarrige does not know and has never met Mr Hibbert."

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now that's scrapping the barrel if ever I've seen it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And this is newsworthy? How about he goes after someone who did use danks. Someone like Gallen.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would really enjoy knee-cappin this ****

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Weidler is meant to be a genuine journalist? I rather get my sporting news from a hooker on canterbury road.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only scoop this clown has is a big ice cream scoop, to scoop the constant amount of semen he has up his arse.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
There are not many people I dislike that much , but he is an exception . Would love to throw him in a half full septic tank and seal the concrete lid up , then throw in a dozen large rats for good measure .

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This column has seen some interesting legal documents that will claim Des Hasler and the Dogs were keen to employ Stephen Dank and Dean Robinson at the club in 2012.
Hmm... and not a fact in sight. And just what sort of legal document is necessary to show "keeness to employ" anyone?

What is of further interest is the allegation that Darren "the Gazelle" Hibbert was engaged by the Bulldogs in some capacity.
Aah Haa! An allegation that some one was engaged in some capacity... obviously damning evidence of.... err something?

The Widdler would be far better employed as a cleaner if he wants to get into the dirt.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So now he's reporting that we looked at possibly employing someone who wasn't in trouble at the time and no-one knew anything about it but we ended up not employing him anyway? HUH????? Fuk he's better off stealing and reporting about an alleged cat that sat on a mat! This guy is a dank!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that's scrapping the barrel if ever I've seen it

He certainly is scraping the bottom of the barrel, surely he must be running out of rubbish to publish,
I wonder what the opinions of all this is at bulldog hq, are they getting a laugh out if it or are they considering legal action, or what.

Is this all in retaliation of the letter the dogs sent regarding the fifita story.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He certainly is scraping the bottom of the barrel, surely he must be running out of rubbish to publish,
I wonder what the opinions of all this is at bulldog hq, are they getting a laugh out if it or are they considering legal action, or what.

Is this all in retaliation of the letter the dogs sent regarding the fifita story.
The less we ignore the more we focus my young padwan

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's gay so that won't help. I think he's still devastated that SBW got married
Or boyfriend then... whatever floats his boat.

He's using the Bulldogs as his substitute on his loss of SBW now that he's married and all.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So hes trying to drag us into the ASADA drama now too? Wow. I wonder which Bulldogs player/staffer/fan slept with his missus (or boyfriend).

Status
Not open for further replies.