More Weidler Rubbish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So now he's reporting that we looked at possibly employing someone who wasn't in trouble at the time and no-one knew anything about it but we ended up not employing him anyway? HUH????? Fuk he's better off stealing and reporting about an alleged cat that sat on a mat! This guy is a dank!
That is about it...... and, I for one think there should be a investigation into this scandal asap (the cat sitting on the mat part, not the other crap)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said it once I'll say it again, their attempt to take down Greenberg is an attempt to discredit the whole Bulldogs Organization.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
What a fkn piece of sh1t this bloke is.
Once upon a time the media were only allowed to print FACTS! Now they print whatever BS that comes into their pathetic minds and its up to clubs and non media people to prove their BS wrong. Do you see what is wrong with this picture?!?

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He surely must have a real miserable life. Low life scumbag.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once one of these so called rugby league experts are discredited the NRL should be able to sue them directly for bringing the game into disrepute on behalf of the clubs in question.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, the dog considered the possibility of using him before he was implicated in the ASADA investigation, then decided not to ?? WOW they're going to take all of our points off us !!
Fûck off Weedler !!

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why not write some shit about the roosters instead hey, they got pumped last night or other shit about cordner/sbw/whoever and leave us alone

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why not write some shit about the roosters instead hey, they got pumped last night or other shit about cordner/sbw/whoever and leave us alone
They were also linked to bikies/gangs and shit not too long ago with drugs and players, surely there is more to that

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It's fantastic that Weidler is not only a pathetic human being, but his constant pathetic efforts to bring our club down are always dust off a bat's penis.

He keeps trying, and our club keeps never caring. I've never seen someone try so hard.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the Roosters don't sell papers we do!!! Seems like every story worth telling in the NRL starts and ends with the Bulldogs.........

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
guys leave poor danny alone. didnt your parents teach you not to make fun of dribbling retards?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
guys leave poor danny alone. didnt your parents teach you not to make fun of dribbling retards?
Ah nope. I was the dribbling retard, and they made fun of me.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we just ban Weidler from this forum? Any mention/article/dribble (all the same thing really)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we just ban Weidler from this forum? Any mention/article/dribble (all the same thing really)
Replace the swear filter with a weidler filter, queue Assassin!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its time the Bulldogs started engaging their solicitors to look into the Daily Telegraph anti-bulldogs reports. It is WELL overdue.
We need to somehow make it public and expose this particular media outlet for their bias and un substantiated and relentless attack on our club and discredit them for it to publicly humiliate them for their childish and unprofessional use of power in the media.

Why their rival media outlets are not posing this is beyond me,
Surely there must be a way of publicly exposing this so the wider audience can see what we see and not get sucked into the rubbish they print and report.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weedler has no credibility, no-one takes notice of what he writes anymore - most of it is either untrue, has no substance or is a promotion of SBW.

Based on his recent track record he can write whatever he wants, he'll end up with egg on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.