Search results

1. S

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands Bulldogs powerbrokers have reportedly been made aware of a damning text message that has the potential to further unsettle the stuggling club. According to the SMH, a message “doing the rounds” claims...
  2. S

News Jack De Bellend Megathread

charges get dropped unless a third trial is requested. they have until 28th May to do this.
  3. S

Bulldogs Rebuild – CEO Aaron Warburton Confident of Success

Exactly - look at AFB moving to the Warriors as the perfect example
  4. S

DWZ

is becoming increasingly frustrating to watch! continuously drops the ball and his positioning is terrible!
  5. S

Official Round 22: Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs discussion thread

Elliott will come into the starting 13, Smith onto the bench, and RFM will most likely miss out... will be interesting to see what Pay does with Foz
  6. S

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Dean Ambrose heel turn - has been teased for the last month or so, but interesting choice of timing for writers to finally decide to pull the trigger on it.
  7. S

Roman Reigns has relinquished the WWE title due to his battle with Leukemia. Say what you want about him as a performer, this is a serious issue, and i wish him the best in his battle.
  8. S

Lashley is going heel and I think he will be feuding with Finn Balor
  9. S

Bella twins turned on Ronda Rousey during Raw.... also looks like Lashley has turned heel
  10. S

Danger man alert

we need to be conscious of soward's cross field kicks especially when we compress our defensive line. exploited us the first time we played them this year
  11. S

Most likely lineups for this week

i think Docker is back from suspension for them as well - he will probably replace sam anderson though
  12. S

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT.

does anyone know what time we find out if they've been charged by the match review committee?
  13. S

RD 25 lineup

my apologies - didn't realise it. not sure if it's just me, but i feel we lack a bit of umph or strike off the bench - something that a Kasiano or someone would be able to provide if he wasn't injured. hopefully that was just a one-off against the tigers
  14. S

RD 25 lineup

Same team as last week - Harlan wasn't named as cover though.
  15. S

RD 25 lineup

Team to face the Rabbitohs: 1 S Perrett 2 C Thompson 3 J Morris 4 T Lafai 5 M Brown 6 M Mbye 7 T Hodkinson 8 A Tolman 9 M Ennis (c) 10 J Graham 11 J Jackson 12 T Williams 13 G Eastwood 14 R Maitua 15 D Finucane 16 D Klemmer 17 P O'Hanlon 19 H Alaalatoa
  16. S

Rd 23 lineup

1. S.Perrett 2. C. Thompson 3. J.Morris 4. T. Lafai 5. M. Brown 6. M. Mbye 7. T.Hodkinson 8. A. Tolman 9. M. Ennis 10. J. Graham 11. J. Jackson 12. T. Williams 13. G. Eastwood 14. R. Maitua 15. D. Finucane 16. D. Klemmer 17. L. Perrett 19. P. O'Hanlon
  17. S

Rd 22 lineup - Josh Morris and Aiden Tolman named!

Seems most likely - unless Des wants to ease him back into the game considering he suffered the injury early in his last return game
  18. S

Rd 22 lineup - Josh Morris and Aiden Tolman named!

1 S Perret 2 C Thompson 3 J. Morris 4 T Lafai 5 M Brown 6 J Reynold 7 T Hodkinson 8 S Kasiano 9 M Ennis 10 J Graham 11 J Jackson 12 T Williams 13 G Eastwood 14 A Tolman 15 D Finucane 16 D Klemmer 17 L Perrett 19 M Mbye 20 R Maitua
  19. S

Rd 21 lineup

1. Perrett 2. Thompson 3. Mbye 4. Lafai 5. Brown 6. Reynolds 7. Hodko 8. Kasiano 9. Ennis 10. Graham 11. Jackson 12. Williams 13. Eastwood 14. Maitua 15. Finucane 16. Klemmer 17. Perrett
  20. S

Rd 20 lineup

Team for Rd 20 has been named - Inu dropped! 1 M. Brown 2 C. Thompson 3 J.Morrs 4 T.Lafai 5 D.Low 6 M.Mbye 7 T.Hodko 8 S.Kasiano 9 M.Ennis 10 J.Graham 11 J. Jackson 12 T. Williams 13 G. Eastwood 14 R. Maitua 15 D. Finucane 16 P. O'Hanlon 17. L. Perret 19. D. Cook
  21. S

2014 - 2015 NRL Player Movements + Rumour Mill

was watching NRL 360 last night and Ben Ikin said his inside tip is the 2015 bronco's halves combination will be Anthony Milford and Karmichael Hunt.
  22. S

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

not on his way out - he's already left
  23. S

Josh Reynolds in State of Origin squad

I expect to see him lining up for us on Friday night as I honestly don't think he will get picked - there's been strong word that the preference is for Sutton due to his size.
  24. S

South Sydney sack under 20 players James Roberts and Adrian Ha'angana

Lewis is the major loss here - the work that he does for Penrith, both on and off the field, is immeasurable. whether or not the signings they've made can make up for his loss will be determined early next year. I think penrith will be a lot better next year (not based on the Lewis loss) but...
  25. S

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Dwight Howard to the Lakers
  26. S

The Fitness Thread

if you could post it up, im sure quite a few of us on here will appreciate it! thanks for the guidance buddy.
  27. S

The Wrestling Thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Superstars, TNA)

doesn't look like its going to be a "once in a life time" match lol there's rumours going around that the wwe are planning for the rock and cena to face each other again at royal rumble.
  28. S

The Fitness Thread

yeah i've been told that eating too many eggs can cause high cholesterol levels so that's possibly what caused yours. i'm about to start training to drop a few kgs that i've put on since being lazy and eating $hit anytime. i'm probably going to try train about 4-5 times a week, with both...
  29. S

Josh Hoffman banished as Boncos coach Griffin cracks whip

he seems to get bashed around quite a lot during the game. i remember the game vs sharks where he was absolutely pummelled by Wade Graham. however, he's proved his worth in the nrl. I think Norman will get the nod, with Capewell coming off the bench as a utility type player.
  30. S

Inu is good luck charm for Dogs- SMH

He's played well since coming to us and i'm glad he's on our team. Work that both he and Des are putting in is paying off, and i'm hoping he can keep it up, with a strong showing throughout the finals series.
  31. S

The Fitness Thread

That's a lot of eggs to be eating in 1 week - didn't that mess with your cholesterol levels?
  32. S

Smart Plan

LOL reminds me of all those people who were running down to the ATM's in the belief of "Free cash" when i think it was Commbank's systems went down? that worked out well for em....hahaha
  33. S

The Fitness Thread

what's your diet like? do you have a set routine of food on certain days etc?
  34. S

Martin Taupau - 2012 Discussion Thread

i've been a little disappointed with Marty's performances this year tbh. He's not as effective as he was last year, and he has a tendency to give away silly penalties/make a few errors. This was evident in the opening 20-25 mins of the Cowboys game and I think Des may have been frustrated after...
  35. S

Keating ?

i agree - with rumours that Romelo is being scouted by other clubs, and Hodko's injury history the last few years, we need suitable replacements that will be able to fill in if or when needed and minimise the void left by the players.
  36. S

Finals Fixtures.

using the Cowboys as an example, will that 2nd week home final be played at Dairy Farmers though, or does it get played at the major venue of that team's state (Suncorp/ANZ/Allianz)? Sorry, just trying to figure out how it all works lol
  37. S

Finals Fixtures.

yeah i understand that, but lets use the cowboys as an example, who have a poor track record in Sydney. they're pretty much disadvantaged for the second week. I could be wrong - they're just my thoughts though.
  38. S

Finals Fixtures.

has that been confirmed?
  39. S

Finals Fixtures.

I see you're point and agree with it - but at the same point, what incentive does it give a team to finish in the top 4 if you're taking away home ground advantage?
  40. S

Keating ?

If I had heard this news this time last year, I would've been spewing! I'll happily admit that I wasn't a fan of Keating, but he has proven me wrong this year and I'm happy that they've extended his stay with us. Credit where credit is due - des and kris himself have worked very hard on his...
  41. S

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

yeah heard he came over from NZ. My manager (diehard roosters fan) keeps telling me about his blistering speed and great footwork. He said he might get some time during tonight's game at fullback as well
  42. S

Finals Fixtures.

nothing's been set officially, but that's just what i'm assuming. from memory, last year's sunday week 1 finals game kicked off at 4pm?
  43. S

Foster to Raiders

Best of luck to him - he's gonna need it being behind the backrowers from Canberra.
  44. S

Warning over Sumo Salad Hepatitis A diagnosis (Kent St, Sydney CBD)

I work around the corner from this joint - business has definitely been affected by this news. Will be a while before anyone trusts eating from there again.
  45. S

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

hey all - has anyone heard much about this guy? Is he any good? I know he debuted for the Roosters last week and is named to play the Dragons tonight. A manager at work keeps rambling on about how good he is and how much of a superstar he's going to become. was just wondering if anyone else...
  46. S

Finals Fixtures.

Article i was referring to: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/double-header-not-an-option-for-finals-weekend-20120801-23foe.html
  47. S

Finals Fixtures.

As Moe said, 5th and 6th get home games. I remember reading an article saying that they're not gonna run a double header though (i.e. hypothetically if Bulldogs finish 1st and Souths finish 5th)
  48. S

Finals Fixtures.

If i was to guess, i'd say: Friday: 5th v 8th Saturday: 2nd vs 3rd followed by 6th vs 7th Sunday: 1st vs 4th
  49. S

actually the more i look at it, the worse it looks... kind of like a double tap to say well done!
  50. S

i don't know if it was necessarily a high-five type move - i'd say it was more of a cheers for moving gesture... it does look a bit suss but....
  51. S

final score: miami 121 def okc 106
  52. S

heat up 95-71 at end of the third.... it's pretty safe to say lebron's finally got that ring he wanted!!
  53. S

miami up 59-49 at the half
  54. S

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

if these rumours about Finch are true, where does he fit in to our squad? Reynolds and KK are doing well at 6 and 7 respectively so i just can't see it happening for this year.
  55. S

game 5 on now - 55-41 to miami with 3 mins left of the 2nd qtr
  56. S

Miami lead the series 3-1... 4th game to be played in Miami. hate to state the obvious, but do or die for OKC.
  57. S

What grinds your gears?

people who are tighta**es really grinds my gears!
  58. S

Coles or Woolies?

LOL - also a part of the Woolworths group
  59. S

Ennis isn't going anywhere... direct quote from Todd Greenberg "We have great faith in Michael as a leader and a long-term leader for the place. There is not going to be anything other than 100 per cent support behind him from both Des and myself"...
  60. S

The Miami Cannibal

and it continues.... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/mother-charged-with-murdering-son-and-eating-his-brain/story-e6frev00-1225755386495
  61. S

confirmed that he signed with Souths http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/south-sydney-sign-ben-teo-20120502-1xyp2.html
  62. S

2011 / 2012 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Joseph BJ Leilua has agreed to terms with the Tigers. Source: NRL Gossip page on facebook.
  63. S

Raiders make the Dragons their Biatch AGAIN!

The bloke has a massive boot on him! still travelled a further 20m after the posts
  64. S

Round 21 Team Announcement

not a bad team - spewing about Taupau but. Oh well - time for us to get behind them once again and cheer em on - hopefully come 7:30pm Saturday, we'd have come out victoriuous
  65. S

Willie Tonga released by Cowboys

i wonder how long it will be before some1 mentions that we should sign him!
  66. S

heat just took out game 3... now lead series 2-1
  67. S

Bryson Goodwin - 2011 Discussion Thread

Bryson Goodwin contract extension Hey guys NRL Gossip on facebook is reporting that the Dogs have offered Bryson a 2 year contract extension. If he takes it up, it will be for less money. Your thoughts on this???
  68. S

The Hangover Part II

rumour has it that if there is 2 be a hangover 3, then it would be set in Amsterdam. They are yet to confirm whether or not a third movie will be made.
  69. S

Lookalikes

Stacie = Soo-Young from Rush Hour Tony (ByRd) = Ted (How I Met Your Mother)
  70. S

Bryson Goodwin - 2011 Discussion Thread

he's made some pretty poor decisions in the last 3 games: Rd 2 v Souths: Dropped a fairly straight forward high ball in our own in goal only for Merrit to pick up the scaps and score. Generally not a strong performance. Rd 3 v Roosters: Showed no urgency when the ball rebounded off him and...
  71. S

The UFC Thread

it's been confirmed that the new coaches for the Ultimate Fighter 13 will be Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos. This season will focus on the welterweight division. Lesnar and Santos will then fight after the season finishes.
  72. S

Roll Call vs St Merge Steelers

yep will be there!
  73. S

Sammut to leave the Panthers

fairly good try! never liked sammut though - he's a massive dud under the high ball.
  74. S

Who next after Ray Warren?

what did everyone think of Jason Taylor's commentary last night in the City v Country game?? personally, i didn't like him - his voice is a bit annoying to listen to for a long period of time.
  75. S

i actually think mark braybrook is not that bad - i'd take him over andy raymond any day!!!
  76. S

oh mate simon woolford is a shocker in those post-match interviews that he does! absolutely ridiculous trying to string sentences together.
  77. S

Spotted Super Thread

ummm dude there's no BIG W in Burwood lol
  78. S

True Hero

did u actually get 2 meet her or was it over the fone? if so, im soooooo jealous coz she's up there in my books!
  79. S

Grothe & His Rushing In....

agreed! if not resulting in a try, it would most likely result in a line drop out and also have grothe guessing about what's coming next!
  80. S

Eels VS Titans

if any1 knows john cartwright ud know that he wouldnt be taking the losses very lightly... he'd be absolutely filthy with his team and would be drilling the F**K out of em @ training. i think the titans will def improve but the worrying thing is they are away from home and we all know about...
  81. S

Lol saint George

i hate 2 burst the st george bashing bubble, and dont get me wrong coz i hate the dragqueens as much as any1 else on this forum, but if they have anything going for em at the moment its the fact that the broncos have played 5 finals games @ suncorp and have lost ALL 5 games. having said that...
  82. S

Bennett calm as Broncos loom

Fox sports news has confirmed the following for Week 3 of the finals: Melbourne vs the Winner of Dragons/Broncos on the Friday night Bulldogs vs the Winner of Parra/Titans on the Saturday night So Rami, it was a mistake by the SMH.
  83. S

NSW Origin side for Game 2

hey, so question then! do u think that if nsw lose game 2, that craig bellamy will no longer be coach for next year? I remember they brought him in at the time cause they thought he was a "supercoach" and was capable of miracles lol but i dont think his tactics have been that good, and if NSW...
  84. S

Team of the Year - MIDSEASON

include Kevin Locke from the Warriors for rookie of the year!
  85. S

Something from the archives

yeh i remember this! haz displayed something similar the other nite.. showed some glimpses of the old haz! even with his 1st try where he still had 2 beat a few defenders 2 get the ball down! good stuff haz!
  86. S

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

tired, bored and realllllllyyyyy sick of studying for uni exams!!!!
  87. S

Cronulla WILL make the top 8

nah i dont think the sharks will make the 8...lets not forget that they're gonna be missing gallen next week for origin duties and (if you take that dude's word for it off the DT) they could also be missing barrett for origin duties as well (not that i think this will happen)... and if thats the...
  88. S

El Masri wins inaugral "favourite son" award

hey guys here's another accolade that Hazem can add to his already outstanding list. Congrats 2 haz- truly an inspiration 2 all. El Masri wins inaugural ‘Favourite Son’ award NRL Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:08:00 Bulldogs winger Hazem El Masri has today been named the Harvey Norman Women in...
  89. S

French Open !

i def. agree. i reckon with the way that Federer played that final, even if his opponent was Nadal, he still would've won. He played very well, esp in the first set. It only took him like 23 mins or something for him 2 take the first set.
  90. S

Ben Hannant Tests Positive to Swine Flu!

just 2 confirm what we all already know... got this off the SMH website about 2 mins ago... Origin player Hannant hit with swine fluJune 7, 2009 - 11:29PM Queensland Origin forward Ben Hannant has contracted swine flu and has been quarantined from the rest of his NRL teammates for two days...
  91. S

breaking news?

I reckon it mite have somethin 2 do with the whole Joel Clinton thing.... something about how he invited some chick back 2 his team hotel before a game or somethin??? other than that, ive got no idea what it could be about??
  92. S

Roosters sign Waerea-Hargreaves

I don't think Anasta is on his way out tbh... they've signed carney 2 play 5/8th with the hope of shifting Anasta out to Lock next year. By that time, Fitzgibbon would've FINALLY retired lol and yeh he could slot in there... I agree about Mason and O'meley though... doesn't look like they are...
  93. S

Chants RD 10 - FIRE UP!!!

This 1 is to be cheered at the tune of the "We love you bulldogs one" Who loves the coke, you do! Who loves the coke, you do! Who loves the coke, you do. OH WENDELL YOU LOVE COKE! (the last line can be fixed up a bit if u want) and then go straight into the NO WENDELL NO chants similar to that...
  94. S

Ennis, Patten and Ryan named in Country Origin Side

oh k kool... wat r every1's thoughts bout these teams? Any surprise inclusions/omissions??
  95. S

Ennis, Patten and Ryan named in Country Origin Side

City and Country teams announced Pearce misses City nod, Blues race splitTodd Balym May 3, 2009 - 6:39PM The NSW Origin halfback position is down to a race in two with Peter Wallace and Jarrod Mullen to go head-to-head in the City v Country clash in Orange on Friday. Wallace won the No.7...
  96. S

The UFC Thread

ohh another interesting stat 2 mention bout hughes v serra... both men have defeated AND been defeated by GSP... although Hughes defeated GSP in 2004 (pretty much in Hughes' prime) and Serra beat GSP in 2007.. no doubt it'll be an awesome fight!
  97. S

The UFC Thread

Are u serious with the urine thing?? yeh man some of the ufc fighters are fu$%ed with their diets, etc... i remember watching a series of the ultimate fighter where they jst pissed in each others' food for ****s and giggles lol... i guess its from all the hits they've taken 2 the head...